Thread: J MARI Refurbished McLaren?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J MARI Refurbished McLaren?

TLDR vversion:

Body 8.5
    Service 9
    Face 7.5

Would I repeat?

Maybe but too many J girls right now and she gave more flirty gfe almost pse style experience where as I found Sayu more my type like energiser bunny cute and innocent
    But Mari service definitely up there compared with the new influx of j girls and she’s service oriented and better bbbj
    You can almost be a king and not have to worry about a girl who’s cold or just waits for u to initiate and lead I think she didn’t mind keeping the lights on that bright cos she’s very confident girl and knows she’s got a great body (just what I think)

Detailed review and session details in here
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...e-Asian)/page6

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR as always Jack bro. I wasn't planning on trying her but hearing her BJ is better than Asumi is making me interest LOL but there too many options 😅

Do you know how long she's staying for?

You mention shes not young, does she look mid/late 20s or early 30s?

Also love the reference to Lisa, poor man Lisa lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Great AR as always Jack bro. I wasn't planning on trying her but hearing her BJ is better than Asumi is making me interest LOL but there too many options ��

Do you know how long she's staying for?

You mention shes not young, does she look mid/late 20s or early 30s?

Also love the reference to Lisa, poor man Lisa lol
    thanks bro
    Tbh Asumi selling point was never her BBBJ (not for me anyway unless it got better during her last stint here) Asumi bbbj only went from amateur style to being more amateur style, eye contact and some slobber from memory but not as much variation with the mouth and tongue annd paying attenntion to the entire package like shaftt and balls
    Mari has a small and sharp/strongg tongue which she definitely knows how to put to good use during DFK (think sword fighting)) and doing the flicks on the tip of the knob....she made me squirm actually..... in between the bbj when resting she continued jerking me with her hand and then found this spot right below the tumm/abdomen and just about the pelvis and was usingg her tongue to flick it real good man it gave a real tingling sensation feeling

as in the detailed review and to set expecations re Lisa lol.... that frontal pic of her is not quite what u will see in real life go off photo of her in the drink

she defs doesnt look that japannese to me but its like the girls from okinawa they look differennt and dont look like typical japanese girl from toyko and osaka?
    i didnt ask her directly if she was eurasian or mixed but when givingg feedback to recepttion in looks department they were like yea i gget what u mean she has bit of mixed eurasain look but we didnt ask her eitherr if shes mixed roflll

to give good indication and why i say she look like poor man lisa refer to these pics of Lisa with hlittle to no make up where she looks more thai and not the bleached white for when she is on camera and performing
    https://www.quora.com/How-do-BLACKPI...without-makeup
    https://www.tiktok.com/@hanlis/video...62816680676635
    https://twitter.com/JENNIEKIMSLISAM/...00499688665088
    https://black-pink.fandom.com/f/p/44...00000000017846

the twitter and ttiktok vids of lisa barefface is vvery verry good indication for Mari besides Lisa not that young anymore anyway is has grown into a mature lady id say that the young idol maknae we fangirl overrr... Lisa now 26?

if you want someone thats not mechanical like some of the new j girls and dont havve to lead them or initiate and give great service Mari
    shes defs keen for round 2 gets wet easy and is very horny playful girl guys with big package should ask her to give u Spanish usingg the water ggel she has by her table hahaha and her skin is velvet smooth and quite firm prrobs gyms

if u want some that is like super kawaii and ggoes onii chan typical akihabara girl shes not for u she wont really do that cutesy shit shes got an inner PSE waitingg to be awakened/unlocked and explored

age wise no defs not into 30's mid twenties is accurate and depending on how strict some might judgge or their sttandards they may say late twenties? but i've seen lots and lots of asians annd J girls and for me shes mid twenties is accurate
    plus i am asian too so ...

i think massive credit needs to be given to Mari (again not sure if its because she just woke up and the white light) the fact she still looks quite pretty bareface//minimal make up just like in tthose Blackpink Lisa links above...imagine with bitt more makeup work hahaha
    its kinda like when i saw V susu and J Nori arrive to work i did NOT recognise Nori esp since she was in normal clothes and those thick school girl shoes not heels or platforms hahaha

she should still be around another few weeks i reckon... I didnt ask but i think shes only just recently returned so i'm just assuming using the 2 week J girl rule

anything else lmk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    actually bro.... u reminded me of my session with Asumi now hahahaha thinking back to one ttime i saw her in the morning sessions she also had minimal make up and the thing that stood out was probs her eyes and eyelashes and some lipstick going for the light makeup girl next door look hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed on Asumi BJ technique not much variation, I give her brownie points cause she goes bit deeper compared to the other young J girls and I'm prob biased cause I find Asumi really pretty.

Wow would of loved to see Asumi with light makeup look, the times I saw her it was kinda like heavy makeup (with glittter and stuff) the kind that you see for clubbing or raves.

Mari having Eurasian look sounds interesting!

Was tossing up between visiting J Sayu for cute and bubbly GFE experience, or one of the V girls at Ginza. Now I have to think about Mari or Hinano as well, too many choices

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Agreed on Asumi BJ technique not much variation, I give her brownie points cause she goes bit deeper compared to the other young J girls and I'm prob biased cause I find Asumi really pretty.

Wow would of loved to see Asumi with light makeup look, the times I saw her it was kinda like heavy makeup (with glittter and stuff) the kind that you see for clubbing or raves.

Mari having Eurasian look sounds interesting!

Was tossing up between visiting J Sayu for cute and bubbly GFE experience, or one of the V girls at Ginza. Now I have to think about Mari or Hinano as well, too many choices

hahaha well i saw asumi when she first started at ginza just before the price increase, again after the price increase and then stopped cos

a) too many other J girls to try and
    b) wasnnt getting that vibe/connection where each session was ggetting better and better and more hot

plus i saw here in the hallway one time just arriving for work...maybe she picked up on punters liking the heavier make up lookk (which personally i dont think suits her and her personality) or she just wanted to change things up with her makeup

i dont wanna go into too much details comparing the girls with the fine comb as some ppl have their own preferences and define prettiness and body figure differently some info below but if u want me details PM me

but just as a quick rating/scale with comments (my personal preference ONLY)

Price wise not that much in it Sayu $300, Mari $310 and Hinano $320

No 1 - Hinano for service looks body and sex shes the whole package and best rack out of the 3

Tie for no 2: J Sayu still good looking but more cute and bubbly GFE experience plus her very very small petite body and probs has the smallest head which fits her body frame well
    her vibe is very much ur still in that one month honey moon of dating and cant wait to devour each other
    For me she edges Mari for me cos she is more that gfe and super super cute and body frame is small and petite but might be too small for some

J Mari - very interesting face and gives exotic mixed vibes poor man Lisa with Japanese style service
    If you want service that starts off slow and gets hotter and hotter and at the end with a very very sensual session than Mari '
    Imagine a girl you pick and fuck in OND or a fuck buddy that type of session
    I'd say Mari probs feels less mechanical and better fuck overall including bbbj skills

whos on ur list for the V Girls i have V Yumi and V Nini on list but now Ginza clubb got some even younger v girls and photos look good FK me