Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Confessions of a Soyboy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Welcome to the world of punting. I hope you enjoy your stay. Please be aware of your belongings, especially how much is in your wallet because it could disappear very quickly.

My advice;

1. if you intend on being a regular at a place, have a chat with the mamasan/papasan. They can sometimes give you advice on which girls would suit what you're looking for like someone more outgoing and takes the lead or someone who is quiet and more reserved to match what you need.

2. communication is key, talk to whoever is giving you service, you dont want any implied miscommunications. Maybe you only brought $150 but you received $200 worth of service. It will be awkward and uncomfortable for you and frowned upon by that ML/WL. Also, feel free to be as open as you're comfortable with. Tell them you are nervous, tell them you haven't really done this before, tell them you have $x and you are looking for xyz in this session, tell them you aren't going to say anything but happy to hear if they have something on their mind.

3. try out different ML/WL until you click with one. Your first isn't going to be the one you stick with. Shop around, see if there are other ML/WL you vibe better with. Sometimes you can find what you're looking for in the strangest places.

4. don't fall in love. Just don't.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faster View Post
    I didn't consider myself sexually experienced either (and still don't) which is why I took up punting in the first place. I considered it like training because no one wants to be inexperienced in bed, plus the money you spend taking someone out on a nice date or multiple nice dates isn't guaranteed to lead to action and I bet it'll cost about the same if not more than what it costs for a punting session. At least you know that the WL is likely to be experienced and show you a good time (assuming you didn't pick a dud).

Anyway, I also treated it as a way to learn to become relaxed when you need to do the deed...
    Funny quick story related to punting for learning: I keep a spreadsheet of my expenses to make sure budgeting appropriately and I'm never in the red for a given month. So my spreadsheet has a "Category" column to summarise where my expenses are coming from, so when I added my first punt damage I was like "hmmm, is this 'Leisure' or 'Self development'?". And in the end I was like "yeah, this is self development fo sho". Funny how we justify these things in my minds 😆

1. Don't consume alcohol and punt (or caffeine).
    Whiskey dick is a thing and as a result the computer ain't computing.
    You know, a great side effect of me mentally committing to the hobby of punting is now I'm much more serious about having healthy habits to makes sure my biology is in good shape for the punts. Now I'm keen to hit the gym, eat healthy and even picked up doing Zone 2 cardio everyday to improve my circulatory system and blood flow. Crazy what women can do for the motivation of the male brain.

2. Deciding whether to punt book a punt or not.
    I've learnt that if I have doubts about whether to book a session or not then I shouldn't, that's it.
    One part I left out of my first writeup was I when I was sitting at Hyde Park cos I got the Museum Station early, I started to freak out a little bit when the booking time was nearing. Like "holy fuck, what am I doing", "why the hell did I think this is a good idea", "wtf is going to happen?" and just random ridiculous thoughts. But I reminded myself why I was doing this, and how awesome it's gonna be when I come to the other side (not necessarily today) a transformed person who's more confident embodying their sexual being. It's probably gonna take some time, so I will be patient with it and trust the process.

3. The WL you pick...
    4. Managing expectations...
    Yeah for sure, my first handful of punts I'm probably gonna pick women with "experienced" or "PSE" in their descriptions who can take the lead a bit. At least while I'm building up my confidence and comfort levels.
    But man, I'm also looking at the profiles of the J girls with "inexperienced innocent high school type" in their descriptions. and fuck they are sooooooo cute 😭. I really want to try these types of girls at some point, but not yet to save myself the possibility of mutual awkwardness.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2 View Post
    Welcome to the world of punting. I hope you enjoy your stay. Please be aware of your belongings, especially how much is in your wallet because it could disappear very quickly...
    Sage advice all around brother. Definitely will be carefully watching my pineapple harvest, making sure not to consume more than I can replenish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Funny quick story related to punting for learning: I keep a spreadsheet of my expenses to make sure budgeting appropriately and I'm never in the red for a given month. So my spreadsheet has a "Category" column to summarise where my expenses are coming from, so when I added my first punt damage I was like "hmmm, is this 'Leisure' or 'Self development'?". And in the end I was like "yeah, this is self development fo sho". Funny how we justify these things in my minds ��
    For now put it under self-development, probably should put it under Leisure afterwards at some point.

