Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confessions of a Soyboy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Confessions of a Soyboy

Greetings lads. This year I decided to pick up punting.

Cheesy backstory time
    I'm not very sexually experienced and the handful of times I had sexytimes, "something" would happen eg. couldn't get hard, couldn't come at all, came too quick. This all basically culminated in a pretty bad mindset around sex: that it would only lead to disappointment and embarrassment. This made me reluctant to engage with women in my life and countless times I've subconsciously "rejected" advances made on me because of this mindset.

But fuck man, life's too short to be like this. Women are so gorgeous, and I really want to be able to get over this and properly enjoy sex. I could have decades of indulging in the delight that women are before I get old, wrinkly and impotent. I can't fucking miss this.

So not too long ago, I finally got a job after 2 years of not having steady income. I won't make that much money but it'll do. I've decided to not rent, and use that saved rent money to punt (and probably a bunch of other stuff to help me on this journey).

TL;DR: I'm soy as fuck and I'm determined to change that. Gonna use this thread for a bit of accountability

Experience 1: The Leadup
    I decided for my first experience I'll go for a massage and see where it leads. I half considered 165 Canterbury due to the "new manager discount" thing they had going, but their reviews and pics weren't great. Then I considered 130 Dreamgirls due to it's convenient location for me, but the stories of the dragon lady receptionist scared me off.

In the end, I hit up SBM's WeChat, checked out the roster and asked to book Fiona as her description mentioned she allows touch and I love putting my hands on pretty women. I took 10mg of tadalafil to give my lil buddy a boost in case, then hopped on a train toward Museum Station.

First time at an MP and the place is smaller than I imagined. Receptionist was sitting behind a small glassed booth, and the upstairs floor was basically 1m^2 that immediately led to a few doors. Anyway, I mentioned my booking to the receptionist, paid some damage ($140) and walked up to the room I was assigned like a good boy.

Experience 1: The Session
    Mid undressing, I hear a knock on the door before little Fiona walked in. This was when I learnt lesson #1: you can't rely on the pictures on the websites. Thankfully, she's still gorgeous; petite frame, cute little butt, a really cute face and enhanced C(?) cups. After a quick shower and exchanging basic pleasantries, we got started with part 1.

Part 1 was kinda nice, but a personal learning for me here is that I don't really enjoy massages all that much. I don't get (regular) massages often, and I don't recall ever getting one where I was amazed by it (happy to take recommendations for regular massages though!). Still, it is pretty nice to know your being touched by a pretty lady; I'd just rather be doing other things with her.

A possible mistake by me during part 1 was that I was basically silent the whole time. Maybe a missed opportunity to start building some rapport and connection with the ML? One thing I did chat about and find out was that she's been in Australia for 5 years, which leads me to lesson #2: you can't trust the info about the girls on the websites. I highly doubt she's 22 years old after being here for 5 years, and she definitely isn't a "new" girl.

Towards the end of part 1, she switched up her technique to a more playful and teasing style, and also leant into my ear and did some ASMR-style breathing and moans, which I thought was a nice touch. She told me to flip around, saw my cock was already rearing to go and gave me a coy smile: "you wan BJ??". Too mesmerized by a naked lady to think straight, I nodded like a retard. "Extra fipty dolla ok?". I nodded again. Lesson #3: with a clear mind, understand and clarify what you are signing up for. I had no idea if it was CBJ or BBBJ at the time of the retard nod, but fuck it we ball.

To my disappointment, she doms me up. Another personal learning is that CBJs don't do much for me, sensation wise. But it was still kinda awesome having someone hot suck my dick. After some time, she switches positions so now her legs are toward my head. I took this as a sign that I could touch and started caressing her thighs. Milky smooth skin, soft to the touch. Definitely my favorite part of the session was feeling her up, and rubbing my face all over her thighs while she sucks me off.

Every now and then, she would stop (probably to rest) and present her breasts for me to play with and suck on. I really wanted to kiss her too, but somehow felt too shy to ask (fucking ridiculous right? She's literally naked and on top of me, but my brain...)

