NOT hers, yours. And this IS the General Thread.

So, you're laying face down on the massage table. 2 positions for your arms:
1. Above your head, hanging your hands over the front of the table. Yes, she bumps into them when she's working from the top. As I've posted, I keep my hands to myself, moving them out of the way. Certainly on the "first time", without permission; and even after, with permission. Why? Because if it's a good massage, I want to enjoy the massage and I don't want to disturb/distract her work. There should be plenty of time later to get handsy. Exception: If SHE's placed your hands on her ass...

2. This is what I'm talking about. Arms hanging over the sides of the table, elbows off the edge. What I've noticed from several, while working on your back from the side of the table, she's positioned herself DIRECTLY on your elbow. That is, she's straddling your elbow with a leg on each side, pressing her crotch directly into your elbow. Now, if she'd just move 10cm to the left or right, she'd be clear, no elbow protuberance. But there she is... At first I thought maybe she was using it as a geographic reference marker to some points on your back. Or maybe she was so concentrated on her work, reaching over, pressing down on your back, that she was oblivious as to any other contact points with you.

But then, after its happened with several girls, I'm BEGINNING to think it's (gasp) intentional, a type of flirting, teasing you with wicked thoughts... And it's not just a fleeting press, it can go on for awhile, pressing on your elbow with her crotch...

Thoughts?

And if anyone posts asking where the sexiest elbows are, I WILL hunt you down and slap you up the side of the head.