Thread: J ELINA - Young, small, little smokin’ hot J girl with a cheeky, fun attitude. 5/5

Senior Member(無間使者)

J ELINA - Young, small, little smokin’ hot J girl with a cheeky, fun attitude. 5/5

J ELINA - Young, small, little smokin’ hot J girl with a cheeky, fun attitude. 5/5

1. Accuracy of photos: accurate and she looks better in person! (What?) that has never happened to me before. Elina said she took those 2 photos recently back in Japan before she came over to Australia to work. She now has darker brown hair and it’s down to her shoulders in length. She’s 155cm tall.

She has such a pretty face (with straight teeth btw) she had a big smile the whole hour! If I had to compare J Elina to someone famous: she kinda reminds me of Mina from K-pop girl group AOA. She was wearing a white/pink bra and panties and a see-through negligee and black heels. She’s a Small girl with Zero tattoos, smooth skin, B+ maybe C cup boobs for her tiny body. Fully shaved (yes) I think J Elina is smokin’ hot.

2. Services provided: in shower: just DFK. In bed: BBBJ. 69, DATY, lots of DFK, cowgirl sex (her favourite) 2 x CIM (yes!) Shower together (twice) massage, ball sucking, ball sucking + HJ, DFK + HJ. Kissing nipples, kissing nipples + HJ, And she is tight too.she said to go slowly when entering her.

3. General attitude and demeanour: polite, Great attitude and as soon as I walk in the room, she was so thankful I picked her tonight. Fun, friendly, and a little cheeky too, smiling and winking at me while she’s blowing me. She’s a fun girl. Not lazy. When her iPhone alarm went off during round 3 she just ignored it and continued sucking. She’s a good girl.

4. Overall value for money: it’s $300 for 1 hour. I think J Elina is smokin’ hot. Shes definitely my type. And she isn’t lazy or moody. She provided very good service tonight with a big smile. So I think it was definitely worth it. I had fun with J Elina. (I didn’t want to leave)

Will I return? = yes!

J Elina is a new small, young, thin little J girl at the shop for you to play with.. I recommend her if are in the mood for a small J girl.

5/5

Thanks for taking the time to read my Review.

(And thank you J Elina, I had a great time tonight)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. Have been wanting to try a J girl. I did want to try the aus99 legend Paula but never got the chance as she worked 10am - 5pm. Apparently yesterday was her last day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Nice review. Have been wanting to try a J girl. I did want to try the aus99 legend Paula but never got the chance as she worked 10am - 5pm. Apparently yesterday was her last day.
    Such a shame - she was a gem. But might I say you should have taken a day off or sneaky lunch break. Good for mental health and (possibly) the economy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR Nightshift, you're really getting through the Japanese talent at No5!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by towelsniffer View Post
    Such a shame - she was a gem. But might I say you should have taken a day off or sneaky lunch break. Good for mental health and (possibly) the economy.
    Lesson learned. I should have made it work. Pun intended.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had intended to book on the strength of this review, but an incredible string of 5/5 or otherwise glowing reviews from the reviewer for Marrickville 5 girls tells me to be skeptical

Elina, Maika, Anna, Coco, Nano, Jay, Sofia, Mona, Yuzuki, Natsumi, Patty, Kay, Karin, Paula, Mika, Keiko, Cindy, Yuna, Reina....

There is a negative review in the history, but it is for a Ginza girl.

No visit for Elina from me today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Great AR Nightshift, you're really getting through the Japanese talent at No5!
    Thanks. I’m trying to write better reviews. (No swear words, no silly jokes now)

Haha yeah, they do have some real good J girls at the shop atm.

I’ve seen lots of girls.. more than just the girls I’ve written reviews for..

The girls I write reviews for: I can honestly recommend and I would revisit myself.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for intel/AR @NightShift. Elina sounds good.
    Just awaiting for intel on J Nene and J Aika too.
    No reviews on them yet

Im wondering if this is same J Aika from last year that I saw at No5. Wouldve been around June 2023.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks for intel/AR @NightShift. Elina sounds good.
    Just awaiting for intel on J Nene and J Aika too.
    No reviews on them yet

Im wondering if this is same J Aika from last year that I saw at No5. Wouldve been around June 2023.
    J Nene is on my list..

I don’t know about J Aika if its the same girl or not. I never saw a J Aika last year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by offthedeepend View Post
    She offered sex without a condom for $100 by herself. She might have sex with a lot of people without condoms. As I don’t want to get a disease, I never choose her.
    Dang, this is good information to know. But also this is the first time I’ve seen it so publicly talked about on the forums.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by offthedeepend View Post
    She offered sex without a condom for $100 by herself. She might have sex with a lot of people without condoms. As I don’t want to get a disease, I never choose her.

Stop bullshit post…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's offthedeepend's first post.
    Highly likely to be crap.
    Very unfair on the girl.
    Will attract creeps, and will deter most punters.

Moderators should delete it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not sure if it's entirely bullshit. I read a similar thing mentioned in another review of her but it was more subtle. What are the rules around posting this type of stuff anyway?

Hi guys, both Eline and Aika are young babies and new with us. Aika just started this Monday~~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aika is also on my list to try out..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not bs. I got offered extra and declined