Time was starting to run out, and TBH was I not really close to cumming. CBJ wasn't quite doing it, still had some background nerves in my mind AND to boot, I really needed to pee. Lesson #4: don't drink so much damn water on the trip up. You can survive 8 hours sleep without water, you can live for 2 hours without it too.

Needing a bit more stimulation, I asked her to try oiled HJ instead. HJ technique was kinda mechanical, and put together with the other things I had going on, I couldn't cum by the time it was up. Oh well. In hindsight, Fiona was such a great girl trying her best to please this awkward dude.

Total damage in the end was $140 (for the massage) + $50 (CBJ granted by the retard nod).

Quick afterthoughts: I'm not sure if I'll do another massage. So much time (30min) spent lying face down that could've been spent doing other things. TBH, I'd rather give the girl a massage for 30min. Though, I could have my mind changed if someone convinces me of a good way to do the ML game that I'm fucking up.

Questions for anyone who wishes to answer
    (1) What the heck do you guys do if you need to pee during a session?
    (2) Any tips for building rapport with the ladies? I can imagine good rapport can make sessions go better.

My Next Quest
    Hitting up Ginza fo sho.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey mate.

First things first. If you have a bit of sexual anxiety with women especially a girl you really like. Not getting hard or losing it during the session does happen, especially when you're inexperienced and lack confidence. Most people don't want to talk about it. No shame in going to your GP and asking for a pill in my opinion. Personally I did and it helped me get over that psychological bump with my first relationship. Don't let it be the reason as to why you won't ask that girl you have a crush on.

In terms of rapport, don't get too worried about it. Small talk is small talk. It's a business transaction at the end of the day. Just treat them like a regular person, be respectful and no means no.

Tipping them a little extra or seeing them more than once is likely going to make them like you more. Honestly that's how I got a couple regulars personal numbers, which theyve invited me to go directly to their home to punt.

Again as with majority of the lads here on this forum, it's punting. Don't get involved or even consider making a relationship.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing good intel. Good homework done before visiting and investing hard earn dollar.
    I normally settled my pee before walked in the room to eliminate unnecessary hassles.
    Agreed with Rainyex, Punt for fun no relationship

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pee before you leave, never a bad idea to stop in at the pub nearby if you had a long commute and pee again.

With regards to building rapport, try your best to ask some direct questions, nothing too personal and see how the conversation flows. Some girls don't want to talk, others won't shutup, it really depends on the WL. Sometimes you get a great connection other times its like talking to a robot.

Can I address this issue you have with your self image too? Soy as fuck means what? You may have had limited experience or negative experiences in the past. But so what. You're on a journey to improve yourself and gain experience. Every experience with women both in and out of shops will build confidence and capability over time. Your AR above showed that you learned a lot about the punting game and yourself in just one session. Why go into this with a negative expectation of how you will perform, what will happen or will this be like sometime in your past. Fuck that, be in the moment and enjoy yourself.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I eat soy almost everyday (plant based diet) and I'm a fuckin stud lol.

On a serious note, just be yourself and relax, if you need to pee just go pee, you're a grown man If you try to hold it in you'll feel uncomfortable, and if you feel uncomfy or tense in anyway you won't be able to enjoy or release. In the end just try to enjoy yourself buddy...generally the more sessions you do the easier it gets.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyex28 View Post
    Hey mate.

First things first. If you have a bit of sexual anxiety with women especially a girl you really like. Not getting hard...

In terms of rapport, don't get too worried about it. Small talk is small talk..

Tipping them a little extra or seeing them more than once is likely going to make them like you more...

Again as with majority of the lads here on this forum, it's punting. Don't get involved or even consider making a relationship.
    Re: the pill. Yeah I have some sildenafil and tadalafil in my medicine cabinet in case. I've got a few of each, but will try ordering from https://www.ozmedsdirect.com/ when that runs out.
    Re: rapport and tipping. Yeah makes sense. I'll keep the tipping thing in mind if I have a few sessions with an ML/WL where the service is consistently good.
    Re: relationship. Famous last words from a newbie, but I don't think I could properly fall for a girl who I can't properly communicate with. And also, there's a few things I look for in a woman for a serious relationship, and it seems super unlikely that WLs will meet those.

