Thread: Diary of recent punts from a newbie

Junior Member(有D料到)

Diary of recent punts from a newbie

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread - theres a bit of everything in my long post below.....

Just want to document my rent punts as a newbie and to give back to the community – so others can learn from my experiences.
    Background – 40yo, Asian, wife and kids, good family, good job, good house. Work has been easy and without it occupying my mind – I have been horny as… After a recent holiday trip to Vietnam where I had some unbelievable punts (lmk if anyone interested), I returned to Sydney with some pretty blue balls…

Experience 1: E&B – Fake Lilian – 0/10 -$200/30mins
    Went on E&B and was immediately attracted to this Korean babe.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...trying-E-amp-B
    Pretty much had the same experience as xboyx here… just a blatant bait and switch. I specifically asked if those were her pictures and she said no, send me pics and a short video clip of another completely different but still superhot Korean chick… told me she wouldn’t be in business if she used faked pictures. Good enough for me. When I got to the apartment building it already felt off, the building was old and nasty and reminded me a crack den. I go inside and and instead of a 20yo hot Korean, a 50s yo Chinese women in a tshirt and jean shorts led me into the room and asked how long. I hedged my bet and said 30mins, $200 (was listed as $150on ad). I was so confused and thought she was the mamasan – but she started stripping and I just puked a littlebit. By that stage it was too late… I wanted to hate fuck her but honestly was hard to maintain an erection with an auntie =( After about 10mins, she gave me a HJ and I just left after, feeling dirty and ashamed.

Experience 2: PSD – V Linh - 7.5/10 - $350/60mins (ind BBBJ)
    After feeling so violated, I discovered Aus99 and basically spent 10hrs reading every post. Feeling energised, I wanted to book with someone more recommended. Reached out to Mamasan on Wechat and she recommended Linh.
    Linh was beautiful, looked a bit different from photos, less innocent and more mature? I would guess she is late 20s to early 30s, slim but a mini-gut, big butt and big tits (in my opinion), some tattoo around tummy which may be used to cover some surgery? Beautiful white, soft, elastic skin throughout. Limited English but can speak pretty good Chinese. Service was pretty good from the sex to BBBJ ($50 extra). Some light rimming which I loved. Finished twice – once in condom during sex and second time after she was giving me BBBJ, she stopped sucking and used hand to finish.

Experience 3: SBM – T Alice 6/10 - $190/60mins (ind CBJ)
    Wanted to experience difference between a R&T and FS so reached out to SBM on wechat to book for T Alice. She looked to have amazing body in the photos and is supposed to be “very pretty”. I am a sucker for beautiful faces!
    Initially, it was a bit hard to see Alice’s face because the room is so dark but she had an absolutely amazing figure under her short dress. Spoke very good English so had a good conversation, mid-20s, some tattoos. Body super tight, not one ounce of fat on her, just skins over muscles. However, bit of a butterface 5.5/10. However, good energy and bubbly.
    Part 1 was ok, 6/10 average massage but seeing her body in the mirror was very nice. I felt this part was overly long, about 40mins.
    Part 2 - $50 for B2B and CBJ. B2B only lasted 2 minutes. CBJ about 5mins. She had some pretty fake D cuts which I got to play with, she didn’t like me to touch her pussy and we didn’t kiss.
    Overall, wasn’t very intimate and didn’t feel like good value from part 2.

Experience 4 – Artarmon84a – J Yuri 4.5/10 - $125/60mins (HJ only)
    Thought I’ll try something more local and cheaper. I didn’t have a booking so just showed up at 84a. Asked mamasan for line up – place wasn’t busy so I think she sent about 6-7 girls my way for introduction. To be honest, quality wasn’t really there…. Faces were 4-6/10 at best. I chose the one with the best body which was J Yuri.
    As mentioned, her face was about 5/10 but was super slim and had perky B cup tits. Again, no fat at all. No tattoo. Late 20s, early 30s.
    Part 1 was just ok, 5/10. But she lacked any kind of energy or enthusiasm, just looked bored and didn’t engage in conversations even though her English was really good. Polite though… so it felt like a bit of a let down and again it was about 40mins before flipping me over.
    Part 2 – didn’t really feel a connection with Yuri so just opted for the $50 HJ (entry was only $75/60mins). So she just stood on the edge of table and gave me a mechanical 2 hand HJ. I wasn’t allowed to touch or pussy so I just played with her tits lying on a funny angle =) I still shot my load and afterwards she gave a pretty good head massage.