One part I left out of my first writeup was I when I was sitting at Hyde Park cos I got the Museum Station early, I started to freak out a little bit when the booking time was nearing. Like "holy fuck, what am I doing", "why the hell did I think this is a good idea", "wtf is going to happen?" and just random ridiculous thoughts. But I reminded myself why I was doing this, and how awesome it's gonna be when I come to the other side (not necessarily today) a transformed person who's more confident embodying their sexual being. It's probably gonna take some time, so I will be patient with it and trust the process.
    1st time I had no idea what to expect and hella anxious because I decided to book with some hesitation to begin with. Picked purely based on looks and didn't know that communication was a big factor for me back then. Didn't finish and I didn't muster up the courage to go again till like 1.5 or 2 years later.

2nd time had a better idea of what to expect, picked a girl who could speak English and was rated highly service-wise. Appearance-wise the girl just wasn't my type (she wasn't ugly, just not my type). I learned that picking someone who was my type appearance-wise was important (i.e. I'd probably need to pick a 7/10 my type appearance-wise VS a 10/10 not my type). Also learned that I did enjoy how proactive the girl was though. Had to get myself over the line.

3rd time had a pretty good idea of what to expect, picked someone different who spoke English, known for their service, appearance-wise was my type and proactive. Again, had to get myself over the line (anxious about time), but I think had the session been longer, wouldn't have had to.

4th time, the same girl, had some rapport, was less anxious about time, finished.

As you said, it'll take some time for you to work out what you need before you get fairly comfortable.

Yeah for sure, my first handful of punts I'm probably gonna pick women with "experienced" or "PSE" in their descriptions who can take the lead a bit. At least while I'm building up my confidence and comfort levels.
    But man, I'm also looking at the profiles of the J girls with "inexperienced innocent high school type" in their descriptions. and fuck they are sooooooo cute ��. I really want to try these types of girls at some point, but not yet to save myself the possibility of mutual awkwardness.
    Oh so you want the full oniichan UwU experience ay? HAHA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mongerloid2 View Post
    But man, I'm also looking at the profiles of the J girls with "inexperienced innocent high school type" in their descriptions. and fuck they are sooooooo cute 😭. I really want to try these types of girls at some point, but not yet to save myself the possibility of mutual awkwardness.
    Awkwardness is part of the high school experience :P

I think after 1 or 2 service girls you can try out those type of J girls, just not a good idea to try them first when you don't have a good baseline.

Also awkwardness around communicating is probably going to unavoidable unless you go with someone that has label "good" or "decent" English anyways.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh so you want the full oniichan UwU experience ay? HAHA
    Hahahaha you know it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Experience 2: First Trip to Ginza Empire

Experience 2: The Leadup
    Wanted to try a straight into FS type business rather than the ML game, and reading this forum got me pretty interested in checking out Ginza. I took a page from sensei Jack-Jack's book and texted the Ginza number for recommendations. Basically said that I'm looking for a experienced and confident girl who can take the lead for my first time at Ginza as a customer. Literally less than a minute later, I get text back: "Ari Emma Pink", a few girls from the next day's roster. Terse and to the point.

I had a quick read through the profiles of these 3 girls and C Pink's stood out to me: "She love kissing playing touching everything . She love be kissed a lot too. Sweet pink is very caring, attentive and submissive. TOP SERVICE !!". Alright, let's fkn go. Booked in for an hour.

Fast forward to the day, I took a 10mg'er of tadalafil, hopped on a train and make way my to Ginza's iconic red backdoor. Funnily enough, another fellow punter rocked up just after me and we both waited after buzzing for the door to unlock. I hear a click and of course, like the gentlemen I am, held the door open for this fellow punter and let him in first. I probably saw a total of 4 or so punters during my visit, and it was kinda funny noticing that everyone would break eye contact immediately (if it ever happened), and basically followed what felt like an unspoken rule to pretend that neither of us exist.

