Thread: Finally went to see Mimi

Senior Member(無間使者)

Finally went to see Mimi

Hi all,

This is my first proper review and I will be as descriptive as I can but don’t think it will read as well as other reviews on here.

I have read so much about Mimi sifting through old and new threads so I decided to give it a shot. Texted Mimi and she was quite responsive. I opted for the hour which appeared quite steep for a massage ($170).

I arrive and am met by Mimi. A lovely part Japanese part Chinese woman. She was dressed in a gown type outfit and I got a glimpse of the famous Mimi boobs. The room was quite small and does have a shower. It was a clean and serves the purpose. Mimi asks if I would like a shower to which I oblige. As I am showering, Mimi strips. Nice body for her age, in her 50’s from my estimation. Lovely pair of boobs.

Onto the table for the massage. For the first 15 minutes or so it’s a regular oil massage although I can feel Mimi’s boobs pressing up against my back and legs. Mimi is quite skilled in terms of her massage. Then the fun begins. Mimi applies more oil and begins the body to body which is great. This goes on for a few more minutes and I am asked to turn over. Some more body to body action. Mimi has this technique in which she rubs her neck up against your cock. This felt amazing, simulating a blow job. Some Spanish and I unleashed. Mimi cleaned me up and asked if I wanted to go another round. To be honest, I don’t think I would have got there as it takes me a while to get going again after I have cum. So opted for some more massage. Mimi obliged and gave me an amazing massage. Started to get hard again but time was running out and I was ok with that.

I must say, Mimi gives her all and by the end, she was sweating. I had another shower, thanked Mimi and said goodbye.

WIR: I think I might but am relatively new to punting and am looking to explore and try some younger girls. $170 is a little expensive, however, Mimi works her butt off for the full hour and does not clock watch. So I will say it’s worth it.

I now see why Mimi has such a fan club. She is a body to body machine and works really hard during the session to ensure you are happy. I very much doubt anyone will walk out disappointed.

Lastly, Mimi is a lovely woman and deserves respect.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A nice detailed AR thanks Bro Johny. She is definitely on my list & just gotta find the time to go and see her. Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    A nice detailed AR thanks Bro Johny. She is definitely on my list & just gotta find the time to go and see her. Cheers
    You should try Mimi. Her body to body is on the next level. FYI she isn't a time watcher; I booked for 1 hr but it went over to 1.5 hr. Have fun!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Hi all,

This is my first proper review and I will be as descriptive as I can but don’t think it will read as well as other reviews on here.

I have read so much about Mimi sifting through old and new threads so I decided to give it a shot. Texted Mimi and she was quite responsive. I opted for the hour which appeared quite steep for a massage ($170).

I arrive and am met by Mimi. A lovely part Japanese part Chinese woman. She was dressed in a gown type outfit and I got a glimpse of the famous Mimi boobs. The room was quite small and does have a shower. It was a clean and serves the purpose. Mimi asks if I would like a shower to which I oblige. As I am showering, Mimi strips. Nice body for her age, in her 50’s from my estimation. Lovely pair of boobs.

Onto the table for the massage. For the first 15 minutes or so it’s a regular oil massage although I can feel Mimi’s boobs pressing up against my back and legs. Mimi is quite skilled in terms of her massage. Then the fun begins. Mimi applies more oil and begins the body to body which is great. This goes on for a few more minutes and I am asked to turn over. Some more body to body action. Mimi has this technique in which she rubs her neck up against your cock. This felt amazing, simulating a blow job. Some Spanish and I unleashed. Mimi cleaned me up and asked if I wanted to go another round. To be honest, I don’t think I would have got there as it takes me a while to get going again after I have cum. So opted for some more massage. Mimi obliged and gave me an amazing massage. Started to get hard again but time was running out and I was ok with that.

I must say, Mimi gives her all and by the end, she was sweating. I had another shower, thanked Mimi and said goodbye.

WIR: I think I might but am relatively new to punting and am looking to explore and try some younger girls. $170 is a little expensive, however, Mimi works her butt off for the full hour and does not clock watch. So I will say it’s worth it.

I now see why Mimi has such a fan club. She is a body to body machine and works really hard during the session to ensure you are happy. I very much doubt anyone will walk out disappointed.

Lastly, Mimi is a lovely woman and deserves respect.
    Johnny how did it feel in the hands of one of my top 10 greats. She is older now but still has the boobs i love for Spanish.

It would have been hot when you saw her so I hope you took the time to have a drink of water during your session.

So much good feedback still about Mimi. I will need to change the order of my top ten as she may be better than Coco. Getting very close to my all time number one Cherry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    Johnny how did it feel in the hands of one of my top 10 greats. She is older now but still has the boobs i love for Spanish.

It would have been hot when you saw her so I hope you took the time to have a drink of water during your session.

So much good feedback still about Mimi. I will need to change the order of my top ten as she may be better than Coco. Getting very close to my all time number one Cherry.
    Yep, totally agree in regard to Mimi’s boobs. It was sexy watching her strip while I showered. Her body slide is a proper body slide. Her entire body sliding over mine. And she does not conserve oil, that is for certain.

She did give me a small bottle of water which was nice, although she needed it more than I did .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great read. Never tried Mimi.
    How does the nuru compare to girls at Mirage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHard View Post
    Hi mate,

I haven’t tried a nuru massage so I can’t really answer your question. Mimi does slide her entire body over yours. No pussy slide though. Which works for me. As nice as a pussy slide would feel, it’s probably not something I want to risk with a WL.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great read. So you bro’s wanna share her details? Could be worth a visit, y’all have definitely got me interested. Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Hi mate,

I haven’t tried a nuru massage so I can’t really answer your question. Mimi does slide her entire body over yours. No pussy slide though. Which works for me. As nice as a pussy slide would feel, it’s probably not something I want to risk with a WL.
    Brother Mimi is the grandmaster of body to body. Plenty of oil and lots of Spanish. I'm thristy and need water just thinking about it.

One of my top 10 service girls. Up there with the great Coco and even the one and only Cherry. You should read my list, drink more water and do plenty of tit fucking.

If I win money I will be back to see my service superstar. Plus if i keep the water bottle i can claim the 10 cents back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHard View Post
    In terms of service, she is technically the best. I would say better than Zara at the Rocks, Korean Lulu, and mirage girls, due to the variety of her positions, pace, and intensity.

The only one I can compare her to is Yua Goto at 244 last year. Mimi has her sessions on a massage bed, Yua was on an air mattress in a large shower, along with a sukebe chair, with bbbj, dfk, and CFS. Too bad Yua has not returned, and 244 has apparently closed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theon64 View Post
    Great read. So you bro’s wanna share her details? Could be worth a visit, y’all have definitely got me interested. Thanks!
    Hi Theon,

Her number is 0430 509 671. She is quite responsive to text messages.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theon64 View Post
    There is a whole thread devoted to her in the 141General Talk section.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing that bro! Appreciate it! I got to try this one out. Might call her now actually! lol!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    IÂ’m determined to try Mimi as IÂ’ve been searching for the best Spanish in Sydney. So far still Cherry #1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Found the details

MIMI (JAPANESE)

NURU MASSAGE SERVICES

30min $100
    45min $140
    60min $170

Call or text: 0430 509 671

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Made my booking , will report how it goes with Mimi.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by L_Kun View Post
    You won’t regret it. She works hard throughout the session and will make sure you walk out pleased.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by L_Kun View Post
    So what happened?