Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your opinions on the many shops in ARTARMON

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the intel bro pistons ,appreciated !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have you tried Christine at 160 Pistons?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    No I haven’t tried her but I saw her in a line up. Very thin and tall - must be popular with the other girls as I saw her coming into work that morning and all the girls in the back were happy to see her. In terms of looks - not really for me…. From what I recall, very thick makeup. And I apologise if I offend, her face reminded me of a trans? Or maybe it was the way she put on make up… just very sharp features… I know a lot of Thai that have this “look”.

I am sure she is a great girl, just not for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for info mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    What / where is 160 Pistons?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCockInSyd View Post
    What / where is 160 Pistons?
    Apologies - Christine is at 161 Victoria Ave, Chatswood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My bad - meant to say 161 in original post.

Junior Member(有D料到)

161 Chatswood - T Alice 8/10

Had a good session with T Alice at 161 Chatswood recently. Picked her as I thought she had the best face in 161's roster photos.

$135/60mins inclusive of HJ, FS for extra $100

Face - 7.5-8/10 - T Alice has a pretty face, features are cute which suits her outgoing personality. She would be around 25-27yo. Photos on wechat are definitely her as she wore the same black dress. Skin tone have been heavily photoshopped though, Alice is proper "Thai Tann'ed", which is fine with me.

Body - 8.5/10 - Wechat description says supermodel body which I'd argue to be somewhat misleading. Alice is quite thicc, there's no fat on her but she has a bigger frame vs most typical Asian girls. I'd describe her as athletically build and toned. Hard to tell with her dress on but shes got some pretty impressive, solid C cups tits. Tits are almost too perky and firm to be real but I couldn't find any scars, nice big nipples. Skin is smooth and she has really nice soft butt. Shaved pussy.

Part 1 - 9/10 - nice proper Thai massage, no body stretching but plenty of elbows and knuckles. She positioned my arms next to body so there wasn't
    a lot of opportunity to touch her body, also most of the massage was done with her standing (vs some girls that sits on your back or pressed their legs/body against you). So not much funny business first 20-30min, just a nice relaxing massage with a few brushes on balls/ass. Last couple mins of part 1 Alice turned up the dial to 11 and just basically cupped my balls and basically gave me a HJ with me facing down. Nice.

Part 2 - 9/10 - By this stage I was horny as F and by the time I turned over she was already naked. Asked what extra I wanted, I told her BJ. 30secs later, she climbed onto the massage table, tits in my face and hand on my dick and asked again if I wanted anything more than a BJ. I caved and asked her how much for FS, she said $150... I told her no thanks I only bought $100 extras with me and she agreed to give me a "special price"... As I lied on the massage table, she cleaned my dick with some wet wipes and put on a condom. She also gave me a wipe to clean my hand and fingers and put some lube on my fingers. She guided my hand to her pussy and I lightly fingered her while she gave me a CBJ - she was on my left side so I wasn't able to use my dominated hand =) Her BJ was really good, really sloppy and good action. We fucked CG and damn she had a tight, warm pussy. She had really strong and thich, inner thigh tendons and she fucks really deep. Alice is definitely a pro, talked dirty, loud and a horny girl . Maybe too much woman for me as I only lasted a few mins, not my proudest moment, but my mission completed. After this, she cleaned me up, put a towel on me like a blanket whilst she took a quick shower. When she came back, she put her dress on and gave me a head / neck massage.

Overall, a sold 8/10 - a great punt with a beautiful, shapely Thai lady. She's a pro and will suit those with stronger stamina and will power =)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd also add that T Alice and T Celine are on top of the 161 beauty pecking order from my experience.

Celine has a more innocent, shy, cold look - where as Alice has more the party girl look.

Celine is more submissive type while Alice is more confident/ dominate type.

Personally I like Celine's face more - and she would be a solid 9/10 face if she wore better make up - but no tits. Body wise, Alice is something special and she is wild as F. Told me after her work she was going into the city to party.... damn - I am too old for this shit!

Again, please contribute to the community! Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    It looks like Artarmon is the North Shore's epicentre for massage shops and brothels, with wall-to-wall places.

I've lost count of the varying qualities and services, as well as how clean the joints are, and which of them has showers in rooms.

