Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2024 - The Year of ....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

2024 - The Year of ....

Wished everyone a great New Year back in early January 2024

The New Years resolutions have had the chance to either take hold or fade away by now

So, for you:
    2024 - Is The Year of ....

(insert word, words here)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For me, 2024 will be the year of Value for Money punting, and being in close control of my spending.

Will avoid any shop excessively increasing prices unjustifiably, and will visit their competition instead, and repeatedly

I won't be paying more than $250 for a punt, and will closely review both Massage Shops and Brothel prices and report back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Busting more nuts.
    I recorded that I blew 149 times in 2019, it’s dropped significantly since then but this year I’m gonna bring it back

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    Busting more nuts.
    I recorded that I blew 149 times in 2019, it’s dropped significantly since then but this year I’m gonna bring it back
    That's a load every 2.5 days sustained for the whole year - impressive!
    I presume the stats includes fapping, RnT and FS?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To find that zero gag reflex girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I included everything. Sometimes twice a day, do the wife in the morning and get a sneaky one out later that day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    Busting more nuts.
    So you have lots of options for male therapy.

Any chance your wife will find out this year, and do you care?

Enjoy 2024 and use a burner phone

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The year of the trilobite - very underestimated creature.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The year of fucking for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The year I stop talking to/texting girls that friendzone me. (No more free attention)

The year I stop eating McDonald’s.

The year I won’t pay more than $320 for 1 hour.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    The year I stop talking to/texting girls that friendzone me. (No more free attention)
    I guess some people have conditional love for their gf/wife, kids, pets and relatives.

Normally I keep people in my contact list regardless of whether they talk to me regularly or not. Guys tend to talk to each other once a month or year rather than every day so I don't see a problem with talking to women on occasions. When a woman talks to you on a daily basis that's probably when you should start getting worried, she might want more than just sperm.

Banned
    This year is the same as every year for me except to keep punting cheap and affordable. $250 is the limit, 45 mins. More sex, less chitchat, less rushed. If they want to have a chitchat they'd better be giving me their number otherwise they should work in RnTs where there's more time for idle chitchat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    In my very younger days I got friendzoned until I learnt the following.

Don't make yourself available to them all the time (they hate that) When she calls you just say you are busy and you will call her back in about a hour and don't call her back at all until the next day, she says something just say sorry you got occupied and completely forgot. Don't postpone your hobbies and life for them. Don't do this all the time but sometimes when your busy, make it known you are busy for some time

Don't be afraid to go "you fucked up/ your the bitch in that scenario/don't come crying to me" instead of lying for browning points like "it's okay it's not your fault" girls respect that honesty after they are shocked by your response.

Learn to make a woman actually laugh because that makes them fall in love with you.

Try and set up a casual coffee date asap and if she declines then stop texting her and move on.

Don't be a cunt or.rude to them but literally treating them mean keeps them keen. Girls are used to that attention that when you make her question herself because of you, she will try harder to impress you next time if she likes you.

But usually its easier to just blow in a WL mouth and leave guilt free and not have to message them all the damn time like you have to for non WL.

Variety is the spice of life.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Making a woman laugh as a prerequisite for them to fall in love with you means that when your jokes are no longer funny they can fall out of love for you?

Women are still human beings, they have individual perceived needs. When I say perceived it's because they think they need something that they don't necessarily need. Like attention and reciprocation. It's nice to have but it's not necessarily a need.

Try: Behaving as if nothing bothers you. If she wants your attention, give it as long as you're not expecting to get into her pants. If she doesn't text you back immediately, leave the channel open but don't pursue. If she's serious about you she'll find a way to get the conversation up and going. You want to date an observant girl not chase after someone who can't even remember birthdays other than her own.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, I always find it funny how guys like to generalise everything, especially when it comes to getting girls. Just stick to which ever style you're better at or comfortable with, eventually you'll find those that respond to it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, I always find it funny how guys like to generalise everything, especially when it comes to getting girls. Just stick to which ever style you're better at or comfortable with, eventually you'll find those that respond to it.
    Maybe it's because we're generally easy to seduce?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    2024 will be the year of financial prudence, and going for quality rather than quantity. Keeping track across the years of how much $$$$ was spent.
    Punting every 4 to 6 weeks at a clean place with decent girls is far better than every week or two with mediocre ones.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    2024 - Is The Year that ....

- War breaks out in the Middle East between Israel/US and Persia + allied Arab states
    - Putin is assassinated
    - Trump wins US presidency
    - King Charles' prostrate raptures
    - India and Pakistan go to war over Kashmir
    - Xi Jinping takes over Taiwan and war breaks out
    - Albo ousted by his party for doing fuck all
    - Drugs discovered at the Paris Olympics
    - Prince Harry releases new book ''from beta to cuck'
    - The return of Warwick to the fold and a digital war erupts between Sibon and Warwick.
    - Japan releases a life like AI sex robot bringing the punting world to its knees. WL rates drop to an all time low at $100/hr

Like playing lotto, bound to get one right

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post

Don't make yourself available to them all the time (they hate that) When she calls you just say you are busy and you will call her back in about a hour and don't call her back at all until the next day, she says something just say sorry you got occupied and completely forgot. Don't postpone your hobbies and life for them. Don't do this all the time but sometimes when your busy, make it known you are busy for some time

Don't be afraid to go "you fucked up/ your the bitch in that scenario/don't come crying to me" instead of lying for browning points like "it's okay it's not your fault" girls respect that honesty after they are shocked by your response.

Learn to make a woman actually laugh because that makes them fall in love with you.

Try and set up a casual coffee date asap and if she declines then stop texting her and move on.

Don't be a cunt or.rude to them but literally treating them mean keeps them keen. Girls are used to that attention that when you make her question herself because of you, she will try harder to impress you next time if she likes you.

But usually its easier to just blow in a WL mouth and leave guilt free and not have to message them all the damn time like you have to for non WL.

Variety is the spice of life.
    Sounds like the diary if the next Unabomber.

Would be easier to accept you got friendzoned cos you're a weirdo. Stop being weird problem solved.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    Sounds like the diary if the next Unabomber.

Would be easier to accept you got friendzoned cos you're a weirdo. Stop being weird problem solved.
    Aren't you the one who runs multi accounts on here?

Point is woman don't like a too nice guy who is always available for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast