Thread: Girls with no bra & see-thru pants

Banned

Girls with no bra & see-thru pants

Walking at the mall enjoying free AC and shielding myself from today's sweltering heat, I see not only Aussies but Asians as well wearing see-thru pants that not only reveals panty lines but also the colour and shape of their panties.

With the no bra Asians their tits wasn't too obvious (mostly A-B cup) whereas the Aussies had more prominent tits with the nipples poking out.

Felt like visiting my nearest massage shop. If only they accept Afterpay.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfish View Post
    Girls with no bra & see-thru pants.
    Why don't you walk around George Street in a see-thru pants wihtout wearing underwear and see what's the reactions (especially from the police.)?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True, ive just returned from Woolies and an Asian girl was wearing long cotton hippie pants and one of those bralet things. Very nice B cups. Amazing really

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    On Oxford Street today there was a nice Asian in TIGHT yoga? pants, forget panty lines, camel toe plain to see, along with a nice jogging bra. She certainly jogged a part of me... Head turner for sure.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Why don't you walk around George Street in a see-thru pants wihtout wearing underwear and see what's the reactions (especially from the police.)?
    Don't you have some homework to do, kid?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Don't you have some homework to do, kid?
    Why? Australia Day school holidays.

No homework. No study.

How about you? Don't you have enough money for a cheap and nasty punt?

Banned
    In the Gold Coast it's much more tempting - all the blonde beach girls walk into shopping centres wearing an oversized see-through T-shirt with their bikini bottom bare.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sibon is a premium member but i have yet to see a review from him.

but he is harmless like a fly. sometimes he can be funny. often he talks nothing of value, kinda like cuteguy but more pointed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Walking at the mall enjoying free AC and shielding myself from today's sweltering heat, I see not only Aussies but Asians as well wearing see-thru pants that not only reveals panty lines but also the colour and shape of their panties.

With the no bra Asians their tits wasn't too obvious (mostly A-B cup) whereas the Aussies had more prominent tits with the nipples poking out.

Felt like visiting my nearest massage shop. If only they accept Afterpay.
    I’m curious. Where do the Asians who are Aussies come in here? When you say aussies do.you mean white people?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Another one I have noticed over the school holidays is skinny/slim young girls wearing a tank top/bikini top and baggy long pants that are a size too big for them so that they drop down thus revealing their G string undies. It's very chav and bogan but its actually hot !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    On Oxford Street today there was a nice Asian in TIGHT yoga? pants, forget panty lines, camel toe plain to see, along with a nice jogging bra. She certainly jogged a part of me... Head turner for sure.
    sometimes I wonder these girls wear such tight pants for what? are they trying to show it to men to get attention and want to be flirted with?

Has anyone tried flirting with one of these girls out of nowhere?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Another one I have noticed over the school holidays is skinny/slim young girls wearing a tank top/bikini top and baggy long pants that are a size too big for them so that they drop down thus revealing their G string undies. It's very chav and bogan but its actually hot !
    A variation of this is they replace the low waist baggy pants with high waisted ones. Then it gives the impression of a disproportionately long lower half. Bare bellies with long legs, I love that look!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I’m curious. Where do the Asians who are Aussies come in here? When you say aussies do.you mean white people?
    I thought that was obvious for anyone who's been in Australia long enough. For an Australian born Asian to be called "Aussie" is not that common anywhere. Yes an Asian person born and bred in Australia can be called an Australian but the term "Aussie" is commonly used for white Australians. It's not at all racist, like a Lebanese Australian would understand if he's called "Lebo" even if he doesn't have the typical Lebanese accent and mentality.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    sometimes I wonder these girls wear such tight pants for what? are they trying to show it to men to get attention and want to be flirted with?

Has anyone tried flirting with one of these girls out of nowhere?
    Getting attention - tick.
    To be flirted with - only if you're brave enough.

It's like talking to a girl with nice boobs, she'll remind you that her eyes are on her head not her chest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Went to an Aussie girl's place once, her G string was left on the floor in the corridor of her granny flat. Was about to pick it up as "trophy" but changed my mind as I saw a brown streak on the line where it sits in the butt crack. She didn't even bother putting it in the laundry basket. Ughhh

Banned
    Getting attention - tick.
    To be flirted with - only if you're brave enough.

It's like talking to a girl with nice boobs, she'll remind you that her eyes are on her head not her chest.
    I reckon they do it for attention. A lot of girls who wear revealing see-through pants will always wear black thongs (G strings with a wider back not the sandals) because black looks more prominent on opaque coloured fabrics.

I don't mind staring at them openly. If they call me a creep I'd say it's their fault for wearing revealing clothes. Of course you can argue that she's not asking to be rape but she's definitely asking to be stared at like a creep for dressing up like that.

Banned
    I thought that was obvious for anyone who's been in Australia long enough. For an Australian born Asian to be called "Aussie" is not that common anywhere. Yes an Asian person born and bred in Australia can be called an Australian but the term "Aussie" is commonly used for white Australians. It's not at all racist, like a Lebanese Australian would understand if he's called "Lebo" even if he doesn't have the typical Lebanese accent and mentality.
    I have a mate, Aussie born but parents were Indonesian. He's got an Australian passport but when he travels abroad to any Asian countries they don't treat him like a typical Aussie. And I mean that they look at him as if he's a traitor or Caucasian wannabe for talking with an Aussie accent while having a very Asian face.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    theres a weird new trend of nipples being considered part of the outfit, even kim Ks new skims line has some bras that come with a built in nipples. strange world we live in