Thread: Mimi The Edging Queen

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mimi The Edging Queen

Finally tried J Mimi who rents space out of 48 The Strand, Croydon. After reading a fair bit about her on here, I had to see what the fuss was about.

Booked via text (best to do this IMO as she never picked up when I tried calling): 0430 509 671

Took the 1 hr option for $170. At first I thought this was steep, but lads, she is worth every dollar.

Straight up, she is a well kept 50s Japanese Milf. Smooth skin, no sag, not fat but not skinny. She is pleasant, very polite and friendly. Not ugly, by any means, but she’s not a supermodel.

Where she shines beyond any ML I’ve ever had in the last 20 years is her edging. It’s composed of a very skilled pair of hands, body sliding, breasts sliding, neck sliding (you’ll see) and just the most sensual experience I’ve ever had.

She uses oil for a standard massage for about 15 mins, wipes it, then puts a shite ton of Nuru gel which cranks the experience up to a 11/10.

She has a way of exploring every part of your scrotum, penis, anus (outside) and honestly felt like there were 4 hands in some instances, and was like I was getting rimmed (yet it was with her fingertips gliding and sliding everywhere). Hard to explain, you just have to try it.

For everyone that’s written a review before, thank you. Glad I finally tried this rare gem as they don’t make them like Mimi anymore. The teasing and rimming went on for 45 mins of the 60 mins. My balls were thoroughly drained.

Once released, she continued a very relaxing cool down hj for a solid few mins.

Enjoy gents - if you try her, loop back and let us know.

(Btw: posting in the general thread as the after report section is shit and all promo bs)

Great review bonpopp,

As a junior member you can also post your review in the private massage section which won’t disappear by the spamming of the advertisers.

No harm posting in the general section either.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
    Finally tried J Mimi who rents space out of 48 The Strand, Croydon. After reading a fair bit about her on here, I had to see what the fuss was about.

Booked via text (best to do this IMO as she never picked up when I tried calling): 0430 509 671

Took the 1 hr option for $170. At first I thought this was steep, but lads, she is worth every dollar.

Straight up, she is a well kept 50s Japanese Milf. Smooth skin, no sag, not fat but not skinny. She is pleasant, very polite and friendly. Not ugly, by any means, but she’s not a supermodel.

Where she shines beyond any ML I’ve ever had in the last 20 years is her edging. It’s composed of a very skilled pair of hands, body sliding, breasts sliding, neck sliding (you’ll see) and just the most sensual experience I’ve ever had.

She uses oil for a standard massage for about 15 mins, wipes it, then puts a shite ton of Nuru gel which cranks the experience up to a 11/10.

She has a way of exploring every part of your scrotum, penis, anus (outside) and honestly felt like there were 4 hands in some instances, and was like I was getting rimmed (yet it was with her fingertips gliding and sliding everywhere). Hard to explain, you just have to try it.

For everyone that’s written a review before, thank you. Glad I finally tried this rare gem as they don’t make them like Mimi anymore. The teasing and rimming went on for 45 mins of the 60 mins. My balls were thoroughly drained.

Once released, she continued a very relaxing cool down hj for a solid few mins.

Enjoy gents - if you try her, loop back and let us know.

(Btw: posting in the general thread as the after report section is shit and all promo bs)
    Great review, I’m transitioning into MLs now because it’s more affordable to me. I’m keen to try!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jenial, I am caught in between. Am enjoying massage and but at the same wanting a nice bj which costs a fair bit more. If only money weren’t a concern.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's her contact number or wechat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Great review bonpopp,

As a junior member you can also post your review in the private massage section which won’t disappear by the spamming of the advertisers.

No harm posting in the general section either.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers
    Cheers AHL, you’re welcome mate, and yes makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by jenlai29 View Post
    Great review, I’m transitioning into MLs now because it’s more affordable to me. I’m keen to try!
    Agreed mate, and I reckon this is a good in between because Mimi’s edging style you would not get from any regular ML who does a basic hj. You really will only know how this feels once you try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    What's her contact number or wechat?
    Mate it’s literally on the post. Mobile number was included. Text her, don’t call. As I already said.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She's good. I've been three times now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
    Excellent AR and I agree. With age comes experience, knowledge, and having had the time to tune the skill set. If you understand what she offers, AND what she doesn't, you can make your own decision. Myself, like ColesBag, I've been several times. I'd say, to ALL, try at least once. Certainly worth the price of admission just so YOU can KNOW what her experience is like. Then you can make and INFORMED decision on repeats.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for this AR. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but for the few who enjoy this niche, this info is gold!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't see Mimi on the roster. Is she just using their room?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHard View Post
    I don't see Mimi on the roster. Is she just using their room?
    Yes. When you book, she will send you directions. There are other threads that mention her, and on one, there are specific directions to the room (I know, I wrote it). I would suggest booking to avoid disappointment.
    Last edited by 11Bravo; 26-01-2024 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Private link removed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can't view the link.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Deleted post due to bad link. This is what I get for not vetting a questioner... One of those let me comment to increase my post counts members. But the good news is, he can count to 50... geesh.