Quote Originally Posted by paulpitt69 View Post
    Thanks for sharing good intel. Good homework done before visiting and investing hard earn dollar.
    I normally settled my pee before walked in the room to eliminate unnecessary hassles.
    Agreed with Rainyex, Punt for fun no relationship
    You can tell I'm an overthinker, which is why I spend time doing homework 🤓

Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Pee before you leave, never a bad idea to stop in at the pub nearby if you had a long commute and pee again.

With regards to building rapport, try your best to ask some direct questions...

Can I address this issue you have with your self image too? Soy as fuck means what? You may have had limited experience or negative experiences in the past. But so what. You're on a journey to improve yourself and gain experience. Every experience with women both in and out of shops will build confidence and capability over time. Your AR above showed that you learned a lot about the punting game and yourself in just one session. Why go into this with a negative expectation of how you will perform, what will happen or will this be like sometime in your past. Fuck that, be in the moment and enjoy yourself.
    I appreciate the words of encouragement 🙏
    I know cognitively that I should just chillout, relax and just enjoy the moment, but the bad mindset still lingers somehow. You ever meet someone who was afraid of dogs? Even if they know dogs are safe, and even if every person around them is chill with the dog, there's still something that activates in that person's nervous system when they see a dog. It's a bit like this for me with getting intimate with a woman, but instead of fear, it's more like nervousness, shyness and self-doubt. Rationally, I know it's silly to think these things but intuitively/emotionally it just happens to me in those situations..

Apparently exposure therapy can be pretty good for this. Punting will be my exposure therapy. Wonder if I can get NDIS to subsidize my punts 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    I eat soy almost everyday (plant based diet) and I'm a fuckin stud lol.

On a serious note, just be yourself and relax, if you need to pee just go pee, you're a grown man If you try to hold it in you'll feel uncomfortable, and if you feel uncomfy or tense in anyway you won't be able to enjoy or release. In the end just try to enjoy yourself buddy...generally the more sessions you do the easier it gets.
    Re: plant based diet. Hell yeah brother, me too! I have TVP basically everyday. But punting may reactivate my desire for flesh 🐺
    Re: being a grown man and peeing. Fuck, you're so right. I blame decades of school for drilling into my brain that I need to ask permission to go take a piss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mongerloid2 View Post
    Re: the pill. Yeah I have some sildenafil and tadalafil in my medicine cabinet in case. I've got a few of each, but will try ordering from https://www.ozmedsdirect.com/ when that runs out.

Re: being a grown man and peeing. Fuck, you're so right. I blame decades of school for drilling into my brain that I need to ask permission to go take a piss.
    Right before every punt, whether its brothel or massage place. I always ask for the toilet. Never once have I been declined. I've even done one mid massage, no problems at all

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Soy boy, you are a great addition to this forum.
    Thank you for your AR. I'm looking forward to further contributions by yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    (2) Any tips for building rapport with the ladies? I can imagine good rapport can make sessions go better.

My Next Quest
    Hitting up Ginza fo sho.
    Welcome to the world of sin.
    Answer 1 is just stand up, wrap a towel around you and go to the toilet.
    Answer 2 is just see the ML/WL again, and probably again if it is working. Repeats and money will get you all the rapport you will need.
    I think from reading your confession that Ginza may be a bit soon for your exploration. SBM was a good start but try Ella or Liya next. Both girls are better looking than Fiona and will treat you better. Ella has no P3 but everything else and if you are loved then Liya will take you to heaven and back. The important part for you is to tell the ML what you want her to provide. Accept her boundaries but most will treat you right, specially if you are seeing them regularly. This may become an expensive exercise so good luck 😎

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good read
    [Img]aaaaaaabbbbbbbbccccccccc15characgers.jpg[/img]

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Good shit bud. Anxiety and erections are antithesis of each other. It fucking sucks but will pass. Keep going and don't give up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My suggestion is don’t waste time with the massage. I always tell the ML upfront that I’m not interested in a massage and they get the hint straight away.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Cheesy backstory time
    I'm not very sexually experienced and the handful of times I had sexytimes, "something" would happen eg. couldn't get hard, couldn't come at all, came too quick. This all basically culminated in a pretty bad mindset around sex: that it would only lead to disappointment and embarrassment. This made me reluctant to engage with women in my life and countless times I've subconsciously "rejected" advances made on me because of this mindset.

