Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Punt Vs Quality & Pricey Punts?

Banned

Cheap Punt Vs Quality & Pricey Punts?

Anyone wants to discuss this from your experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've had pricey punts with shit quality and then cheap punts with some good quality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the answer, for me anyway, is somewhere in between.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

Anyone wants to discuss this from your experience.
    Define pricey vs cheap. Is the $1200 private pricey vs $300 or the comparison is $300 vs $150. In my experience about $300 with a girl you know will give you the best punt. The $1200s are overrated I think

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quality over Quantity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheap is good when you just need to bust a nut
    A granny will do

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I rather have a dud of a punt with a good looking inexperienced younger woman, than have a great fuck with a ugly Granny,
    Because if you are a alpha male like myself you don’t fuck ugly bitches,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    I rather have a dud of a punt with a good looking inexperienced younger woman, than have a great fuck with a ugly Granny,
    Ugly is in the mind.
    There's many beta males out there claiming to be alpha, I suggest you keep your labels to yourself.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If it came to looks vs quality then I would take the average girl. Had some pretty gal's who were just starfishes and had some girls that were average and had me leave a very happy man.

A real alpha male does his best to make all girls feel confident in their own skin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    A real alpha male does his best to make all girls feel confident in their own skin.
    This.

A real alpha male only cares about connection not about beauty. I have plenty of African friends, great looking with muscular bodies but when it comes to women they like them fat, like pear shaped. When I show them a skinny hot model they don't even bother looking. So yeah, that's why I reckon whoever that calls themselves an alpha is basically a beta in disguise.

Banned
    There is a plain plus-sized ML I see once a while if I am around the locality. She is on the $130 for 30 minutes FS range.

A friendly girl. Because she is short and meaty when I get inside her I feel like entering a cushion. Her muscles envelop me warmly. I feel like going inside layers and layers of soft petals. And she half-opens her mouth and let me kiss her. There is faint sweet tobacco smell in her breath.

These days a very average FS punt would cost a punter $225. $75 to the shop for 60 minutes and $150 to the ML.

However with $130 I could take risks and end up with a few bad punts along the way without breaking the bank.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    There is a plain plus-sized ML I see once a while if I am around the locality. She is on the $130 for 30 minutes FS range.

A friendly girl. Because she is short and meaty when I get inside her I feel like entering a cushion. Her muscles envelop me warmly. I feel like going inside layers and layers of soft petals. And she half-opens her mouth and let me kiss her. There is faint sweet tobacco smell in her breath.

These days a very average FS punt would cost a punter $225. $75 to the shop for 60 minutes and $150 to the ML.

However with $130 I could take risks and end up with a few bad punts along the way without breaking the bank.
    And the moral to this story is ?
    I think this discussion based on a price point actually misses the point. If the receiver puts as much effort into the task as the giver, stays in the moment and acts like this is what she wants to do, then money doesn't really matter. It could be dear, it could be cheap and it may even be free. But it will be a punt you remember and want more. Anything less is forgettable 😎

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Surely this is relative to the wealth of the individual punter - If you're in the top 1% of earners, you're likely to be willing to pay double or triple the price for an experience that is only slightly better.

In reality, both cheaper and pricier experiences can feel like great, or poor, value depending on a number of factors, but largely your expectations of that price point (and how much it dents your wallet).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    Surely this is relative to the wealth of the individual punter - If you're in the top 1% of earners, you're likely to be willing to pay double or triple the price for an experience that is only slightly better.

In reality, both cheaper and pricier experiences can feel like great, or poor, value depending on a number of factors, but largely your expectations of that price point (and how much it dents your wallet).
    I’ve punted on both ends of the scale.

From $20 head jobs with street workers on Canterbury Rd and the Minchinbury turnoff in the old days to $1500ph privates in the city.

A lot has to do with the provider vibe at the time and what type of turn on you are looking for.

Sometimes you have a need to roll the dice just for an adventure and the endorphin rush you get by putting yourself out there.