Anyway, walked up the stairs, introduced myself to reception, mentioned my booking, paid the money and was told which room to wait in. Learning from last time, I made sure I visited the bathroom and emptied my bladder as much as I could. Not having been to many brothels before, I thought the room was pretty nice. Decent decor, dim red lights and lots of mirrors to check yourself out as you rail away. Neat.

Experience 2: The Session
    I sat in the room in dead silence (don't think there was a music system there), just paying attention to the fluctuations in my heart rate, and mentally preparing myself. Almost 15 minutes had passed with no knock at the door to the point where I was starting to think maybe I was in the wrong room and Pink is just chilling alone eating up time.

Eventually I get a knock and in walks Pink and oh man, she did not look like the photos at all. Looked probably in the early to mid 30s, body size 8 (not 6 like the profile). This was probably a case where a long-time employee has a severely out of date profile. But hey, she's still decent looking, and I think I value service much more than looks so it's still way too early to phone it in. I'm still looking forward to experiencing what was mentioned in the description.

Because I'm such a good little diligent boy, I pull out my phone and showed her my pre-prepared English-to-Mandarin message saying that it's my first time at Ginza and I'm a bit shy and nervous. She does a little "calm down" motion with her hands and she says "daijoubu", to my great confusion because (1) C in C Pink means Chinese right?, (2) I literally just showed her some Mandarin and she read it, and (3) it's not like it was a Japanese-to-Mandarin translation (you could see both English/Mandarin on the screen). The rest of the session, she uses Japanese alongside gesturing and instructions.

Anyway, we do the mouthwash thing, she motions me to the shower where she starts to clean me. After rinsing off the soap, she kneels down to start the shower BBBJ and I'm like "hell yeah, finally a BBBJ, none of the CBJ bullshit". After a few minutes of that, dry off and head over to the bed. She cat bathes me for a bit and goes back to BBBJ business. No grating teeth sensation, pays attention to the head a lot and does tongue flicks, and intersperses some ballsucking which I'm a fan of. 8/10 I'd say (but I haven't enough experience to really set a standard).

At some point, she asks "sekkusu?" but I opted to go DATY first. The vibe started going a little downhill from here. Pink was a lil bushy downstairs, which is not my preference but certainly not a complete mood killer. She was not very responsive to what I was doing, but in all fairness, my head game probably needs some work. After a bit of downstairs noodling, I re-emerge and say "ikuzo" because apparently we're Japanese now. She's doms me up and I go to town in mish.

I'll spare the details at this point cos this is already getting kinda long, but it was all pretty mechanical and not very passionate. Not much kissing, Pink wasn't particularly energetic (her CG was mostly grinding), and there some half-hearted FOAMing and "kimochi" here and there.

Nearing the end, I wanted to get her back to doggy (my favorite position for that day) so I said "doggy" which all but activated a face of confusion from C Pink I mean J Pink. Knowing very little Japanese from the weeb shows I used to watch, I was racking my brain for the best word I could muster to get her to get back to doggy. So my brilliant ass said "wan wan" which I pretty sure means "bark bark". More confusion. I ended up just posing in doggy to show her what I wanted. "Ah ok".

Wasn't the greatest of lays, but I had a decent enough time plowing away in doggy (she checked her phone a few times when it buzzed). I eventually nutted (woo go me) and for some fucking reason she gave me a thumbs up after I came, which I thought was hilarious. She very nicely helps me clean up and bins the dom, and we make some idle chit chat to kill our remaining time via the powers of internet translation. At some point she called me kakkoii, which when I figured out meant "handsome", I thought "jeez lady, you weren't really acting like I was kakkoii".

Afterthoughts
    The dudes at reception asked for feedback and I told them what the session was like. They were pretty nice about it, apologized and Mr. T said he'll make sure I have amazing service next time. I haven't lost hope on Ginza yet cos of all it's raving reviews, and the reception guys genuinely seem like they want to improve the service.

During the feedback, I actually noticed in the corner of my eye a group of WL ladies waiting behind me, maybe to do a lineup or to see reception. I didn't really pay attention as I was giving feedback but in hindsight, I realised I missed an opportunity to get solid intel. Shoulda gotten a proper look and asked for names. Ah well.

