South west and far west Sydney odyssey

Person's Name: Cherry

Establishment : Minto Wellbeing Massage

Address: Unit 3/2 Burrows Ln, Minto NSW 2566

Day/Month/Year of Visit : Wednesday January 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 0452 042 563

Hours of Business : 10 am – 7 pm

Rates : $55/45 minutes (went an hour but no extra cost)

Only works Wednesdays at that shop

Extras Cost : negotiable (I paid 2 x pineapples)

Services Provided This Session : DFK, CBJ, DATY, FIV, FIA, Gagging, 69

Size/shape : Thicc, busty mature Asian, 5’7”, 38DD Cup, size 12 – muscular/solid legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent session

WIR? – if PYT is your thing, Cherry is NOT for you. She’s an above standard busty Asian MILF with an extensive menu on offer. try for yourself.

Recently I resolved to go on an odyssey in south western Sydney with a focus on little know RnTs at which we find those diamonds in the rough: those rare finds of someone who may not have the looks of the Ginza/NM5/42G girls, but provide a solid Part 1 with an extensive menu for Parts 2 & 3, at an affordable price, in a venue which is clean and dark. Im not looking for someone to rival (but at half the price) those true courtesans ive experienced at the better known FS venues: (K) Rebecca at Ginza, (Thai) Naomi at NM5, (Thai) Sera at 42G, (Thai) Paula at NM5 and (Thai) Patty also of NM5. They provide a true polished performance. But that is what it is ... a polished performance. What i like is the blurring of the lines; the WL that just lets herself go when she wasn't expecting to. In saying that, i'm not angling for a relationship; far from it; i only plan to see each WL once and just move on, and my girlfriend is hot as fuck and rarely says "no" (i know, its weird ... why am i paying to access less attractive randoms) but that's just part of the joy of punting. I just love the transitory and casual exchange.

My particular style of ML/WL is the busty Asian MILF; and so my odyssey will seek out that type. But the likelihood is that there’ll be a variety of shapes and sizes because I rarely walk away, preferring to go with the flow and occasionally be pleasantly surprised by the service provided. Sure, there’s an attrition with such an approach, as you do have to endure the poor performers, but with the help of this forum, and my own judgment, the percentage of poor performers becomes lower with time. And let’s face it … that the joy of punting!

So, I decided to commence my odyssey in the Badlands of south west Sydney on a 35 degree weekday at Minto (“minnow” if you’re a local) with inquiries of 3 venues as to which ladies were available. Minto Wellbeing Massage was the first to respond and it offered me a choice of 3 ladies. When asked which one I wanted to book, I confessed that I hadn’t attended before, and didn’t know any of the girls. I was asked what I liked, and I unformed them “busty Asian mature”. The reply said “Cherry” met that description. So, on the strength of that alone, I said “yes” and made my way there.

The venue is 1 block east of the train station and is approached via walking through the drive-thru of the local modern hotel. That drive thru opens into a rear lane and the venue is 50 m to the left on a corner of that laneway and another. It is reasonably discrete in that the laneway is not a major throughfare albeit fronting onto a larger carpark for hotel patrons.

Upon entering the venue, I found myself in a reception foyer curtained off from the rest of the premises. On entering and the chime sounding a woman’s voice called out from behind the curtain and I was greeted by a 30 something tallish, athletic build, busty, Asian lady wearing a figure-hugging white singlet-style dress which accentuated an ample breast and stopped just below the butt cheeks, providing a rewarding view of a pair of solid athletic smooth skinned legs. She confirmed she was Cherry and I the client, was ushered through the curtain to a room inside.

The room would be only 12’ x 6’ with the usual massage table, chair and basket for belongings. Duration and funds discussed, stripped off and lay down for Part 1. Cherry asked if I wanted extras and I said: “I hope so”. Part 1 was competent with last 10 mins of it being punctuated by tackle tickle and long slow strokes in my natal cleft. During Part 1 Cherry stood such that her bare thighs were brushing against my hands, allowing for that incidental touching that I love, as the TT progressed my hands wandered up and down her calves and thighs, coming to rest within her buttocks. Cherry’s hands continued to explore and glide, and at one point I wondered whether Cherry was wearing any underwear as I couldn’t feel any as I explored. Whispered requests and the following dialogue:

She said: “would you like extras?”
    I said: “what’s on offer”
    She said: “anything you like”
    I said: “How about you remove your dress first and give me a better look at you”
    She said: ”how about a suck and see how we go?”
    I said: “cool!”
    She asked: “how much you give me?”
    I offered 2 x pineapples; she seemed happy with that

Cherry peeled away skin-tight dress revealing a fulsome bust with dark brown areola, a flat’ish tummy, firm thighs and full booty with minor hail damage. We cuddled whilst standing, LFK with her hand taking a grip of my johnson. I asked her to lie down to afford a better view, and thereupon she commenced an enthusiastic CBJ whilst I was given full access to her nether regions. The CBJ was joined by groans of pleasure as my thumb moved up and down an ever moistening introitus. I moved to DATY which was not resisted, and there I stayed for about a solid 15 mins; as I tired she said “don’t stop” and the breathing changed. Ultimately, she gave an uncharacteristically loud groan as she climaxed (I’m just glad no one else was in the shop). I know it wasn’t FOAM because when I moved back to the top end, I placed my hand down on her vagina and she shivered from that post orgasmic sensitivity they all get … which continued for 5 mins or more.

Cherry was keen to return the favour and continued the CBJ whilst lying on her side. we had about 5 mins of gagging and there was no resistance. She started to tire and moved so that I was on my back and she in 69 position. She continued with the enthusiastic CBJ and my hand was allowed to slide up and down her natal cleft which was well lubricated with my saliva and her juices. As my hand slid up and down my index slipped effortlessly int her rectum, and my middle into her vagina. There was a slight squeak from Cherry but no attempt to smack it away. On and on her head bobbed up and down like pistons in a motor until I released the babies into the bag.

Quick clean up with the usual hot towel and wet wipes. A chat whilst I dressed and a goodbye kiss on exit.

So, phase 1 of the odyssey begins … in coming weeks I plan to sample other Minto venues, Ingleburn, Macquarie Fields and perhaps venture to Chester Hill and Sefton. I’ve experienced 4 of the Sefton venues (101 Clapham, Red Rose, Cherry Blossom and an “anything goes” BBFS offer at 153 Wellington Road Sefton) but think the last two warrant a return. And I’ll revisit Yagoona in forthcoming weeks.

Suggestions welcome.
    Last edited by Jumper63; 25-01-2024 at 03:43 PM. Reason: spelling

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I will be following closely, thanks for doing God's work bro Jumper.