Experience 5 – Ginza Club – S Lara 8/10 - $300
    So after a couple of very average punts and I really really wanted to fuck someone pretty. I have read so many ARs of S Lara and how she had one of the best face out there so wanted to try.
    So met her in her room and she is wearing her famous oversized shirt. Impression is that her face is ok , maybe 7.5/10, jumps to about 8/10 if she is smiling. She may have gained a bit of weight from her peak, sporting a slight tummy. A couple of tattoos. Speaks good English but I spoke to her in Chinese.
    Service was good, no complain at all 9/10. A lot of DFK, licking and BBBJ. Wouldn’t say she has the tightest pussy though. Shes definitely a pro a fucking. I tapped out after 2 shots (in condom while fucking) and she asked if I wanted a 3rd (no – he ded). Regarding her attitude, she does come across as a bit cold – but that is just how Malaysian are. I did feel like we connect throughout the session and there were a lot of jokes and laughing towards the end.

And there it is boys and girls. Man I have blown a lot of money in the last 2 weeks. Still chasing a super hottie though. I have got some strong recommendations from Ginza and 84a on “pretty faces” … so will update as I go.

Peace out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome to forum mate and thanks for contributing to the AR's. Its more opinions that make for a better experience for everyone.

The E&B bait and switch is pretty common, so at least you'll know what to look for in the future.

I'd recommend splitting the ARs up in future to the various shops. Unless you're doing a list of Ginza best hits or something similar.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post
    Sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread - theres a bit of everything in my long post below.....

Just want to document my rent punts as a newbie and to give back to the community – so others can learn from my experiences.
    Background – 40yo, Asian, wife and kids, good family, good job, good house. Work has been easy and without it occupying my mind – I have been horny as… After a recent holiday trip to Vietnam where I had some unbelievable punts (lmk if anyone interested), I returned to Sydney with some pretty blue balls…

Pretty much had the same experience as xboyx here… just a blatant bait and switch. I specifically asked if those were her pictures and she said no, send me pics and a short video clip of another completely different but still superhot Korean chick… told me she wouldn’t be in business if she used faked pictures. Good enough for me. When I got to the apartment building it already felt off, the building was old and nasty and reminded me a crack den. I go inside and and instead of a 20yo hot Korean, a 50s yo Chinese women in a tshirt and jean shorts led me into the room and asked how long. I hedged my bet and said 30mins, $200 (was listed as $150on ad). I was so confused and thought she was the mamasan – but she started stripping and I just puked a littlebit. By that stage it was too late… I wanted to hate fuck her but honestly was hard to maintain an erection with an auntie =( After about 10mins, she gave me a HJ and I just left after, feeling dirty and ashamed.

After feeling so violated, I discovered Aus99 and basically spent 10hrs reading every post. Feeling energised, I wanted to book with someone more recommended. Reached out to Mamasan on Wechat and she recommended Linh.
    Linh was beautiful, looked a bit different from photos, less innocent and more mature? I would guess she is late 20s to early 30s, slim but a mini-gut, big butt and big tits (in my opinion), some tattoo around tummy which may be used to cover some surgery? Beautiful white, soft, elastic skin throughout. Limited English but can speak pretty good Chinese. Service was pretty good from the sex to BBBJ ($50 extra). Some light rimming which I loved. Finished twice – once in condom during sex and second time after she was giving me BBBJ, she stopped sucking and used hand to finish.