If you have had recent (last 6 months) experiences, please name the place and provide your fellow punters with a short review. Not particularly of any specific girl, but the overall quality of the joints.

-Name of shop
    -Overall rating of average girls there
    -Rooms (walls all the way to ceilings, clean/dirty, shower in room, etc.)
    -Service provided and total price for 1 hour inclusive of No 2 and maybe No 3.

Thanks
    To me Centrefolds still tops in terms of rooms go. The best I have seen across oz. Even better than other western shops in the city. Top notch interior, cleanliness, room size, beds that are firm, that dont squeak, etc.

Girl wise; only Kendall is one i would recommend. The others I wouldnt waste my time with. Afaik $350/hr FS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some of you have been asking about who I like around Artarmon... my recommendation is Ruby - a write up below. I have been seeing her at least 8 times now and can recommend her if you are ok with no FS. She reminds me of a young Jane March from The Lover.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-amp-T-masseur

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post
    Some of you have been asking about who I like around Artarmon... my recommendation is Ruby - a write up below. I have been seeing her at least 8 times now and can recommend her if you are ok with no FS. She reminds me of a young Jane March from The Lover.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-amp-T-masseur
    Brilliant, thanks mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried centrefolds artarmon?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been there twice but I think the had a change of management? won't try them again, the girl was just lazy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansimp9 View Post
    Isn’t that shop is mainly Caucasian women?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a good session with T Alice at 161 Chatswood recently. Picked her as I thought she had the best face in 161's roster photos.

$135/60mins inclusive of HJ, FS for extra $100

Face - 7.5-8/10 - T Alice has a pretty face, features are cute which suits her outgoing personality. She would be around 25-27yo. Photos on wechat are definitely her as she wore the same black dress. Skin tone have been heavily photoshopped though, Alice is proper "Thai Tann'ed", which is fine with me.

Body - 8.5/10 - Wechat description says supermodel body which I'd argue to be somewhat misleading. Alice is quite thicc, there's no fat on her but she has a bigger frame vs most typical Asian girls. I'd describe her as athletically build and toned. Hard to tell with her dress on but shes got some pretty impressive, solid C cups tits. Tits are almost too perky and firm to be real but I couldn't find any scars, nice big nipples. Skin is smooth and she has really nice soft butt. Shaved pussy.
    Pistons, T Alice sounds awesome mate. Thanks for the intel! Q: does T Alice do DFK?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
    Pistons, T Alice sounds awesome mate. Thanks for the intel! Q: does T Alice do DFK?
    Yes there were some DFK involved.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansimp9 View Post
    Yep one of the best looking rooms/interior around Sydney if not Australia. See my recommendation above

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks brother pistons for the intel. Every time I go past Humpthem road I am tempted but jaded from the grannies and average punts in the past.

You made me curious about Ruby and I went to see her today but out of luck as she was running late.

Instead I saw Vicky at 84a who I highly recommend. She caught my attention with her hot face and body. I don't like HumpThem road nor 84a but Vicky is very service oriented, hot in bed and I left a very happy and satisfied man which made up for the environment.

Here's my experience and thx again for contributing.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...02#post2972202
    Last edited by RodgHerMoore; 02-03-2024 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Vicky not Ruby who i saw. V drained my brain

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Thanks brother pistons for the intel. Every time I go past Humpthem road I am tempted but jaded from the grannies and average punts in the past.

You made me curious about Ruby and I went to see her today but out of luck as she was running late.

Instead I saw Vicky at 84a who I highly recommend. She caught my attention with her hot face and body. I don't like HumpThem road nor 84a but Vicky is very service oriented, hot in bed and I left a very happy and satisfied man which made up for the environment.

Here's my experience and thx again for contributing.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...02#post2972202
    @RodgHerMoore thanks for the update. Have not tried Vicky before, I think she was working more at Chatswood store but took some time off last couple of months. She sounds nice though, will add to list. (You rate her a 9/10 for face huh? interesting.... )

Shame you missed Ruby (I dont think she usually takes the earliest slots?) - I definitely like her a lot but she won't offer part3 so will be a different experience from Vicky.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast