Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2024 - The Year of ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    2024 - Is The Year that ....

- War breaks out in the Middle East between Israel/US and Persia + allied Arab states
    - Putin is assassinated
    - Trump wins US presidency
    - King Charles' prostrate raptures
    - India and Pakistan go to war over Kashmir
    - Xi Jinping takes over Taiwan and war breaks out
    - Albo ousted by his party for doing fuck all
    - Drugs discovered at the Paris Olympics
    - Prince Harry releases new book ''from beta to cuck'
    - The return of Warwick to the fold and a digital war erupts between Sibon and Warwick.
    - Japan releases a life like AI sex robot bringing the punting world to its knees. WL rates drop to an all time low at $100/hr

Like playing lotto, bound to get one right
    - Putin is assassinated
    YOU KNOW THE RUSKIES ARE WATCHING, RIGHT?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Aren't you the one who runs multi accounts on here?

Point is woman don't like a too nice guy who is always available for them.
    No i dont run them.

People looking for excuses to use like yourself use generalisations to much. Its not that you're too nice, it will be some reason to do with you in particular. Based off your posts i reckon you prob give off a strong creep factor, which in your reality you think is being "nice".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    No i dont run them.

People looking for excuses to use like yourself use generalisations to much. Its not that you're too nice, it will be some reason to do with you in particular. Based off your posts i reckon you prob give off a strong creep factor, which in your reality you think is being "nice".
    Wow I must struck a nerve with you for you to single me out like this. Are we going to be the new "Sibon vs Warrick"?

Well if you seem to know so much them give me an example of me being a creep by being too nice? because I sure as shit don't give gifts to girls or give extra tips or think by doing that i can save her from her line of work and pick me because I'm the nice guy.

You clearly didn't even bother to read my post properly because you think I am still playing the too nice guy and still getting rejected and being salty about it when I said it was when I changed my approach to them is when I had better success. Yea of course you still be a gentleman to a woman but still have some integrity to yourself and not be a kiss ass

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Markuz View Post
    Mate if you are what you said don't give Athena too much power to turn a simple forum discussion into a pickle. Don't give this kind of banter too much attention, just walk it off. Don't let anything bother you.

My partner turns simple discussions into huge arguments herself - normally I keep my mouth shut or playfully tell her off if I can think of respectful ways to do so. If she gets on my nerve I usually stop answering my phone for hours just to cool off, then come back and re-read her texts to see where have I misunderstood her.

To be great with the ladies you need strong composure. If Athena was a real lady you'd fail her shit test. Even with men, wars were not won with words but strength and allies.
    Behaving as if nothing bothers you.

Not repeating a red pill philosophy but it's out there in many manuals on "How to keep a girl interested in you". Don't forget that. Even in marriage you don't want to be too available and transform into a feminine husband. This is why a man should be good with his hands: if he keeps himself busy during the day and only makes himself available to the wife at dusk, it reminds the wife that she has her own responsibilities around the house as well. This is how country folks keep their marriage lasting for decades, the men are always busy working on something while the wife makes sure he's well fed and clothed at the end of the day.

Banned
    The year of… living dangerously.

(No punt intended)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    The year I stop talking to/texting girls that friendzone me. (No more free attention)

The year I stop eating McDonald’s.

The year I won’t pay more than $320 for 1 hour.
    Haha love it nightshift. The friend zone does suck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sibon vs Warrick.
    North Sydney Boys nerd vs old baby boomer with a ute and a spanner.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The year of Jannik Sinner. What an incredible match at the AO men's final last night!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd like to bone the lady next door, as long as she doesn't talk. Got quite the mission in front of as she hates me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    The year I stop talking to/texting girls that friendzone me. (No more free attention)

The year I stop eating McDonald’s.
    Free attention for women is like free sex for us men. Maybe ask her to pay you for your attention, or trade it for sex.

Wait a minute, if sex is traded for attention doesn't that mean you're in a relationship?

I can't stop eating McDonald's. Those Double Quarter Pounder look like a set of thick pussy lips lying on its side. Yummy and juicy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    2024 - Is The Year that ....

- War breaks out in the Middle East between Israel/US and Persia + allied Arab states - Nah, they're fucking pussies who only have the balls to back terrorists against civilians in civilised Western countries.
    - Putin is assassinated - Nah
    - Trump wins US presidency - Possibly.
    - King Charles' prostrate raptures - Nah
    - India and Pakistan go to war over Kashmir - Nah
    - Xi Jinping takes over Taiwan and war breaks out - Nah
    - Albo ousted by his party for doing fuck all - Nah
    - Drugs discovered at the Paris Olympics - There is drugs at every Olympics.
    - Prince Harry releases new book ''from beta to cuck' - Pathetic human. Shudda married someone posh instead of that butt ugly lower class skank.
    - The return of Warwick to the fold and a digital war erupts between Sibon and Warwick. - I look forward to it.
    - Japan releases a life like AI sex robot bringing the punting world to its knees. WL rates drop to an all time low at $100/hr - Bring it on Skippy.

Like playing lotto, bound to get one right
    Please see my responses above.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Please see my responses above.
    King Charles definitely didn't get his prostate raptured but he was diagnosed with cancer very recently.

I have a feeling he will survive it. Their bloodline is extremely long lived for some reason.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I have a feeling he will survive it. Their bloodline is extremely long lived for some reason.
    There's rumours that they descended from ancient Reptilians. Haha

Turns out in DNA testing their haplogroup is very common in people who came out of the Caucasus mountains 5,000 years ago. For some reasons they dominated all the Western European tribes and became the kings of all the major European countries. The majority of them survived Roman conquest in Germania and were known as the Teutons back then, and slowly became the ruling family of the region.

Not sure if incest also contributed to the longevity as his parents were actually cousins.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2024 - year of the creapie

Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    2024 - year of the creapie
    Eating them or making them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Eating them or making them?
    Got to be making them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12