Other times you just want a sure thing and you go back to your regular.

We all know what a punt costs.

It’s the experience we are after. If the experience comes off cheaply then so be it. That’s a win.

If the same experience costs more and you can cover it, then is there an issue?

As long as you are satisfied after handing over your money that’s all that matters.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    If it came to looks vs quality then I would take the average girl. Had some pretty gal's who were just starfishes and had some girls that were average and had me leave a very happy man.

In other climes, when I've gone to the opera, yes, I've had some fun times with a few soloists. Expensive but they were worth it, not only with their looks, but ALSO with their attitude. With other soloists, seems I was wearing my invisibility cloak, I didn't show up on their targeting radar. Fine by me, saved us BOTH time. Where I usually scored from is with the chorus line. Attractive and great attitudes, because they (well, most of them), didn't have an attitude. Here, as I've posted before, I have to find her attractive in some way, but in the go/no go decision, attitude counts more than looks. Once she passes that first attractive gate, comes down to attitude.

Alpha? Really. What's alpha about PAYING for sex? I mean, we're talking about working girls here, not civilians. Maybe only screwing good looking inexperienced younger women lets someone live out their high school (or uni) fantasies, but myself, I like working with pros, both at work and at play, because I just want to enjoy, not interested in any OJT.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pricey bombshells that appealed to me were always the cream of the crop who could outperform even their hot looks that was until I came across a few in the most recent of times who were all talk and although they had the look they were severely lame in bed! IÂ’m sure that they only appeared and disappeared fast was more likely proof they werenÂ’t into it at all and just needed a quick buck?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    If all you're after is a cheap punt....
    The cheapest punt of all is self-service....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pricey doesn't mean quality. Looks don't mean quality. Cheap doesn't mean lack of quality

Connection IMHO is the key word and that may also be the ML being damn good her game - I've learnt the hard way not to be delusional too.

Differing MLs give you different experiences depending on your frame of mind and wishes.
    From long drawn out teasing massages to naked in seconds with no massage at all

Only ever been to massage shops so this may not be applicable to others shops

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Pricey doesn't mean quality. Looks don't mean quality. Cheap doesn't mean lack of quality

Connection IMHO is the key word and that may also be the ML being damn good her game - I've learnt the hard way not to be delusional too.

Differing MLs give you different experiences depending on your frame of mind and wishes.
    From long drawn out teasing massages to naked in seconds with no massage at all

Only ever been to massage shops so this may not be applicable to others shops
    Agree 100%. A WG (massage shop, brothel, freelancer) is an actress, playing the part she thinks you want.

But having said that, it all does come down to connection. I've been lucky enough here to meet a couple who are just nice people, doing a job to make a living, taking care of family. Not friends but a bit more than business associates. In other climes, I've got several who I've known for years, we keep in touch. Yes, they're always paid for their time when I see them professionally, they are professionals, but nice people. And they do throw in extras, not sexual, but grocery shopping with you (for me, vegetables and fruit come in cans), cooking up a native dish for you, cleaning your place, throwing a dinner party with you. I knew one all-star who'd out and out tell me, "tonight, good business, not worth it to you", yet, on others, "not good business, let's go". Another's definition of LT was "until you fall asleep", but, with me, it WAS ALL night "because I know you like that". You do this long enough, you should meet some nice ladies who provide memories that last a lifetime. I respect them, they respect me. Nice thing about technology today, the media apps that allow you to keep in touch. Eventually most drift off as they move on with their lives, as we all do with old acquaintances. And if you're ever lucky enough to visit her country, she's around, nothing like a local tourist guide where you don't speak the language, can't read the signs (yes, some are in English), but you'll never get ripped off and you'll always pay the local price, never the tourist price. A banned member mentioned Karma, or for me, what goes around comes around. YMMV

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nah mate, he mentioned chakra or some shit like that. He's into deeper level stuff, karma is for beginners.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast