Thread: Elbows

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Elbows

NOT hers, yours. And this IS the General Thread.

So, you're laying face down on the massage table. 2 positions for your arms:
    1. Above your head, hanging your hands over the front of the table. Yes, she bumps into them when she's working from the top. As I've posted, I keep my hands to myself, moving them out of the way. Certainly on the "first time", without permission; and even after, with permission. Why? Because if it's a good massage, I want to enjoy the massage and I don't want to disturb/distract her work. There should be plenty of time later to get handsy. Exception: If SHE's placed your hands on her ass...

2. This is what I'm talking about. Arms hanging over the sides of the table, elbows off the edge. What I've noticed from several, while working on your back from the side of the table, she's positioned herself DIRECTLY on your elbow. That is, she's straddling your elbow with a leg on each side, pressing her crotch directly into your elbow. Now, if she'd just move 10cm to the left or right, she'd be clear, no elbow protuberance. But there she is... At first I thought maybe she was using it as a geographic reference marker to some points on your back. Or maybe she was so concentrated on her work, reaching over, pressing down on your back, that she was oblivious as to any other contact points with you.

But then, after its happened with several girls, I'm BEGINNING to think it's (gasp) intentional, a type of flirting, teasing you with wicked thoughts... And it's not just a fleeting press, it can go on for awhile, pressing on your elbow with her crotch...

Thoughts?

And if anyone posts asking where the sexiest elbows are, I WILL hunt you down and slap you up the side of the head.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    NOT hers, yours. And this IS the General Thread.

So, you're laying face down on the massage table. 2 positions for your arms:
    1. Above your head, hanging your hands over the front of the table. Yes, she bumps into them when she's working from the top. As I've posted, I keep my hands to myself, moving them out of the way. Certainly on the "first time", without permission; and even after, with permission. Why? Because if it's a good massage, I want to enjoy the massage and I don't want to disturb/distract her work. There should be plenty of time later to get handsy. Exception: If SHE's placed your hands on her ass...

2. This is what I'm talking about. Arms hanging over the sides of the table, elbows off the edge. What I've noticed from several, while working on your back from the side of the table, she's positioned herself DIRECTLY on your elbow. That is, she's straddling your elbow with a leg on each side, pressing her crotch directly into your elbow. Now, if she'd just move 10cm to the left or right, she'd be clear, no elbow protuberance. But there she is... At first I thought maybe she was using it as a geographic reference marker to some points on your back. Or maybe she was so concentrated on her work, reaching over, pressing down on your back, that she was oblivious as to any other contact points with you.

But then, after its happened with several girls, I'm BEGINNING to think it's (gasp) intentional, a type of flirting, teasing you with wicked thoughts... And it's not just a fleeting press, it can go on for awhile, pressing on your elbow with her crotch...

Thoughts?

And if anyone posts asking where the sexiest elbows are, I WILL hunt you down and slap you up the side of the head.
    Would take it as a sign that everything was available, and it usually was. 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anybody know where the sexiest elbows are?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Would take it as a sign that everything was available, and it usually was. 👍
    One MIGHT assume that, but, personal experience, one who does, doesn't.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The only comfortable placement for me is to hang my arms off the side. If the ML just happens to brush past my arms and grind on my sexy elbows, so be it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Next time, you should wear elbow pads. Steal them from your kids if you have kids. Make it more interesting for the ML.

Jokes aside, I can't say I've had this happen to me often, maybe 1 or 2 times. The stars need to align for it to happen... She has to be a certain height, legs a certain length, your own build, etc.

I personally prefer to put my arms hanging over the top to feel up the girls legs and ass from the get go, as soon as she goes to the front. I do this on the first meet, as long as she's got nice looking legs and arse I go for it. The worst thing that can happen is I get a playful slap or pinch and a "naughty" comment, which I find arousing TBH.

I only move my arms to the side hanging position when the massage "gets serious", when she's doing a great job and going for my shoulders, neck and back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    let 'em hang by the side, if the ML grabs your arm pressing your hand against her breast whilst cracking your fingers it's all systems go.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Interesting, Mr Bravo.

I personally have never experienced anything like that. But have some pussies pressing against my head while massaging my shoulder. Doesn't happen every day, rare occasion.

I also press my cock on thier head while I massage thier shoulder...some move away other would touch it nd play with it. Sometimes I'd tell the girls to kiss it Is very polite way..had some luck( some give soft, quick kiss , only one bbbj me on third visits), and I'm not so lucky other time, haha. I rarely do it depending on the girls. If there are any connections or feel if she is up for it.

What funny is...the one who would play with my cock are actually not the playful one is the good girl ymmv type( not offer fs). The naughty ones are rarely touching it..they just relax nd enjoy the massage more. Interesting too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I personally have never experienced anything like that. But have some pussies pressing against my head while massaging my shoulder. Doesn't happen every day, rare occasion.
    I've had a number with the crotch press into the head while massaging neck and shoulders. Likewise the boob press/drag on the back of the head...

As to the elbows, it's only when they're clothed. One I know gives a naked Part 1, and she steps left or right past the elbow...

Myself, I'm selfish, I don't give massages. More power to you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I prefer to have my arms on the table by my side. If the girl moves them off to hang by my side that's fine though especially if she does the arm straddle which I've had a couple of times. I don't recall ever having them off the table by my head though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantaclaus View Post
    I don't recall ever having them off the table by my head though.
    Think "Hand's up" with a right angle elbow, hands over the table edge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Think "Hand's up" with a right angle elbow, hands over the table edge.
    Yeah I have had a few interesting experiences like that over the years, with sometimes the ML pressing her crotch (while still clothed) onto my hands. Noice!