Thread: 21yo K HANNA - totally UNIQUE K GIRL - my FANTASY GIRLFRIEND

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

21yo K HANNA - totally UNIQUE K GIRL - my FANTASY GIRLFRIEND

I caught up with the new Korean girl Hanna today.
    First up, forget about all the other Korean girls you have seen and don't compare Hanna to any of them because Hanna is totally unique and different to all of them.
    Although she is technically not an ABK, she is 100% ABK in looks, personality, attitude, vibe etc.
    And just as importantly unlike all the other Korean WLs who come to Sydney who are more mature experienced and professional, Hanna is the total opposite - she's only 21yo, total amateur and total beginner, first time ever working in a full service shop. She is 100% real, organic, genuine and natural in looks, personality and attitude.
    And yeah - she is fucking hot! And fucking gorgeous too!

LOOKS and BODY
    Hanna is only 21yo! (website says 20, but she told me she is 21yo) and that's super young and super rare for a Korean WL in Sydney.
    She is pretty tall for a K girl at around 165cm and nice and slim with long toned legs and a perfect bum (website says "big bottom" but it's not big - it's perfect size, shape, firmness 10/10 bum).
    Nice set of A+ to B cup boobs - nice and perky and suit her slim toned athletic body.
    Naturally pretty face. She would look super hot and glamorous with more make up, but I like her natural pretty look.
    Her hair is so fucken long and beautiful - all the way to her perfect butt.
    Fully shaved pussy.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY.
    Hanna is a first timer brand new to this industry.
    She said she worked briefly in a massage shop but that's all.
    I won't go into the full story of her background for privacy reasons but the end result is she is practically an ABK speaking perfect English with a bit of an American accent and a very natural down to earth personality and attitude like you get from Aussie girls, but with an Asian girl flavour.
    She is very sweet and GFE and friendly.
    She was a bit nervous to start off as you would expect from a first timer but once she relaxed she was great.
    I think she is the type of girl who will bet better and better with every shift.
    Very highly sexual girl who totally goes through the roof once the DATY and fucking starts.
    No performance or fake compliments or FOAM or anything like that from this girl - she is all real.

DFK and DATY
    Hanna is a nice kisser. Soft and sensual and gradually getting more intense as she got hotter and more confident.
    Hanna's pussy is beautiful and she loves having it stroked and licked and gets very intense and orgasmic very quickly.

BBBJ
    Hanna gives a nice girlfriend type BBBJ.
    Very sensual a with lots of feeling.

FUCKING
    Hanna is nice and tight and very horny and keen.
    We had a really good fuck in multiple positions.
    Very GFE feel with her and her reactions are very genuine with no FOAM.
    She started off very GFE but then became more PSE as things hotted up which surprised me but it was a good surprise - I fucking loved it.
    Fantastic girl to fuck doggy style with her 10/10 ass.

ROUND 2
    Hanna was surprised I was keen to go again but I think she took it as a compliment and reacted with total enthusiasm so off we went again until she came again and I popped out another shot and the cute thing was she said "Oh sorry I forgot to ask you if you want to come in my mouth". Hahaha you gotta love that! I said "don't be sorry, your pussy is just too good- maybe next time" ...

OVERALL
    Hanna is a really cool chick to hang out with and a really hot girl to fuck.
    Totally real and natural but also sexy as fuck fantasy girl.
    She is perfect girlfriend material - well at least for one very special hour anyway ...
    Hanna is a special girl. If you want a service queen K girl then book one of the other K girls.
    But if you want a totally natural, sexy, genuine young K girl then Hanna is the girl to see.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Rooter, sounds awesome. Straight to the top of my list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does this one give the K girl pussy slide

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    on the top of my list too xD (pls ginza dont bring in new amazing J Girls in next few days otherwise i have to change my targets hahahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    on the top of my list too xD (pls ginza dont bring in new amazing J Girls in next few days otherwise i have to change my targets hahahaha)
    She will be very popular I think.
    Young natural inexperienced K girls are very rare.
    Like I said she is more of an ABK than a K, so she is almost in a different category and you can't really compare her to the K girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    She will be very popular I think.
    Young natural inexperienced K girls are very rare.
    Like I said she is more of an ABK than a K, so she is almost in a different category and you can't really compare her to the K girls.
    She definitely looking good!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How long will she be staying?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaewonie View Post
    She said she plans to stay on long term if she likes the job.
    Probably 3 or 4 short shifts per week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    Does this one give the K girl pussy slide
    yup she defs does Pussy Slide confirmed that today

Quote Originally Posted by Chaewonie View Post
    didnt say just said shes trying this out and if she likes it will keep going so far so good so suggest to see her if u can - i just did a review on her too

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    She said she plans to stay on long term if she likes the job.
    Probably 3 or 4 short shifts per week.
    yea i think similar to IU she will work one day and rest one day as she is still getting used to this job and hence the short hrs so pls be nice and gentle to her so she stays around

YMMV and always treat girls with respect

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks could use a kgirl rn😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hanna is back and managed to get a booking in for half an hour (wished I booked an hour though!)

Initial looks I thought she was damn tall! But it was just the heels 😂 face is really pretty with quite a natural make up look.

Her rimming was sensual and light, but her highlight is really BBBJ! The way she sucks and looks up at you is a perfect mix of cute and seductive! Technique is so good as well absolutely no teeth and can take it quite deep.
    In 69 was when I got to see her pussy and it is so tiny and perfect!

Pussy slide is not the level of the likes of Rebecca but she puts in effort and moans like she enjoyed it, before putting on the condom she asks if I want to come in her mouth or not and I said let’s see, it was a tough debate especially once I was inside her.. she is so damn tight!

Had to really control myself while fucking to not blow too quick and decided to do CIM which she was happy to hear! After fucking in a few positions couldn’t hold on any longer and did some light face fucking and came inside her pretty mouth which is was happy to take all of it.

She’s definitely amazing and as mentioned in previous posts she’s like an ABK so gives a different vibe than the regular Koreans there, only works short times each day which makes her hard to book as it’s during office hours. Be nice to her and she will give you an amazing time!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Hanna is back and managed to get a booking in for half an hour (wished I booked an hour though!)

Initial looks I thought she was damn tall! But it was just the heels �� face is really pretty with quite a natural make up look.

Her rimming was sensual and light, but her highlight is really BBBJ! The way she sucks and looks up at you is a perfect mix of cute and seductive! Technique is so good as well absolutely no teeth and can take it quite deep.
    In 69 was when I got to see her pussy and it is so tiny and perfect!

Pussy slide is not the level of the likes of Rebecca but she puts in effort and moans like she enjoyed it, before putting on the condom she asks if I want to come in her mouth or not and I said let’s see, it was a tough debate especially once I was inside her.. she is so damn tight!

Had to really control myself while fucking to not blow too quick and decided to do CIM which she was happy to hear! After fucking in a few positions couldn’t hold on any longer and did some light face fucking and came inside her pretty mouth which is was happy to take all of it.

She’s definitely amazing and as mentioned in previous posts she’s like an ABK so gives a different vibe than the regular Koreans there, only works short times each day which makes her hard to book as it’s during office hours. Be nice to her and she will give you an amazing time!
    Nice update bro. She is a special one, that's for sure.