But fuck man, life's too short to be like this. Women are so gorgeous, and I really want to be able to get over this and properly enjoy sex. I could have decades of indulging in the delight that women are before I get old, wrinkly and impotent. I can't fucking miss this.

So not too long ago, I finally got a job after 2 years of not having steady income. I won't make that much money but it'll do. I've decided to not rent, and use that saved rent money to punt (and probably a bunch of other stuff to help me on this journey).

TL;DR: I'm soy as fuck and I'm determined to change that. Gonna use this thread for a bit of accountability

Experience 1: The Leadup
    I decided for my first experience I'll go for a massage and see where it leads. I half considered 165 Canterbury due to the "new manager discount" thing they had going, but their reviews and pics weren't great. Then I considered 130 Dreamgirls due to it's convenient location for me, but the stories of the dragon lady receptionist scared me off.

In the end, I hit up SBM's WeChat, checked out the roster and asked to book Fiona as her description mentioned she allows touch and I love putting my hands on pretty women. I took 10mg of tadalafil to give my lil buddy a boost in case, then hopped on a train toward Museum Station.

First time at an MP and the place is smaller than I imagined. Receptionist was sitting behind a small glassed booth, and the upstairs floor was basically 1m^2 that immediately led to a few doors. Anyway, I mentioned my booking to the receptionist, paid some damage ($140) and walked up to the room I was assigned like a good boy.

Experience 1: The Session
    Mid undressing, I hear a knock on the door before little Fiona walked in. This was when I learnt lesson #1: you can't rely on the pictures on the websites. Thankfully, she's still gorgeous; petite frame, cute little butt, a really cute face and enhanced C(?) cups. After a quick shower and exchanging basic pleasantries, we got started with part 1.

Part 1 was kinda nice, but a personal learning for me here is that I don't really enjoy massages all that much. I don't get (regular) massages often, and I don't recall ever getting one where I was amazed by it (happy to take recommendations for regular massages though!). Still, it is pretty nice to know your being touched by a pretty lady; I'd just rather be doing other things with her.

A possible mistake by me during part 1 was that I was basically silent the whole time. Maybe a missed opportunity to start building some rapport and connection with the ML? One thing I did chat about and find out was that she's been in Australia for 5 years, which leads me to lesson #2: you can't trust the info about the girls on the websites. I highly doubt she's 22 years old after being here for 5 years, and she definitely isn't a "new" girl.

Towards the end of part 1, she switched up her technique to a more playful and teasing style, and also leant into my ear and did some ASMR-style breathing and moans, which I thought was a nice touch. She told me to flip around, saw my cock was already rearing to go and gave me a coy smile: "you wan BJ??". Too mesmerized by a naked lady to think straight, I nodded like a retard. "Extra fipty dolla ok?". I nodded again. Lesson #3: with a clear mind, understand and clarify what you are signing up for. I had no idea if it was CBJ or BBBJ at the time of the retard nod, but fuck it we ball.

To my disappointment, she doms me up. Another personal learning is that CBJs don't do much for me, sensation wise. But it was still kinda awesome having someone hot suck my dick. After some time, she switches positions so now her legs are toward my head. I took this as a sign that I could touch and started caressing her thighs. Milky smooth skin, soft to the touch. Definitely my favorite part of the session was feeling her up, and rubbing my face all over her thighs while she sucks me off.

Every now and then, she would stop (probably to rest) and present her breasts for me to play with and suck on. I really wanted to kiss her too, but somehow felt too shy to ask (fucking ridiculous right? She's literally naked and on top of me, but my brain...)