Wanted to experience difference between a R&T and FS so reached out to SBM on wechat to book for T Alice. She looked to have amazing body in the photos and is supposed to be “very pretty”. I am a sucker for beautiful faces!
    Initially, it was a bit hard to see Alice’s face because the room is so dark but she had an absolutely amazing figure under her short dress. Spoke very good English so had a good conversation, mid-20s, some tattoos. Body super tight, not one ounce of fat on her, just skins over muscles. However, bit of a butterface 5.5/10. However, good energy and bubbly.
    Part 1 was ok, 6/10 average massage but seeing her body in the mirror was very nice. I felt this part was overly long, about 40mins.
    Part 2 - $50 for B2B and CBJ. B2B only lasted 2 minutes. CBJ about 5mins. She had some pretty fake D cuts which I got to play with, she didn’t like me to touch her pussy and we didn’t kiss.

Thought I’ll try something more local and cheaper. I didn’t have a booking so just showed up at 84a. Asked mamasan for line up – place wasn’t busy so I think she sent about 6-7 girls my way for introduction. To be honest, quality wasn’t really there…. Faces were 4-6/10 at best. I chose the one with the best body which was J Yuri.
    As mentioned, her face was about 5/10 but was super slim and had perky B cup tits. Again, no fat at all. No tattoo. Late 20s, early 30s.
    Part 1 was just ok, 5/10. But she lacked any kind of energy or enthusiasm, just looked bored and didn’t engage in conversations even though her English was really good. Polite though… so it felt like a bit of a let down and again it was about 40mins before flipping me over.
    Part 2 – didn’t really feel a connection with Yuri so just opted for the $50 HJ (entry was only $75/60mins). So she just stood on the edge of table and gave me a mechanical 2 hand HJ. I wasn’t allowed to touch or pussy so I just played with her tits lying on a funny angle =) I still shot my load and afterwards she gave a pretty good head massage.

So after a couple of very average punts and I really really wanted to fuck someone pretty. I have read so many ARs of S Lara and how she had one of the best face out there so wanted to try.
    So met her in her room and she is wearing her famous oversized shirt. Impression is that her face is ok , maybe 7.5/10, jumps to about 8/10 if she is smiling. She may have gained a bit of weight from her peak, sporting a slight tummy. A couple of tattoos. Speaks good English but I spoke to her in Chinese.
    Service was good, no complain at all 9/10. A lot of DFK, licking and BBBJ. Wouldn’t say she has the tightest pussy though. Shes definitely a pro a fucking. I tapped out after 2 shots (in condom while fucking) and she asked if I wanted a 3rd (no – he ded). Regarding her attitude, she does come across as a bit cold – but that is just how Malaysian are. I did feel like we connect throughout the session and there were a lot of jokes and laughing towards the end.

And there it is boys and girls. Man I have blown a lot of money in the last 2 weeks. Still chasing a super hottie though. I have got some strong recommendations from Ginza and 84a on “pretty faces” … so will update as I go.

Peace out.
    Awesome post Pistons. Much better than my first attempt only a few minutes ago. I have had a similar success rate. First experience was not great. Have had a couple of good experiences since then.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Referrals for Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post

Peace out.
    Pistons

Love your post!
    I’ve had some of my best overseas punts in Hue … stunning young women. But it was over a decade ago … so I’d be interested in your recommendations

Grateful for any info.

Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the intel , feel really bad for ya got some really terrible punts there.

Just for future always ask to see a line up of the girls , never hand over ur money first and walk if they refuse to because most times their ain’t no girl out thr back coming,.. this is doubly true if it’s your first time. Those dragons will fuck you over for ur money they’re not stupid.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    why not walking the first one?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    great reports! sorry to hear about your first punt here, but thats how it goes with E&B usually

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    why not walking the first one?
    Honestly? First time nerves… but after a couple of punts, feels like I have a thicker skin now to just walk out on scams like this.

Having said that, would recommend everyone stick to the recommended providers for privates like PSD - at least there’s some assurance of quality.

And thanks for everyone’s warm welcome. Still learning and will contribute where I can.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Repeated post, sorry.
    Last edited by pistons; 27-01-2024 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Repeated post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    Pistons

Love your post!
    I’ve had some of my best overseas punts in Hue … stunning young women. But it was over a decade ago … so I’d be interested in your recommendations

Grateful for any info.

