Thread: IVY - blast from the past…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

IVY - blast from the past…

New little Chinese girl on roster - IVY, but the truth is I no longer have confidence in pics that Chinese girls put on roster. So booked new jap girl Elina instead. On the train ride after work got a txt that she was running a bit late, so when I got there I asked to see a few available girls while I waited.

First came MAIKA, who in the very fast flick back of the curtain, totally looks my type - her roster pics are accurate but there was no sign of the cute smiley girl in the pics. Tbh she looked a little cranky. Next was IVY, ok… so maybe not the girl in the filtered roster pics, a bit darker and maybe a little taller than expected in a figure hiding LBD and black heels, but still definitely ‘my type’ - slim/skinny with slender legs. Plus she smiled as she introduced herself. Debated whether to wait for Elina but the image of Ivy’s legs as she spun on her heels to walk away kept entering my mind.

SCOPING
    After changing to IVY, I stripped off my shirt and pants before she entered the room. Very pretty pointy face with arched eyebrows, she seemed a bit tired tho, but moved quickly and with experience. After some hello’s and chit chat (her English not the best), she stripped down and is definitely a small girl - Size5, maybe just under 160cm, with real A-B cups that hang heavily. Her skin tone is soft, even under the blush lighting. Tbh I reckon not very long ago, she would have had a super tight skinny sub40kg body, cos her frame is quite small. But just like her demeanor her body looks just a bit past its peak. Still very nice tho, especially if you’re into the petite slender girls, but a bit ‘tired.’

TASTING
    I was already showering myself and she came and joined me. Taking the initiative to sort out the slow heating water, she washed me quietly and didn’t make much eye contact, kinda just getting on with it. She dropped for about 10sec to give me a BBBJ teaser, but came off me quickly as the water temp changed suddenly. Something about her face and also the tattoo on her upper back was familiar but I couldn’t place it.

Onto the bed I lay on my back and she came over quickly for a kiss. Passion suddenly igniting her. It was a nice contrast to her shower service, but I could definitely taste some remnant ciggie flavour.

PRE-GAME
    She spent lots of time on my nipples while stroking my rod. Then went down for the BBBJ, with nice pressure and coming down maybe 2 finger widths past my nob. Not that deep actually… but she worked my cock for a while, kneeling snuggly btw my legs, before rotating 90degrees and working it again.

I spent this time exploring her body… my hand started fully encircled around her ankles and moved up her skinny calves, then cupping her small arse and resting the edge of my palm on her pussy while she made some light moans. My other hand ran down her neck and shoulders, feeling the ridges of her ribs along her back as she stretched out her lithe body pumping her mouth on my cock. Ok… time to fuck.

MAIN EVENT
    She pulled out the dom and rolled it on asking if I wanted to go on top. I said she should start on top and she straddled me, legs wide before slowly sliding down my nob with her tight pussy. Her head slightly back, eyes closed and mouth parted… this was probably my favorite image of her face actually.

As she slid down my cock with some slow pumping, I really enjoyed the sight of her body leaning back and her tits sitting nicely above her tight waist. I grabbed those things firmly in my hands and moved to kiss the nipples. Found a little extra depth as I sat up and could feel her narrow canal with my nob. I know I mentioned that she looked a little past due but she still is ‘my type’ of body and a good size for me. I cupped her arse and thoroughly enjoyed pumping her in this position.

I lifted her up easily and flipped us around dropping my body weight onto her for some mish. She’d been pretty quiet up till now, but started making gasping sounds as I grinded into her. I think this is why I like Chinese girls… there’s something about the moans they make that just works for me, way more than the high pitched squeaks of jap chicks. Ivy actually has a surprisingly husky voice for her size but when she moans she sounds very girlie.

I pulled out and sucked at her nipples again before flipping her for doggy. This girl looks great with her butt up. Maybe my taste is changing… I normally would have loved a tiny little bottom that I can fit in one hand but this girls arse had just the right amount of meat on it. I held her in place as I entered her but she pretty much dropped flat straight away. A few grinds and then I pulled her back up burying my cock into her deep. She arched her back and said something in Mando about whether I’d finished yet. As you wish… back to flat iron and pummelled her into the bed.

