Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your opinions on the many shops in ARTARMON

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Your opinions on the many shops in ARTARMON

It looks like Artarmon is the North Shore's epicentre for massage shops and brothels, with wall-to-wall places.

I've lost count of the varying qualities and services, as well as how clean the joints are, and which of them has showers in rooms.

If you have had recent (last 6 months) experiences, please name the place and provide your fellow punters with a short review. Not particularly of any specific girl, but the overall quality of the joints.

-Name of shop
    -Overall rating of average girls there
    -Rooms (walls all the way to ceilings, clean/dirty, shower in room, etc.)
    -Service provided and total price for 1 hour inclusive of No 2 and maybe No 3.

Thanks

Banned
    84A: Old shop with old facilities and paper-thin walls. MLs are a hit and miss just like any other Chinese massage parlour. These girls rotate all over Sydney and you'll see them here and there.

The different Mamasans manning the shop are quite friendly. I often cracked a few jokes with them i.e.

"What's your name?"
    "Mia."
    "Wow wow what a beautiful name."

"You have booking?"
    "No. Do you have girls as beautiful as you?"

I spoke to the owner who now had 2 other newer shops in Anzac Parade and Chatswood. Frankly I prefer to spray my genes on the clean new wall there than in Artarmon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    84A: Old shop with old facilities and paper-thin walls. MLs are a hit and miss just like any other Chinese massage parlour. These girls rotate all over Sydney and you'll see them here and there.

The different Mamasans manning the shop are quite friendly. I often cracked a few jokes with them i.e.

"What's your name?"
    "Mia."
    "Wow wow what a beautiful name."

"You have booking?"
    "No. Do you have girls as beautiful as you?"

I spoke to the owner who now had 2 other newer shops in Anzac Parade and Chatswood. Frankly I prefer to spray my genes on the clean new wall there than in Artarmon.
    Which is the Chatswood place that is more modern/new? Given that Chastwood is next door to Artarmon.

It is disappointing that so many places are so old and run down, and I am kind of over it. Some places have dirty towels I am surprised punters don't get skin infections from them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Which is the Chatswood place that is more modern/new? Given that Chastwood is next door to Artarmon.
    161. Rooms with showers and nice, big massage tables give plenty of room for extras. Haven't been blown away (though I have been blown) by the girls there as yet. Luck of the draw etc. Worth checking out though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try Chatswood 350 have a go at Mimi she's got a nice set of tits very tasty. Generally clean rooms, 45 mins service is generally enough for me. La Petite Aroma often a good mix of ladies there upmarket.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have tried 84a recently, same owner as 161 Chatswood and most the girls rotate between the shops. Quality of girls varies I think on the day. 1st time wasn’t great but 2nd was fantastic with Ruby. Rooms at artarmon not great and I don’t think they have aircon. Walls are thin and you can hear the train and the girls walking. No shower. The Chatswood shop looks more modern.

Price 75/60mins +50HJ or +100CBJ B2B. Not sure about part 3.

I read 88 supposed to have bigger rooms and showers but the current lineup on WeChat doesn’t appeal. Seems to be well recommended here on Aus99 though. No idea about 126 but again pictures don’t appeal.

116 and 78 and are FS brothels from what I understand. Seems value for money but the lineup looks pretty bad. Chatswood 60 looks interesting.

Keen to follow this thread to see what people’s recent experiences are.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I understand from the ML that owners are a young Chinese couple - you probably saw that mamasan. The day I went, the mamasan at the front desk was a 70yo lady! I am not kidding. She spoke really good English too. Just a weird sight.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post
    ....The day I went, the mamasan at the front desk was a 70yo lady! I am not kidding. She spoke really good English too. Just a weird sight.
    Did you ask her to service you and see her flashing her toothless smile?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did you ask her to service you and see her flashing her toothless smile?
    No, but seems like she will fit right in to some of the other $150/60mins FS shops in the area judging from photos lineups…. Yikes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I recently visited 187 Hornsby in Dural street, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality/ cleanliness of rooms. Added bonus is they have recently reduced price to $150 per hour which includes BBBJ from previous $180. Great parking facilities just opposite to shop and usually milfs but they are usually service oriented, similar profile to 116/78 Artarmon shops. Worth a check in, if you guys are after clean shops with matured women.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega8384 View Post
    I recently visited 187 Hornsby in Dural street
    That's not really in the vicinity of Artarmon though!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The places are artarmon station are total dump of the lowest quality rooms

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As I mentioned Chatswood is better more cleaner rooms etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    The places are artarmon station are total dump of the lowest quality rooms
    Even with such condiitons I think 84A has raise its 60 minutes shop price to $75.

Avoid the first room next to reception its massage table creaks and shakes as if it has got life of its own. But some punters may like the synchronizing movements.

I remembered a pussy slide on it had sliped into a full penetration. Fortunately the young small Thai girl didn't complain or push me away.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    As I mentioned Chatswood is better more cleaner rooms etc.
    Please give us some recommendstions.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Please give us some recommendstions.
    as per my earlier reply Try Chatswood 350 have a go at Mimi she's got a nice set of tits very tasty. Generally clean rooms, 45 mins service is generally enough for me. La Petite Aroma often a good mix of ladies there upmarket brothel been going there for years. Near the train station.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    as per my earlier reply Try Chatswood 350 have a go at Mimi she's got a nice set of tits very tasty. Generally clean rooms, 45 mins service is generally enough for me. La Petite Aroma often a good mix of ladies there upmarket brothel been going there for years. Near the train station.
    What about Chatswood 60, although it is technically in Artarmon? They seem to have some decent Japanese lineups from time to time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    That's not really in the vicinity of Artarmon though!
    Fair point, I was merely suggesting around the north shore arena, apart from Chatswood. Cheers!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    What about Chatswood 60, although it is technically in Artarmon? They seem to have some decent Japanese lineups from time to time.
    Yes Chatswood 60 is good to I saw Lolly there not long ago good big tits.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    88a seems to be my to go place. Saw ladies at the waiting room, they're quite young and pretty, with part3 negotiable

The two fs places is milf borderline gilf...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast