Thread: Bella

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bella

After my regular at Mirage left I’ve been on the hunt for a new regular. Talking to Mirage on WeChat Bella was recommended to me. Pics look good, she’s the type I go for but I generally steer clear of Japanese girls. From my experience the Japanese girls always seem a bit too mechanical for me but thought I’d try anyway.

Bella has a great tight petite body, perky A cups and a nice arse. Bella was nice to talk to and we chatted through the intro and typical shower down.

Onto the bed for a massage that quickly turned into some fun B2B. With only A cups it was hard to feel but still fun. Bella rubbing her trimmed pussy over me was a fun sight.

Flipped and a similar experience on the front with a lot of attention to the little bro. Dom on for some quite exceptional deep CBJ. The lines between nuru and diamond were blurred a bit which was a nice touch and I’m sure YMMV there. I was free to roam and she really got into the clit play with a bit of internal play allowed. She seemed to get over the line in combination with some nipple licking but who really knows. Not that I’m too concerned.

With only a few minutes left on the clock I unloaded during some 69 with CBJ. We chatted more about Japan and Japanese food and I was out the door.

All in all a fun session. Didn’t tick all the boxes but wasn’t far off. I’d see her again but will keep in trying to find a girl who does indeed tick all my boxes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bella is a nice girl, super slim with small tits and a nice tan. Connected well with her and I think she was pretty great. I feel like this one is very YMMV.

Personally, I’m a face guy and for me she ticks box as well as any girl at M108.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen Bella a couple of times. She is smoking hot and a really nice girl. Small A cups, so not for boob guys, but great little body and wears very nice lingerie.

I booked diamond and both times had great chemistry, DFK, DATY and the rest.

Pity she seems to have reduced her hours recently. I think she's got another job.

Shop Owner
    108 New Canterbury Rd, Petersham 2049
    11am~11pm/7 days

WECHAT: STAR-26588