Next Quest
    Gonna take a break for a week or two to restock on pineapples. I'll probably try Ginza again, same strat of picking an experienced and service oriented girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mongerloid, you should try K Rebecca, K Missha or K Julia if you want a confident girl that can take the lead.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol this is one of the funniest AR I've read
    love how you played along and started speaking in Japanese with her
    and the doggy part is just too funny

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Experience 2: The Leadup
    Wanted to try a straight into FS type business rather than the ML game, and reading this forum got me pretty interested in checking out Ginza. I took a page from sensei Jack-Jack's book and texted the Ginza number for recommendations. Basically said that I'm looking for a experienced and confident girl who can take the lead for my first time at Ginza as a customer. Literally less than a minute later, I get text back: "Ari Emma Pink", a few girls from the next day's roster. Terse and to the point.
    Honestly, it sounds like reception just gave you a small list of girls that didn't have much bookings on the day, especially given the quick response time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Mongerloid, you should try K Rebecca, K Missha or K Julia if you want a confident girl that can take the lead.
    I am sooo keen to try the K queens I hear so much about, but I have this idea in my head to work up to them to not set the standard too high too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by e.sz View Post
    lol this is one of the funniest AR I've read
    love how you played along and started speaking in Japanese with her
    and the doggy part is just too funny
    She also told me in the chitchat phase that she's half-Japanese and is flying back to Japan soon. So maybe she's just warming up to go full nihongo when she's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Endo123 View Post
    Honestly, it sounds like reception just gave you a small list of girls that didn't have much bookings on the day, especially given the quick response time.
    I'm sure the guys know their business really well, and I wouldn't be surprised if the vast majority of visitors are one-timers only. So given that they don't know me at all, there's probably more incentive to help the girls out then to help me out. Probably should've just stuck to my personal research; getting recommendations probably only works well once your a recognised regular like Jack-Jack.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey mongerloid2

I didn't consider myself sexually experienced either (and still don't) which is why I took up punting in the first place. I considered it like training because no one wants to be inexperienced in bed, plus the money you spend taking someone out on a nice date or multiple nice dates isn't guaranteed to lead to action and I bet it'll cost about the same if not more than what it costs for a punting session. At least you know that the WL is likely to be experienced and show you a good time (assuming you didn't pick a dud).

Anyway, I also treated it as a way to learn to become relaxed when you need to do the deed, and whilst I'm still learning this, maybe I can share some other things I learnt about punting. Note all of the following points tie into each other so try and make the connections where I'm, not explicit since it can be hard to connect ideas when typing stuff out.

1. Don't consume alcohol and punt (or caffeine).
    Whiskey dick is a thing and as a result the computer ain't computing.

Also, alcohol and decision-making doesn't mix. On a number occasions, I've decided to book a session whilst under the influence with the train of thought in my head being, "Should I? Eh fuck it why not ay?" I tend to find these last-minute bookings result in me not being able to finish, whether it be due to whiskey dick or just anxiety.

Also, avoid caffeine. Don't make the anxiety worse.

2. Deciding whether to punt book a punt or not.
    I've learnt that if I have doubts about whether to book a session or not then I shouldn't, that's it. The sessions where I spent some time trying to decide if I should or not resulted in anxiety kicking in at some point either before or during the session (e.g. having second thoughts on the way there, will the WL meet expectations, what time do I have to leave to get there on time, how long into this session are we, or anxiety about finishing too quickly (see the next paragraph)). I learned that for me punting basically needed to be the first thought that came into my head when I woke up because that's how I know I'm feeling pretty damn horny. I haven't had a bad session where there was no hesitation in booking whatsoever. The downside of this is that I might not be able to book the S-tier (top looks AND top service) WL because of the people who booked as soon as the roster came out (I'll get back to this in dot point 3). But if I'm THAT horny then honestly, a 6/10 is probably going to be feel enjoyable. (LINK)

Additionally, you won't be anxious about finishing quickly if wake up horny as fuck because all you'll care about is finishing and you'll be lost in the moment trying to do so. Isn't that what you're paying for really?

