Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your opinions on the many shops in ARTARMON

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As mentioned by others, Chatswood is the next stop up and is a much more 'modern' experience. Artarmon as a suburb is still stuck in the 90s so what can you expect?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixiixi View Post
    88a seems to be my to go place. Saw ladies at the waiting room, they're quite young and pretty, with part3 negotiable

The two fs places is milf borderline gilf...
    @Ixiixi - who do you recommend from 88a? I have never been impressed with photos shown on wechat.

And 100% agreed with your MILF comment....

I like Ruby at 84a - she is young, cute and my type. I am going to see her again soon.

Yesterday tried 161a Chatswood - Caroline. Wonderful service and really really good massage. Good tall body but her face really didn't do it for me. She is supposed to be mixed - but not mixed JAV AV hot.... think Asian with square face and strong nose. I chose her due to really positive reviews on her face... Some might consider her exotic, but yeah.... not for me. 9/10 for massage. 9/10 for P2 efforts, 3/10 for face for me. 8/10 Body.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been seeing a regular at Artarmon Marigold Lv 2 104 Hampden Rd for months now. Thai owner mostly Thai ML's from what I've seen. Fully enclosed rooms, front room has a shower. Very discrete entrances especially from the rear lane where parking is easy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keen to keep this thread alive... Any recommended hotties? Young ones?

Went back to 84a and had Ruby again - *chefs kiss*. Met Selina, she has a cute face too, might try her next.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    I've been seeing a regular at Artarmon Marigold Lv 2 104 Hampden Rd for months now. Thai owner mostly Thai ML's from what I've seen. Fully enclosed rooms, front room has a shower. Very discrete entrances especially from the rear lane where parking is easy.
    Last time I went there I was quoted extras start at $80 for a NHJ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFive View Post
    Last time I went there I was quoted extras start at $80 for a NHJ
    Same!! Was quoted $250 for fs from 2 girls now.
    Nice shop but just tooooooo expensive!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    It looks like Artarmon is the North Shore's epicentre for massage shops and brothels, with wall-to-wall places.

I've lost count of the varying qualities and services, as well as how clean the joints are, and which of them has showers in rooms.

If you have had recent (last 6 months) experiences, please name the place and provide your fellow punters with a short review. Not particularly of any specific girl, but the overall quality of the joints.

-Name of shop
    -Overall rating of average girls there
    -Rooms (walls all the way to ceilings, clean/dirty, shower in room, etc.)
    -Service provided and total price for 1 hour inclusive of No 2 and maybe No 3.

Thanks
    Good on you bro, started this thread as might give some clues for this area as quite a few shops around hit and missed with some of my visits before.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    I paid $200 FS for one girl there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    How long ago? I go semi regularly and it’s always been $50 nhj, $80 b2b, $100 cbj and $150 for fs.
    That from Amy and Kate at least. And while we’re at it, DO NOT waste your cash on Linda.
    Ugly, lazy with a shit personality. Ran into her once at Sakura in Willoughby rd and tries to charge $50 for a clothed hj and then when questioned about other girls getting naked. I got the “sorry, I’m new here” bullshit.
    I walked out when I seen her at marigold.

Amy has legit massage skills too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Give 350 a go rear back door that is sort of discrete. Clean in comparison to the Artarmon dives. I believe Helen has sold the shop recently…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by legs11 View Post
    Give 350 a go rear back door that is sort of discrete. Clean in comparison to the Artarmon dives. I believe Helen has sold the shop recently…
    Anyone you recommend there in particular? Pictures from roster not very appealing. Any young girls ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodog View Post
    How long ago? I go semi regularly and it’s always been $50 nhj, $80 b2b, $100 cbj and $150 for fs.
    That from Amy and Kate at least. And while we’re at it, DO NOT waste your cash on Linda.
    Ugly, lazy with a shit personality. Ran into her once at Sakura in Willoughby rd and tries to charge $50 for a clothed hj and then when questioned about other girls getting naked. I got the “sorry, I’m new here” bullshit.
    I walked out when I seen her at marigold.

Amy has legit massage skills too
    Hey Bodog, is Cherry still around? I had their Wechat a while ago picked put a couple of girls I liked, Cherry and Kate sent them a couple of questions about ormises and start tines, then got banned! Wtf? Anyway, is stopped me going. Might be worth a phone call or walk up if your I tell is correct.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post
    Anyone you recommend there in particular? Pictures from roster not very appealing. Any young girls ?
    Young girls always end up in 350 as MILFs after a careeer in a long string of massage parlours.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    Hey Bodog, is Cherry still around? I had their Wechat a while ago picked put a couple of girls I liked, Cherry and Kate sent them a couple of questions about ormises and start tines, then got banned! Wtf? Anyway, is stopped me going. Might be worth a phone call or walk up if your I tell is correct.
    Hey man. Strange you got blocked hey as the chick who runs the WeChat is pretty good with comms and any questions. I def recommend giving it a crack mate. Some intel below of the girls I’ve seen/remember since 2021

Fafa- real pics on WeChat
    late 30/40,41.
    Few tattoos, 6/10 in looks but attractive features
    Massage ok
    Hj too light but will follow instructions. Great arse but poorly done fake D’s
    BJ is average. Find it hard come with Dom but still an average bj. Will allow FIP and to be massage if requested. I done this approx half the times I’ve seen her and she legit comes. No fake shit. Started getting close to coming and then starts flogging me off without being instructed. Did not feel transactional at all. Asked about FS and she said she doesn’t but I haven’t seen her in ages.
    She was the first I seen here and had about 4-5 sessions with her but then one day I go to see her but as soon as she seen me she says she had a booking. This happened the next few times so I’m unsure wtf happened there. It may have been because I ended up seeing other girls here and she got jelly? Maybe. Because I always respectful and never pushy.
    Stopped trying to see her but I would see again so not sure what the go is.

