Thread: Miya + Nana

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Miya + Nana

Hi All,

This is my first AR so apologies if it doesn't follow or include the required info.
    I found myself in the Marrickville area on Monday I believe. Visited 300 Illawarra rd as I had been there before and had some good experiences.

Went in and saw Miya for 30min with the works. Massage completed turned over and she asked have I had two girls there before to which I answered no but why not (seems like something you would do on a monday). She said she will get another girl very good etc etc, exits the room and shortly walks back in following her is Nana whom I have seen before and probably deserves her own AR). Anyway I think the stars aligned as seeing Nana walk in I was ready to go already. First time with 2 ML in a shop and it was quite the experience, probably helped that there was a relatively big table, and mirrors on the wall. Both took turns riding and then getting on the table whilst the other occupied me in other ways. Overall very good experience both very attractive ladies which I definitely couldn't complain. I have definitely had worse starts to the week and will be back again for sure. After everything had a shower in the room and went about my day feeling significantly better, there isn't a shower in every room like this one but shower facilities available if it is not in the room itself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for the AR! How much did you have to pay?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $230 was the damage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral7 View Post
    $230 was the damage
    Mind me asking if that was with a condom bj?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Mind me asking if that was with a condom bj?
    Yes it was indeed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral7 View Post
    Yes it was indeed
    Thanks clarifying. Sounds like a good time all round.