3. The WL you pick.
    I recommend starting off by seeing someone who has a lot of experience under their belt and is rated highly for their service and not necessarily their looks. They'll make you feel more comfortable when you start off. And then see them a few more times, as you'll already have an idea of what you're getting yourself into and there's the bonus of rapport. Both will definitely reduce the anxiety. You'll figure out what you like with experience which will reduce your anxiety too. For some appearance might be the be-all and end-all of whether you get off. For others decent-looking might be enough if the service is top-notch. Just focus on being in the moment for the timebeing when you're punting.

4. Managing expectations.
    You've probably seen a bunch of the ARs on here where people rave about a particular WL which results in you having high expectations about the looks or service. The reality is that YMMV or beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't think there's anyone who is 10/10 in looks AND service. That's a unicorn. What isn't a unicorn is 10/10 service with say 7/10 looks. Try not to go in having preconceived notions. What's the best way to avoid this? Book when you're horny as fuck as I mentioned previously as you'll be lost in the moment trying to finish.

I hope this helps mate
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Regarding caffiene - I'm a bit of a coffee addict so it's not an issue for me, but I understand could be an issue for some...
    Thanks for the info will try the caffiene trick next time as I’m also a sucker for coffee and it’s must to start my day lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey mate… sorry to hear ur first experience was not so great albeit it’s hilarious entertainment for the boys here… myself included

Do you mind if I ask if you went 2 rounds and if you had been saving up your “energy” before hand and no edging?

45 and 60min sessions I can normally go 2 rounds and bit of rest for talking and hugging but sounds like you guys acted out a role play with a script lmaooo

Not being a touche but yea honestly curious to know as I had hoped ur session would be more fun and memorable than an awkward skit rehearsal…

To make u feel better I had to use fingers to explain 69 to a j girl whom I think was taking the piss out of me lol

Try to get reception intel then check profile or check profile after reading reviews here and then ask for Intel

It can be misread not ur fault just how it came out in text and what u actually wanted I would have interpreted experienced as in u want or don’t mind an older girl … experienced and confident for me = top service girl who know what they’re doing next time try add great service and young or tell them which nationality you prefer if you have one.

Of those 3 recommended I personally wouldnt see Ari or pink as I prefer younger and u can also tell from reviews here and their profile they are older.

If you don’t want j girls on current roster I recommend u C Love V Susu or C Kk all of which have reviews here

For j girls I can create seperate topic or thread for u hahaha

Maybe list out some preferences you like and we can try to help? Tall leggy
    Thick and lean body
    Big rack vs natural boobs I dunno ahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    These girls are good but be prepared they’d break ur dick lmaooo almost happened to me with Jessie in cowgirl it was like that image in Texas tavern/steak barns where u ride the giddy up horse hahaha ��

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am sooo keen to try the K queens I hear so much about, but I have this idea in my head to work up to them to not set the standard too high too soon.

She also told me in the chitchat phase that she's half-Japanese and is flying back to Japan soon. So maybe she's just warming up to go full nihongo when she's back.

I'm sure the guys know their business really well, and I wouldn't be surprised if the vast majority of visitors are one-timers only. So given that they don't know me at all, there's probably more incentive to help the girls out then to help me out. Probably should've just stuck to my personal research; getting recommendations probably only works well once your a recognised regular like Jack-Jack.
    Hahaha cos I almost go weekly and it’s a fkn shit expensive investment
    Young punter maybe in ur excel u can out category for learners license

I did my fair share of punting and had a couple of duds along the way and know how to read/navigate the profile but also I do a lot of homework and due diligence checks too even though reception knows my taste I usually give samples to compare like I will go how is Hanna? Is she pretty like sky/sia or is she slim like k Jane or thicker and althetic like Rebecca comparing some of the girls you know or seen and reception knows is great way get good intel too

But this is an expensive investment and trial and error when the girl u wanna see had no reviews sometimes u just bite the bullet Call it my return on investment for the hard dollars spent lol

If u want pocket rocket give Dior a try too plenty of reviews on her here to so u can judge for urself

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Hey mate… sorry to hear ur first experience was not so great albeit it’s hilarious entertainment for the boys here… myself included
    Not gonna lie, I did indeed think to myself during the session "at least this'll be a funny story for the lads..."