Kate. Real pics on WeChat
    Early- Mid 20’s? Looks young
    Pretty. Big doe come fuck me eyes. Decent tits. Big ol arse and thick legs with some cellulite.
    Good hj and b2b with a terrible bj. She’s young so I’ll give her a pass but will never bother with that again.
    Massage is standard rnt style. More rubbing than anything. Will try and adjust pressure if asked. Just not trained imo.
    Give her a massage trying to go fip but closed of body language. Fair enough, message received.
    Does fs but I don’t do anywhere. Could be good but inexperience. I assume she would take a good hammering.

Linda - Fake picture on WeChat and I understand why
    Ugly, thick arse and legs. Lazy cunt. Fucked teeth and Fuck Linda.

Amy - Real pics on WeChat
    Mid 30’s?
    Great pro level massage.id return on that alone regardless of the rest. elbows , knees, srextching. And strong at it. Works at a legit shop in Penrith half the week. Currently back in Thailand since Xmas.
    Well built. But of belly but it’s no flab at all so no problem.
    Hj great
    Bj great
    And I assume fs would be there same imo.

Highly recommend

Waiting for her to return tbh

Hope that helps

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Unless it s a very young girl, $200 is a bit much. I heard one girl even wanted $500, just say thanks but no thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodog View Post
    Hope that helps
    Mate that's great thanks 👍I'll have to give it a try, the premises looks better than 88a which is the only other Artarmon shop I frequent very occasionally. I'll see if the WeChat girl will take pity on me and reinstate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    It looks like Artarmon is the North Shore's epicentre for massage and brothels
    I just googled “massage Artarmon”. There’s more than a dozen in that area! I’m sure you could rotate through the shops and come back to first base and never leave. Why would you.Great find, wonder how “stiff” the competition is there?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freelove1969 View Post
    I just googled “massage Artarmon”. There’s more than a dozen in that area! I’m sure you could rotate through the shops and come back to first base and never leave. Why would you.Great find, wonder how “stiff” the competition is there?
    That’s what got me to create this thread. I was hoping to end up with a simple list showing names of shops and how they rate on a handful of metrics, like how clean the rooms are, if they have showers, if the walls go all the way up to the ceiling, and general rating of the girls (average age, body shape quality, and service quality).

I was not looking for specific list of individual girls because these are always changing, but from my 25+ years of experience, I find the owners/managers tend to maintain a certain level of overall quality.

One thing we all know is we cannot rely on the shops’ websites. Most are basic propaganda.

Banned
    I’ll definitely go there and have a look and sample.It’d be worthwhile going to one shop,then have a snack somewhere and go visit another.Knock out two knock shops in the one day…bet the cafes around there do a good trade?On a side note,I wonder what the residents think?most places I guess like to fly under the radar, a cluster could draw attention. Competition must be big.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Trying to keep this thread alive for the Lower North Shore punters.

Had a session with T Celine at 161 Chatswood.

$135/60m +$50CBJ

Face 7.5-8/10
    Body 7.5/10

Quiet an attractive young lady. Photos of her with mouth covered on website and wechat are 98% indicative of what she looks like real life except she is a little bit darker. Photos in Chatswood 161 /84a Artarmon for some reason always photoshop the girls lips... I have seen 60-70% of the girls at Chatswood and Celine to me is one of the better ones.

She is very young, maybe 23-25yo. Skinny body with A cup breasts and flattish bum. Speaks English pretty well but not much of a conversationist so may come across as a bit cold.

Part 1 - from all the ML here, she probably teases the most. A lot of touching of the balls and ass. Really pushes her small tits and tummy into your head when she massages your back. Actual massage pretty good - 8.5.
    Part 2 - again no complaint here, allowed some light FIV where she was pretty wet as she was touching herself a bit. Laid down and let me touch her all over. Pretty good pussyslide but she had some regrowth down there (prob 1 week) so it was a bit scratchy. She did this thing where she held my dick deep in her mouth but using her nails to play with my balls - instant cum from me... 9/10 - also forgot she was ok for some light anus play.

Overall - a good experience from a cute girl. Do not expect to have a close connection with Celine but she is submissive and will do a good job. The venue is really good with large shower.

161 has a long roster with some good potential. Next time will try T Alice, C Selina, T Elsa, C Patty - these are the ones that looks good in photos and I havent met.

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE to this community and post your AR.
    Last edited by pistons; 12-02-2024 at 03:30 PM. Reason: typo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast