Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBFS seems normal for Japanese

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I spoke to one of the FIFO Japanese ladies on this too, she doesn’t do bbfs but as the op mentioned it is not uncommon to see it offered by other FIFOs but some of them take Prep to mitigate risk of HIV transmission, still horrific that bbfs is offered

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OMG, lots PMs,lol,
    I won't give girl's name, the shops, they are the most popular ones, I'll say top 3? You know which ones, but that's not the point, I feel bit scared cause if I do 69, am I gonna get STIs? Or I'm not eating sushi for a while

Banned
    BBFS used to be normal with HK & Macao girls back in the days. Recently not many HK & Macao girls work anymore

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tried many of the so call top 3 or popular ones. No bbfs offered. So not sure what your on about

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    I tried many of the so call top 3 or popular ones. No bbfs offered. So not sure what your on about
    Same here … like I said, no girls names, just = bullshit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    bs imo its generally Koreans trying to kill business of Japanese and vice versa, dose it happen yes rarely & occasionally and depends on the girl i guess, but if it did happen id be shutting my fucking mouth about it rather than posting about it on a public fking forum. Can u imagine the damage it would cause and problems for girls now that degenerates reading this will be demanding raw service coz some anonymous idiot on a forum spread rumours , and lord forbid idiots just whacking it in raw to girls that dont offer it or want its, its quite harmful dude.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    bs imo its generally Koreans trying to kill business of Japanese and vice versa, dose it happen yes rarely & occasionally and depends on the girl i guess, but if it did happen id be shutting my fucking mouth about it rather than posting about it on a public fking forum. Can u imagine the damage it would cause and problems for girls now that degenerates reading this will be demanding raw service coz some anonymous idiot on a forum spread rumours , and lord forbid idiots just whacking it in raw to girls that dont offer it or want its, its quite harmful dude.
    Not just harmful, but criminal!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't comment for or against the question OP posted. Will say that I thought it very strange to drop the accusations. Saving the world from BBFS is really considerate of him. What I will say is that it appears to have taken the heat off the "scam" thread that was literally on fire at the time of posting this. Strange coincidence maybe. Multiple accounts maybe. Maybe I am blinded by BS. Anyway all, happy Australia Day 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ive been to the top 3, some of the girls don't do bbfs but for the ones that do it, it was never openly advertised but was on offer.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hillstop View Post
    OMG, lots PMs,lol,
    I won't give girl's name, the shops, they are the most popular ones, I'll say top 3? You know which ones, but that's not the point, I feel bit scared cause if I do 69, am I gonna get STIs? Or I'm not eating sushi for a while
    Probably won't get STI in 69, but you might get some else's CIP though. Cheers bro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Probably won't get STI in 69, but you might get some else's CIP though. Cheers bro.
    You can get plenty of sti's in a 69

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was offered BBFS by a cute J girl yesterday after a pussyslide got pretty passionate. Logic prevailed, but needless to say I won't be DIY'ing her again.

And desperadoes please dont PM me for a name. Go find your own.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Was offered BBFS by a cute J girl yesterday after a pussyslide got pretty passionate. Logic prevailed, but needless to say I won't be DIY'ing her again.

And desperadoes please dont PM me for a name. Go find your own.
    Pussy slide does sound as though it’s just as risky though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hillstop View Post
    Last week in one of the shop, girl offer me CIP 200$ or bbfs 150,she said she will back japan this week, maybe for quick money?
    Couple months ago, in another shop, 2 girls offer me free bbfs, they just grab my little brother and try to put it inside, my brother get soft in half sec,that's lucky.
    These shops are most famous and all the girls have ARs, I'm a bit worried, seems in Japan this is just normal
    Interesting, in the thread “Bareback with WL” I remember someone got BBFS with a Jap WL who was about to leave. Might be just a thing for few dumb WL. Good thing to you OP, your little brother has its own smart brain.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Such an interesting thread to read.

I mean from my experience you can get BBFS from almost any shop (popular or not) if you find the right girl and know how to lead it in that direction.

Some will do it for free, others will charge, but regardless it happens.

In terms of STI's, there's no guarantee of avoiding them as long as you're receiving BBBJ, or giving DATY, there's always a risk. So BBFS or not, there's going to be a risk of contracting an STI. Only difference is that if you are choosing the BBFS you run the risk of catching the worst of the lot.

Anyway like everyone else if you want "names" I'm not going to give them but yes there are plenty of WL's who provide BBFS CIP if you want it and it's almost impossible to tell which girls offer it and which ones don't. I used to check in with other punters who have seen the same girl as me to see if they've been offered BBFS as well and almost each time I've inquired they've said no (they could have been lying). So if you're really worried stop punting, otherwise accept the risks and have fun.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    I used to check in with other punters who have seen the same girl as me to see if they've been offered BBFS as well and almost each time I've inquired they've said no (they could have been lying). So if you're really worried stop punting, otherwise accept the risks and have fun.
    So you're the guy who stands in front of the shops and asks us whether the girls give us BBFS or not?

I thought you were from the ministry of public health.

Sorry I lied to you that I used double condoms.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12