Time was starting to run out, and TBH was I not really close to cumming. CBJ wasn't quite doing it, still had some background nerves in my mind AND to boot, I really needed to pee. Lesson #4: don't drink so much damn water on the trip up. You can survive 8 hours sleep without water, you can live for 2 hours without it too.

Needing a bit more stimulation, I asked her to try oiled HJ instead. HJ technique was kinda mechanical, and put together with the other things I had going on, I couldn't cum by the time it was up. Oh well. In hindsight, Fiona was such a great girl trying her best to please this awkward dude.

Total damage in the end was $140 (for the massage) + $50 (CBJ granted by the retard nod).

Quick afterthoughts: I'm not sure if I'll do another massage. So much time (30min) spent lying face down that could've been spent doing other things. TBH, I'd rather give the girl a massage for 30min. Though, I could have my mind changed if someone convinces me of a good way to do the ML game that I'm fucking up.

My Next Quest
    Hitting up Ginza fo sho.
    1) during the session yea i dont know for this one? excuse ur self and use the shower? but also depends the venue some of the bigger rooms at ginza with the ensuite have toilet/cubicle
    same goes for some of the rooms at No 5 M and No42 G

i generally try to go before the session though

2) really depends bro sometimes no matter how good ur flirting is if the girl is jaded, missing home or clearly dont want to be in this job going to be hard to build rapport
    maybe if ur super good lunkcing a hunk and can flirt she might warm up to you but lets be honest if we were we probs wont be going to these places?

or try to build rapport with foreplay with her and just being a gentleman and not treating the girls like they are WL and u are the customer

sometimes speaking same language as them helps too as they feel shy and bit uncomfortable speaking english the times trying to communicate certain sex positions and CIM and DD and then they look at u with funny face never gets old

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s okay bro, your first experience at a massage was very similar to my first massage. I went in not expecting anything for the first time but after the massage, the girl offered me a bbbj and fs for extra. Bbbj went good but as soon as she went in cow girl, I went limp in 10 seconds lol. Made me feel shitty and had some anxiety but I pushed through.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    It’s okay bro, your first experience at a massage was very similar to my first massage. I went in not expecting anything for the first time but after the massage, the girl offered me a bbbj and fs for extra. Bbbj went good but as soon as she went in cow girl, I went limp in 10 seconds lol. Made me feel shitty and had some anxiety but I pushed through.
    that moment before they ask u to turn around pls and then give ur bum/bum cheeks a bit of tickle ticklet and then move up to your head and whisper shit in ur ear and blow hot air

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    that moment before they ask u to turn around pls and then give ur bum/bum cheeks a bit of tickle ticklet and then move up to your head and whisper shit in ur ear and blow hot air
    Hahaha man, Thats exactly what happened. Shits too funny lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My 2c. If you’re paying this much money to dabble in this activity, spend the extra few bucks to get some Little Blue Pills.

Makes all the difference and when more often than not, will open new doors with the ladies as they find it very complimentary…yes that’s how I’d phrase it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Welcome to the world of sin.
    Answer 1 is just stand up, wrap a towel around you and go to the toilet.
    Answer 2 is just see the ML/WL again, and probably again if it is working. Repeats and money will get you all the rapport you will need...
    Yep, that makes a lot of sense. I think I'm gonna explore a lot before I pick favorites to see again. There's just so many girls to choose from 🤤

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Good shit bud. Anxiety and erections are antithesis of each other. It fucking sucks but will pass. Keep going and don't give up.
    The goal for this year is to fuck my way out of anxiety. I'm gonna be the greatest psychotherapist of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by adventurerjp View Post
    My suggestion is don’t waste time with the massage. I always tell the ML upfront that I’m not interested in a massage and they get the hint straight away.
    Hol' up. You're saying I can ask for what I want? And maybe the request will be granted?? 🤯
    (Not being snarky, I genuinely need to remember this lol)

Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Glad to hear it's not just me. Perhaps one day I will be a seasoned pro like you, bloom sensei 🥋

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Brooooooo that's exactly what happened with Fiona 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Standinnup View Post
    My 2c. If you’re paying this much money to dabble in this activity, spend the extra few bucks to get some Little Blue Pills.

