Thread: K Rebecca - She can get you addicted

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K Rebecca - She can get you addicted

Even though it hasn't been long since my last visit with the amazing K Rebecca, but I found myself already eager to see her again. So without hesitation (because if you do, you'll be too late to get a booking with her) when I saw her on roster for Tuesday I INSTANTLY MADE A BOOKING!!!

Before diving into the review the thing I noticed nowadays is how good Ginza is with asking for feedback and really wanting to know how they can improve the girl's service. So absolute kudos to them for really changing up their game.

Man, what can I say that probably haven't already been said on the forum and from me already about Rebecca?

Upon seeing me again, the first thing she did was give me an amazing and intense DFK right out the gate. With such intensity and vigor I was instantly hard and rearing to go.

We didnt even have to take a shower first before Rebecca wanted to initiate her signature pussy slide on the edge of the bed, but I motioned for us to take a shower first as I was sweaty from work.

The shower action is still a highlight for me, might even be the best part if the shower weren't so small and dangerous for any intense shower play. She tried to do the Ballet Dancer (google it, it's an amazingly sexy position) position with her pussy slide in the shower, but I couldn't keep it going since I was getting anxious about slipping and smashing our head in the wall...So I motioned us to quickly head to the bed, because I was waiting for the main course.

We moved onto the bed, but instead of a blowjob first, she went straight for the pussyslide and she was already fuckin wet. Which got me all rearing to go. I'm not ashamed to say I actually came pretty soon because I was already edging myself the whole day thinking about seeing Rebecca. She was NOT disappointed with the load I unloaded on her pussy, saying how much cum there was.

Funnily enough, I don't think we had much of a break between round 1 and round 2, maybe because she noticed I was getting horny again or maybe because she's already finishing later than expected since my session somehow started half an hour later than expected.

I asked for a blowjob to wake my little brother up, though I was having a hard time getting it hard again, so I opted for the try and tested prone position so I could slide through her ass crack but I was waaaay too tuckered out for round 2. I was already sweating and totally heated up and couldn't stay hard from the fatigue. So instead I just gave up on round 2 shot and just chatted with her before the bell rang to signal the end of the session.

I eventually showered and got ready to leave and she kissed me goodbye like she was sending off her boyfriend.

Even though it's rare for me to not be able to finish a one hour session with 2 shots, I was not dejected, but instead gonna remember the session. Well I try to remember as many of them as possible ahahaha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR bro
    Shes legend
    Hard to book

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice AR, Rebecca is a legend for good reason.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Man she made you cum with pussy slide alone. That's fucking pure skills.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Man she made you cum with pussy slide alone. That's fucking pure skills.
    I know right?? I usually don't cum that quickly but all that foreplay in the shower and before the shower along with just being excited the whole day before the session just made me nut waaaaay too quickly.

I didnt want to either, coz I take awhile to recover for round 2 usually.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally saw her today, just in awe of her service and body and face. What a trip. Why did I wait so long. >_<

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I know right?? I usually don't cum that quickly but all that foreplay in the shower and before the shower along with just being excited the whole day before the session just made me nut waaaaay too quickly.

I didnt want to either, coz I take awhile to recover for round 2 usually.
    yea some of these seasoned K girls can make u cum without sex....dont think i have had any J girls give me as memorable a shower foreplay and bed foreplay as the K girls like Jessie Mischa Rebecca etc
    maybe only Asahi but that took a few visits...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rm85 View Post
    Finally saw her today, just in awe of her service and body and face. What a trip. Why did I wait so long. >_<
    Did u wait that long or its taken that long to get a booking hahahaha

hopefully thats start and u find more gems at Ginza

Happy Punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She’s so difficult to book. Great review.

I may need to go for Jessie instead while I’m in Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can I just say she doesn't look anything like her first photo on the ginza website.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apart from the service photos are equally as important important. Is it because they are fake or taken sometime when a lot younger .

So , in real life is she better looking in her first photo?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    Apart from the service photos are equally as important important. Is it because they are fake or taken sometime when a lot younger .

So , in real life is she better looking in her first photo?
    I say the photos are still very similar to her now because the photos are actually from the rooms and she was still wearing those lingerie around 2 years ago. I say only the last photo is totally not her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR, just booked her for the morning, can’t wait!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR brother. She is indeed one of the GOATs