AFTERWARDS
    We lay on the bed and chatted a little. She seemed much more friendly and open now. Mid20’s (probably 26-27). Been in Aus for 4years, was studying english and probably back to Hunan, China next year. She did mention that she used to work in the city and that’s when I got intrigued…

Turns out she is ALEXIA@ginza who used to be fairly popular back in early 2020(?). I knew I had seen her before! But afterwards checking my own ARs I found no reference to her… either I hadn’t seen her before or I had and maybe not written about her, which is likely given the plethora of Chinese talent I used to see at Ginza back then - Lulu, Nicole, Coco, Jin… just to mention a few! I think only Nicole is still consistently working.

I actually mentioned these names to Ivy and asked if she was friends with any of them. She said that a lot of them had gone back to China already.

OVERALL
    Ivy was a great flashback to the quality of Chinese girls I used to see. Walking back to the station, it got me wondering where all the young fresh Chinese girls are these days? Hardly any Taiwanese… the ones you do see are usually old school.

Pre-covid there were so many Chinese WLs and plenty of Taiwanese MLs. Now, massage joints are littered with more Thai and Korean’s. Jap WLs on short stays and heaps of Viet’s. Funny tho, I remember when all I wanted was to try a Viet girl who wasn’t a local. I guess you always crave what’s not readily available.

Happy Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe you should have asked her to put on the blonde wig, made her more recognisable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alexia was my look type but she despires DFK.
    She has always been not engaging, distant and hard to please so it was meh

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    From my experience, alot of the C girls dont kiss/LFK/DFK at all. Even if DFK is listed on their profiles. Maybe just light lip pecks at most. And very mechanical, distant services. Thats just my personal experience though.

Maybe this is a feedback the shops can take on board for training up the C girls, as I would like to also see the C girls but this is the issue that puts me off seeing them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    From my experience, alot of the C girls dont kiss/LFK/DFK at all. Even if DFK is listed on their profiles. Maybe just light lip pecks at most. And very mechanical, distant services. Thats just my personal experience though.

Maybe this is a feedback the shops can take on board for training up the C girls, as I would like to also see the C girls but this is the issue that puts me off seeing them
    I agree with LuvJapPusssy. Generally I get distance service from C Girls too. The C girls that provide more than that… they are rare. (like C Jay or C Yuna)

Thank you BigDipper for the honest review. I might add C Ivy to my list for when I’m in the mood for a C girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    I agree with LuvJapPusssy. Generally I get distance service from C Girls too. The C girls that provide more than that… they are rare. (like C Jay or C Yuna)

Thank you BigDipper for the honest review. I might add C Ivy to my list for when I’m in the mood for a C girl.
    I would disagree with this. Always had great service from C girls.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I saw Alexia once at ginza empire. Afterwards she gave me her WeChat (pretty sure it's an account she gives to punters).

Very pretty girl but felt like she didn't want to be there. No DFK which is a huge thing for me.

She looks great (think there might be some cosmetic surgery done to her face) but felt a bit too mechanical.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmmm… sounds like her service is still similar. I felt the ‘distance’ from her, maybe that’s her style. I did get some LFK from her. I think she initiated it, but it didn’t last long….

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durtle View Post
    I would disagree with this. Always had great service from C girls.
    Yes I'm sure u have. Don't get me wrong, I love Chinese women, theyre beautiful.. I gone out with many casually & as
    GF's and theyre great at DFK.

But when u see them as a WL/ML, not many do DFK. Thats just my experience. I dunno, maybe they see DFK as a more personal act that they only do with their BF's.

Of course YMMV. Just talkin from experience.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Yes I'm sure u have. Don't get me wrong, I love Chinese women, theyre beautiful.. I gone out with many casually & as
    GF's and theyre great at DFK.

But when u see them as a WL/ML, not many do DFK. Thats just my experience. I dunno, maybe they see DFK as a more personal act that they only do with their BF's.

Of course YMMV. Just talkin from experience.
    Yea and lots of tissues. Not all Chinese WLs but a lot of them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow... I saw Ivy outside the room weeks ago atno5 and I thought have to try her next. She is my type.

But reading this, she is actually alexia? Hmm I had her at Ginza but i swear i thought she had white skin, and a bit different in face.... hmm probably i am wrong.
    but yeah other things matched up:
    a bit Smoke smell no dfk, and lazy type of girl (if you compare with jay for example)

Ivy is working today~

Message or WeChat us to see her today!!

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com