Do you mind if I ask if you went 2 rounds and if you had been saving up your “energy” before hand and no edging?

45 and 60min sessions I can normally go 2 rounds and bit of rest for talking and hugging but sounds like you guys acted out a role play with a script lmaooo
    Yeah, didn't ejaculate for around 3 days prior to this. I went for 1 long round, basically didn't stop fucking once the fucking started. I wasn't as fully aroused as I could've been during the session due to the lack of chemistry, and was even going a bit soft during certain positions. That's why I had to go back to the best position for me (wan wan position, it's a new one, you may not have heard of it before) when time was running out so I could get myself over the line.

Actually when I got home, I jerked off two more times.

It can be misread not ur fault just how it came out in text and what u actually wanted I would have interpreted experienced as in u want or don’t mind an older girl … experienced and confident for me = top service girl who know what they’re doing next time try add great service and young or tell them which nationality you prefer if you have one.
    Yep, I'm learning that precise keywords are important for filtering. "Top service" is probably what I should've mentioned.

Maybe list out some preferences you like and we can try to help? Tall leggy
    Thick and lean body
    Big rack vs natural boobs I dunno ahaha
    I definitely am a big fan of petite pocket rockets, but I basically wanna try every type of girl at least once (except for like, obese or granny age and stuff like that).

These girls are good but be prepared they’d break ur dick lmaooo almost happened to me with Jessie in cowgirl it was like that image in Texas tavern/steak barns where u ride the giddy up horse hahaha ��
    🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

I did my fair share of punting and had a couple of duds along the way...

But this is an expensive investment and trial and error when the girl u wanna see had no reviews sometimes u just bite the bullet Call it my return on investment for the hard dollars spent lol
    Yup, duds were bound to happen at some point, just happened to me early. Such is life.
    But there is still treasure and booty around to be found 🍑

If u want pocket rocket give Dior a try too plenty of reviews on her here to so u can judge for urself
    Got my eyes on her, would be cool to try a girl with decent English too so it's a little easier to communicate and build a bit of rapport.

Sage wisdom as always sensei 🙏

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not gonna lie, I did indeed think to myself during the session "at least this'll be a funny story for the lads..."

Yeah, didn't ejaculate for around 3 days prior to this. I went for 1 long round, basically didn't stop fucking once the fucking started. I wasn't as fully aroused as I could've been during the session due to the lack of chemistry, and was even going a bit soft during certain positions. That's why I had to go back to the best position for me (wan wan position, it's a new one, you may not have heard of it before) when time was running out so I could get myself over the line.

Actually when I got home, I jerked off two more times.

Yep, I'm learning that precise keywords are important for filtering. "Top service" is probably what I should've mentioned.

I definitely am a big fan of petite pocket rockets, but I basically wanna try every type of girl at least once (except for like, obese or granny age and stuff like that).

����������

Yup, duds were bound to happen at some point, just happened to me early. Such is life.
    But there is still treasure and booty around to be found ��

Got my eyes on her, would be cool to try a girl with decent English too so it's a little easier to communicate and build a bit of rapport.

Sage wisdom as always sensei ��
    I’d highly recommend Hanna if u can score a booking with her
    Super good service and very very young and u can defs have a convo with her and flirt

Don’t worry no wan wan with Hanna just be like it’s doggy style time hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    so many girls... so few pineapples...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I also recommend Hanna as well if you wanna visit a great service young Korean WL with really good English.

I agree with Jack review so reading that will align your expectations.

For a J girl pocket rocket. I can also recommend Karen Nono just note that she has enhanced C cup and also limited English, it's decent but there gonna be a language barrier. There also plenty of reviews of her as well so read up on it to see if good fit for you!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hah, this thread reminds me of young Caffery lol, oh how he's grown.

Enjoy the journey, mongerloid2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast