Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K IU - as in, "I (would-see-her-if-I-were) U"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    I’ve “extra” from a girl cos she was horny and I saw her few times and another I was her regular ….one was finger licking after I fiv, another was cim ws and one was cim - maybe not be special for some but it was the moment of the session and the fact she doesn't do with others which made it feel extra good
    never ever believe wl words, if your wallet are thick enough they do whatever you want. why they do these job? is all about money, short time high pay

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone able to book IU? or is she a VIP only girl?
    i try took book everytime about 30mins to 1 hour before the roster comes out. i get told "no roster yet". then i immediately try to book the literal minute the roster comes out. i get told "full sorry".
    ??? been happening for a month now. same sequence.

i'm never rude, always polite at asking.
    and have treated all girls well whenever i've gone there. so only conclusion i can come up with is that she's a vip only girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    i try took book everytime about 30mins to 1 hour before the roster comes out. i get told "no roster yet". then i immediately try to book the literal minute the roster comes out. i get told "full sorry".

and have treated all girls well whenever i've gone there. so only conclusion i can come up with is that she's a vip only girl?
    Hey I've seen her a few times but it's all during a weekday, perhaps because it's Saturday or Friday busy period for them

Senior Member(無間使者)

This is just a theory & you can shout from the rooftops if you like. I think Ginza plans the roster days in advance. Why do you think certain people have the new Japanese girls straight away it's not pot luck. IU yes she's Korean but for example is probably rostered on days ago. The only reason she might be off is she's tired or sick. Then they pull her from the roster & the regulars get a msg & say she isn't coming in today.
    However when you text an hr before yes she's on the roster & booked out but they haven't posted. So at 5.30 when you request again she's booked out already that's the regulars who knew days ago she's on. This would explain the Japanese girls booked out at all the time especially the new arrivals.
    One last thing the vast majority of Ginza regulars just like every other shop has no idea this forum exists which would explain why they are booked out.
    I'm not a regular at Ginza I never get a booking & it's usually a line up when I go on a whim. I more often than not say no & go home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    Hey I've seen her a few times but it's all during a weekday, perhaps because it's Saturday or Friday busy period for them
    yea, this is what i thought at first. but the circumstances of the way i get told by reception kind of debunk the theory of being more available on weekdays. how is she fully booked every saturday or sunday literally seconds after the roster comes out? and why can i not book a few minutes before the roster comes out? just getting told "no roster yet"...

as yougottababe says there must be a heirarchy to customers and some people will get first pick no matter what.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

IU types girls may be available to Chinese VIP customers. If you are indian then good luck booking these types of girls at ginza 🤣🤣🤣

FYI, I am not a racist. It's just this forum is turning me into a one 😂😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

There are certain techniques and mindset that goes into booking a popular girl.
    1. Look at the roster release in this forum and not the website as forum roster comes out first
    2. Keep refreshing around forum release time and hope for the beat as even minutes is enough for a popular girl to be booked out
    3. IU doesn't work many hours and most book an hour so basically u need to be the first 6 or 7 customer
    4. there are a lot of horny man out there wanting the same thing as you so if u can't get a booking, better luck next time

note my last booking i did the above of a minute of roster release and i got a booking but still didn't get the time slot i wanted

i personally don't think there is special treatment by reception

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Llkjhgfdsa View Post
    There are certain techniques and mindset that goes into booking a popular girl.
    1. Look at the roster release in this forum and not the website as forum roster comes out first
    2. Keep refreshing around forum release time and hope for the beat as even minutes is enough for a popular girl to be booked out
    3. IU doesn't work many hours and most book an hour so basically u need to be the first 6 or 7 customer
    4. there are a lot of horny man out there wanting the same thing as you so if u can't get a booking, better luck next time

note my last booking i did the above of a minute of roster release and i got a booking but still didn't get the time slot i wanted

i personally don't think there is special treatment by reception
    wish i saw ur post before today. i didn't know forum roster comes out first.
    i always try booking few seconds after roster comes out on wechat and always get told full... have to wait another week tho lol unless she's also on sunday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wish i saw ur post before today. i didn't know forum roster comes out first.
    i always try booking few seconds after roster comes out on wechat and always get told full... have to wait another week tho lol unless she's also on sunday.
    Good tip, I was also waiting for the website roster, and messaged to book literally 5 seconds after. Got told it was full. Will keep my eye out on the forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12