Thanks.
    NP - this is not really the right thread but I will post a short review:

So I was at DaNang and HCMC in Vietnam.

DaNang was my first ever punt. Ended up going 3 times in 4 days to this place called Sakura.

From my research, Sakura is a pretty well known, beginner and foreigner friendly place. Pretty open about offering FS. I imagine we are paying about 50% more as a tourist.

Basically the menu is nuru / sex / 2 girls / 1shot vs 2 shots. You basically choose what and how much of it you want. Price varies from about AUD90 (just nuru )to AUD240 nuru 2girls 2shots)!

1st time - VDN2.3m/AUD240 - 60m nuru + sex. Was pretty great, had a mid20s girl with massive fake tits and some tasteful cosmetic surgery. Really good experience, rimmed me and played with my hole using her hard tits - great memories. 8/10. Would be 9 if had real tits.
    2nd time - VDN2.3m/AUD240 - asked the guy for someone with natural tits - sent up a pretty ordinary chick. no tits and little gut 4/10
    3rd time - last day so went for 2G - was about VDN4m/350 - one stunning mid30s lady 8/10 and another young girl that was 5/10. First 3some - not as good as I though but it was still fun.

Only negative with this place is that once you have shot your load, lady will clean you up and basically leave. Unused time forfeited haha.

In HCMC - went to famous Cherry Linh in Japan town.
    This place gets a lot of mixed review but I can't recommend it enough. You go in, mamasan asks you to sit on a sofa, ask you to pay 400k or 600k (60/90mins) for a room. And she literally claps her hands and 50 girls will fill the room and you pick who you like. I am not kidding when I say you will find someone you like there, plenty of 9s and 10s in the lineup. It is almost intimating looking at this many girls, and they are right there in front of you. Once you pick the girl, they will give you a bath/shower and quick massage. Will offer BBBJ for additional 1m or FS for 2m. You only get 1 shot here also, but the girls will give you a massage until your time is up. 10/10 for me - I still think about this place and the girls everyday!

No kissing (not even LFK with the girls), that was my main complaint in Vietnam. Also not many girls will do rimming I find.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Pistons! Sakura in HCMC sound like an excellent place! I have been to those kind of places in SEA where you are overwhelmed by so many hot girls in a line up! I always choose the ones that "smile at me with their eyes"
    Cheers

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWow View Post
    Thanks Pistons! Sakura in HCMC sound like an excellent place! I have been to those kind of places in SEA where you are overwhelmed by so many hot girls in a line up! I always choose the ones that "smile at me with their eyes"
    Cheers

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk
    Its Linh Cherry that has the 50 girls line up... it really is ridiculous, and MANY are 9+. There are types for everyone... kpop look, innocent look, tits lovers, ass lovers.... the range is just insane! Only negative is no kissing and not time-based, you pay by the number of shot (2 shots just double the price).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great little write up Piston, I’ve yet to do a AR because I’m not a good storyteller, plus I didn’t want to leave a paper trail for the missus. Good luck with the punting, I’ve just started getting into more myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbersock View Post
    Great little write up Piston, I’ve yet to do a AR because I’m not a good storyteller, plus I didn’t want to leave a paper trail for the missus. Good luck with the punting, I’ve just started getting into more myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't need to be a good story teller mate, just start with a basic description of what happened in the session. i am a terrible writer but have provided a few after reviews for the boys as thats what its all about. We will all appreciate it no matter how its written brother. Use a private browser or even better a vpn with a private browser and there will be no trail for the misses.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    You don't need to be a good story teller mate, just start with a basic description of what happened in the session. i am a terrible writer but have provided a few after reviews for the boys as thats what its all about. We will all appreciate it no matter how its written brother. Use a private browser or even better a vpn with a private browser and there will be no trail for the misses.
    Thanks for the encouragement, I might pen one up on my next visit, but recent visit to Leah seems to have plenty of reviews and all tell about the same experience, which was a memorable one. She will probably need a break after this week, she says she often takes a break after 1-2wk of work, but will come back. So don’t worry if u miss out this round guys. Happy punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great reviews pistons, need more people like you. Good fresh blood on the scene.