Makes all the difference and when more often than not, will open new doors with the ladies as they find it very complimentary…yes that’s how I’d phrase it.
    You know, that's a great idea. Stocking up 🔷 for my future punts.

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Soy boy, you are a great addition to this forum.
    Thank you for your AR. I'm looking forward to further contributions by yourself.
    Thank you brother 🙏
    I'll do my first Ginza sometime tomorrow when I get a chunk of time to myself. Stay tuned!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey mongerloid2

I didn't consider myself sexually experienced either (and still don't) which is why I took up punting in the first place. I considered it like training because no one wants to be inexperienced in bed, plus the money you spend taking someone out on a nice date or multiple nice dates isn't guaranteed to lead to action and I bet it'll cost about the same if not more than what it costs for a punting session. At least you know that the WL is likely to be experienced and show you a good time (assuming you didn't pick a dud).

Anyway, I also treated it as a way to learn to become relaxed when you need to do the deed, and whilst I'm still learning this, maybe I can share some other things I learnt about punting. Note all of the following points tie into each other so try and make the connections where I'm, not explicit since it can be hard to connect ideas when typing stuff out.

"something" would happen eg. couldn't get hard, couldn't come at all, came too quick
    1. Don't consume alcohol and punt (or caffeine).
    Whiskey dick is a thing and as a result the computer ain't computing.

Also, alcohol and decision-making doesn't mix. On a number occasions, I've decided to book a session whilst under the influence with the train of thought in my head being, "Should I? Eh fuck it why not ay?" I tend to find these last-minute bookings result in me not being able to finish, whether it be due to whiskey dick or just anxiety.

Also, avoid caffeine. Don't make the anxiety worse.

2. Deciding whether to punt book a punt or not.
    I've learnt that if I have doubts about whether to book a session or not then I shouldn't, that's it. The sessions where I spent some time trying to decide if I should or not resulted in anxiety kicking in at some point either before or during the session (e.g. having second thoughts on the way there, will the WL meet expectations, what time do I have to leave to get there on time, how long into this session are we, or anxiety about finishing too quickly (see the next paragraph)). I learned that for me punting basically needed to be the first thought that came into my head when I woke up because that's how I know I'm feeling pretty damn horny. I haven't had a bad session where there was no hesitation in booking whatsoever. The downside of this is that I might not be able to book the S-tier (top looks AND top service) WL because of the people who booked as soon as the roster came out (I'll get back to this in dot point 3). But if I'm THAT horny then honestly, a 6/10 is probably going to be feel enjoyable. (LINK)

Additionally, you won't be anxious about finishing quickly if wake up horny as fuck because all you'll care about is finishing and you'll be lost in the moment trying to do so. Isn't that what you're paying for really?

3. The WL you pick.
    I recommend starting off by seeing someone who has a lot of experience under their belt and is rated highly for their service and not necessarily their looks. They'll make you feel more comfortable when you start off. And then see them a few more times, as you'll already have an idea of what you're getting yourself into and there's the bonus of rapport. Both will definitely reduce the anxiety. You'll figure out what you like with experience which will reduce your anxiety too. For some appearance might be the be-all and end-all of whether you get off. For others decent-looking might be enough if the service is top-notch. Just focus on being in the moment for the timebeing when you're punting.

4. Managing expectations.
    You've probably seen a bunch of the ARs on here where people rave about a particular WL which results in you having high expectations about the looks or service. The reality is that YMMV or beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't think there's anyone who is 10/10 in looks AND service. That's a unicorn. What isn't a unicorn is 10/10 service with say 7/10 looks. Try not to go in having preconceived notions. What's the best way to avoid this? Book when you're horny as fuck as I mentioned previously as you'll be lost in the moment trying to finish.

I hope this helps mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Regarding caffiene - I'm a bit of a coffee addict so it's not an issue for me, but I understand could be an issue for some...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast