Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K IU - as in, "I (would-see-her-if-I-were) U"

Senior Member(無間使者)

K IU - as in, "I (would-see-her-if-I-were) U"

I was away for work the last few weeks, and so missed out on the start of K IU. I'm a keen K girl fan, and while I haven't seen ALL of the K girls at Ginza Club/Ginza Empire, I have seen the majority of them in the past few years. I was looking forward to seeing K IU.

Appearance: Cute and smiley, long hair. Very natural - she does not seem to have had any cosmetic work done on her. Slim body, long toned legs, nice pert Bs, and a landing strip instead of fully shaved.
    Age: She looks to us guys like she's early to mid 20's, but is probably mid to late 20's
    English: Quite good

Arrived super-early, as the roads were almost empty, and saw Tony at the desk. He asked me to wait, and when she was free, directed me up to room11. On knocking and opening the door, I was greeted by a smiley, slim, tall girl who said one word "Hi!", and straight away hugged me and started kissing me - lightly at first, but very quickly ramping up to DFK. At this point, I was thinking to myself, "Good choice!"

DFK kept going while one of her hands went around and grabbed my butt, the other ending up in my pants - interesting! She then proceeded to undress me. It was at this point we started saying a few more things. I was pleasantly surprised that her English was decent - not fluent, but definitely more than enough to converse. Mouthwash, then into the shower.

In the shower, DFK resumed while she soaped me up. Then after a rinse, some BBBJ. I'm about average length, and she could take me fully and I could feel hitting the back of her throat.

We got out and moved the bed. And while I won't go through a blow-by-blow detail of what happened, over the course of the hour booking and 2 shots, here are some key points.
    - She really gets into it. For some of the WLs, while they are really active, you know that at the end of the day, it very much is a performance. But with K IU, it very much seemed like she wanted to have as much fun as us, the punter. If this was an act on IU's part, she was very, VERY convincing.
    - She loves rubbing her clit. Yes, you read that right. Whenever she was blowing me, I was surprised to also notice that she was rubbing herself. Also, during her pussy-slide, she started to rub herself. For me, this was an incredible turn on.
    - She really enjoys DATY. She was moaning and thrashing around on the bed, grabbing my hair, clamping her legs around me, etc.
    - Her pussy-slide, IMO, is the best of the current K-girls!
    - She's a very active, and proactive partner, and looked like she was enjoying it as much as me.
    - She does a bit of dirty-talk during sex which was a nice surprise.

All in all, I would recommend IU 100%. She's not a glamour like Miki, nor a seasoned pro like Jessie or Rebecca. But she's a pretty, cute, cheerful girl who seems to enjoy the time spent together as I did. And, at the risk of not being able to get a booking because of the amped demand, IU would be my go-to K girl at Ginza at the moment.

Good interpretation of a name.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    INDEED! hahaha

Great AR mate from the tittle to the actual review, thanks !

she's for sure added to my list...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As amazing as my first time with IU was, my repeat visit yesterday was even better!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for review, thought she was at Nightshade new girl same name.. but she different. Good service though how tall is IU? this one was only 158cm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    her height on the GE website seems accurate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ------------------------

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    So, saw IU again yesterday. And she's introduced a new little twist in her service. She said it's not for everyone, just her regulars, so won't mention here what it is. But made the session spicy! And yes, I'll be back
    Hey thanks for AR/intel @slim72 bro. If you're happy to PM me what her new service is. I haven't seen any Korean girl in a while and hoping to try new ones.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Hey thanks for AR/intel @slim72 bro. If you're happy to PM me what her new service is. I haven't seen any Korean girl in a while and hoping to try new ones.
    Hello, yes keen to know as well if you don't mind thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    -----------------------

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Great marketing, this is, lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes, i know something too. i won't tell u what. i'm just saying it here so u guys know that i know something that u don't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I kinda expected this, but please don't PM me asking what the new service is. IU did say she wanted to keep it to regulars, and it's not anything that would otherwise influence a decision to see her or not. Put it this way, even if she didn't have that new twist, I would still see her - and happily so.

So I won't be divulging here - either publicly on the forum, or privately through PMs.
    That is fair. She might have a line of punters showing up with expectations and she might not want to do it with everyone. That being the case, you probably should not have shared that information.

Lucky man being a regular, she sounds great. She sounds like the type of girl in would enjoy seeing on the regular as you build rapport. Unfortunately, the bank balance does not permit at the moment lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a flex haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ------------------------------

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was away for work the last few weeks, and so missed out on the start of K IU. I'm a keen K girl fan, and while I haven't seen ALL of the K girls at Ginza Club/Ginza Empire, I have seen the majority of them in the past few years. I was looking forward to seeing K IU.

Appearance: Cute and smiley, long hair. Very natural - she does not seem to have had any cosmetic work done on her. Slim body, long toned legs, nice pert Bs, and a landing strip instead of fully shaved.
    Age: She looks to us guys like she's early to mid 20's, but is probably late 20's, early 30's
    English: Quite good

Arrived super-early, as the roads were almost empty, and saw Tony at the desk. He asked me to wait, and when she was free, directed me up to room11. On knocking and opening the door, I was greeted by a smiley, slim, tall girl who said one word "Hi!", and straight away hugged me and started kissing me - lightly at first, but very quickly ramping up to DFK. At this point, I was thinking to myself, "Good choice!"

DFK kept going while one of her hands went around and grabbed my butt, the other ending up in my pants - interesting! She then proceeded to undress me. It was at this point we started saying a few more things. I was pleasantly surprised that her English was decent - not fluent, but definitely more than enough to converse. Mouthwash, then into the shower.

In the shower, DFK resumed while she soaped me up. Then after a rinse, some BBBJ. I'm about average length, and she could take me fully and I could feel hitting the back of her throat.

We got out and moved the bed. And while I won't go through a blow-by-blow detail of what happened, over the course of the hour booking and 2 shots, here are some key points.
    - She really gets into it. For some of the WLs, while they are really active, you know that at the end of the day, it very much is a performance. But with K IU, it very much seemed like she wanted to have as much fun as us, the punter. If this was an act on IU's part, she was very, VERY convincing.
    - She loves rubbing her clit. Yes, you read that right. Whenever she was blowing me, I was surprised to also notice that she was rubbing herself. Also, during her pussy-slide, she started to rub herself. For me, this was an incredible turn on.
    - She really enjoys DATY. She was moaning and thrashing around on the bed, grabbing my hair, clamping her legs around me, etc.
    - Her pussy-slide, IMO, is the best of the current K-girls!
    - She's a very active, and proactive partner, and looked like she was enjoying it as much as me.
    - She does a bit of dirty-talk during sex which was a nice surprise.

All in all, I would recommend IU 100%. She's not a glamour like Miki, nor a seasoned pro like Jessie or Rebecca. But she's a pretty, cute, cheerful girl who seems to enjoy the time spent together as I did. And, at the risk of not being able to get a booking because of the amped demand, IU would be my go-to K girl at Ginza at the moment.
    I recently saw IU and would agree and amplify all that is said above.

IU is top shelf. On opening the door to her big friendly smile, pretty face and engaging demeanour my session unfolded much the same as the OP describes.

She is a sexy lady who by her own words wants to give you and have a good time with you.

All I can add is she told me she is 23 and nope, the profile photos aren't her, but the real life is better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow keen to try this girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Great marketing, this is, lol...
    Not that I think she or Hanna needs it….. they damn hard to book as it is… so those able to of seen her few times are lucky hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just to clarify, this is NOT about bareback (BBFS)!!! So please don't hassle the girl!

And in general, respect the boundaries of the WL you're seeing. Just be nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    That is fair. She might have a line of punters showing up with expectations and she might not want to do it with everyone. That being the case, you probably should not have shared that information.

Lucky man being a regular, she sounds great. She sounds like the type of girl in would enjoy seeing on the regular as you build rapport. Unfortunately, the bank balance does not permit at the moment lol.
    Thanks for clarifying matee… I 100% agree to respect the girl
    And punter there’s a reason she doesn’t put that service whatever it be in her profile cos she only wants to do with those she picks and this is what you call YMMV . If you are keen to know become her regular and gamble in finding out but defs don’t hassle the girl for what it is….its same as why some girls only give the details to their regulars…

I’ve “extra” from a girl cos she was horny and I saw her few times and another I was her regular ….one was finger licking after I fiv, another was cim ws and one was cim - maybe not be special for some but it was the moment of the session and the fact she doesn't do with others which made it feel extra good

2 of these girls are still at Ginza but I won’t be saying who so don’t bother asking …

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Edit why girls only give their contacts to some ppl ….

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast