Thread: Remembering the Chinese spa in Pitt St opposite the Hilton (closed long ago)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Remembering the Chinese spa in Pitt St opposite the Hilton (closed long ago)

Some older brothers here might remember the Chinese spa in Pitt St, opposite the Hilton Hotel. It had its private lift from the ground floor to go up to reception. At night, it had a concierge who would take your car to park it.

The place had two levels. Upstairs were the changing rooms, showers and a couple of pools. On the main floor was the reception area, a large relaxation room with many lounge chairs where customers could watch TV, get drinks, and get foot and leg massages. Then, massage rooms were on the side.

It was meant to be legit --- but of course, most of the girls made extra money by offering various services.

In the changing room, there was a worker (male) who would give you keys to a locker and a towel to shower, then a gown to put on before you went downstairs. In those days I used to tip him $5 or $10 and he would tell me the numbers of the girls who were young and pretty. All the girls had numbers (not names). So when you arrived or when the locker room helper told you which girl, you simply ask the receptionist for the specific girl.

The massage room doors had a glass window, but given it was all very dark in the rooms and corridor outside them, no one could see through the windows.

Over several years I went there every 3 or 4 weeks and had really top-notch massages and HE, and about 20% of the time FS was on offer.

On some days I saw large groups of men -- usually footballers -- coming in and hanging around before they got led to the many massage rooms.

I am keen to know if any brothers here remember this place and have had similar positive experiences.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Think you're talking about Xanadu. That's bro AHLUNGOR's old playground, ask him...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Think you're talking about Xanadu. That's bro AHLUNGOR's old playground, ask him...
    Yes, that's the one. Thanks for reminding me of its name. The site has been redeveloped to be an office tower.

The other one was Chequers at Goulburn Street, and in those days I have seen a few politicians (including 2 ministers in the then NSW government) go there. But Xanadu was much better quality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Back in year 2000 , was working as site manager in city site. The subcontractors used to take me there nearly every weekend. Those were the good old days. $100 tip will give you everything included. Just about saw every girl there.

Bit of trivia, Zanadu was once part owned by former top jockey Shane Dye.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    I have been to Chequers , but never to Xanadu - it was closed by then, I think. The worst thing about Chequers was the open locker room where you need to change to the robe. I was never comfortable undressing in such a place.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I think there was another one in Dixon St (Winsor?) many years ago. By the time I went it was just a RnT place, but the disused spa and the locker/change rooms were still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    Bit of trivia, Zanadu was once part owned by former top jockey Shane Dye.
    Aha, I was in two minds typing out Xanadu, had a sneaking feeling that it was Zanadu instead. Thanks for correcting me!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guilty as charged. More Chequers than Xanadu, usually after Randwick races. Preferred the spa there and I feel your pain about the open areas. Still, usually tied the towel as tight as possible and moved on. Always felt the girls better at Chequers, but that just may have been Saturdays. And 41 was a very good number to remember 😎

Quote Originally Posted by deep_explorer View Post
    I have been to Chequers , but never to Xanadu - it was closed by then, I think. The worst thing about Chequers was the open locker room where you need to change to the robe. I was never comfortable undressing in such a place.
    Chequers, Zanadu, Babylon, the other one that was on Pitt St in the building next door to the current 360 Pitt location of CBD Style, all of these were run in the same "HK style" spa sauna. Lockers for all your personal belongings, shared bathing facilities until you get to the room with your girl in it.

That means you're going to be surrounded by lots of naked blokes and literally zero female contact from the time you strip and put your stuff into the locker, until you meet your girl.

The whole experience was weird. It takes a while to get used to it. I somehow did after going a handful of times back then, mostly went to Babylon. You get conditioned not to look "down", lol...

On a side note, this type of setup is very popular in Asian countries. In China, there are huge "health" centres where men and women can go. Sex services are offered to men, but all the action is kept in the room only when it's needed. Outside of that, you can spa / sauna / have a massage / eat and drink / play ping pong and spend the whole day there if you wanted to without even a clue sex was happening in those places.

In Malaysia, they tried to replicate a similar thing. I went to one that was so deep inside an office building, you wouldn't have had a clue such a place existed there apart from the telling smell of disinfectant in the stairwell leading to the place. It was awesome. Free food and drink (all cheap stuff but still tasty!), they let you spend the whole day there if you wanted to. You can play ping pong, pool, and they had a huge lounge area where they periodically paraded the beauties out for viewing and selection. Fark it was great!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Chequers, Zanadu, Babylon, the other one that was on Pitt St in the building next door to the current 360 Pitt location of CBD Style, all of these were run in the same "HK style" spa sauna. Lockers for all your personal belongings, shared bathing facilities until you get to the room with your girl in it.

That means you're going to be surrounded by lots of naked blokes and literally zero female contact from the time you strip and put your stuff into the locker, until you meet your girl.

The whole experience was weird. It takes a while to get used to it. I somehow did after going a handful of times back then, mostly went to Babylon. You get conditioned not to look "down", lol...

On a side note, this type of setup is very popular in Asian countries. In China, there are huge "health" centres where men and women can go. Sex services are offered to men, but all the action is kept in the room only when it's needed. Outside of that, you can spa / sauna / have a massage / eat and drink / play ping pong and spend the whole day there if you wanted to without even a clue sex was happening in those places.

In Malaysia, they tried to replicate a similar thing. I went to one that was so deep inside an office building, you wouldn't have had a clue such a place existed there apart from the telling smell of disinfectant in the stairwell leading to the place. It was awesome. Free food and drink (all cheap stuff but still tasty!), they let you spend the whole day there if you wanted to. You can play ping pong, pool, and they had a huge lounge area where they periodically paraded the beauties out for viewing and selection. Fark it was great!!

There still are some I reckon in KL
    Went to mid valley (The gardens or something ) mid 2022
    Sauna - jacuzzi the works
    Big locker area with towels and slippers
    Get some steam , nice and fresh .

Then the “manager” would get you some massage girl in a massage room or a WL in a hotel room upstairs depending on your need

A very good value imo , went almost every 2-3 days for a month there

Had some very good roots there , come to think of it - one of my best Thai root was there ..

Yuri was her name and man she could ride..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    There still are some I reckon in KL
    Went to mid valley (The gardens or something ) mid 2022
    Sauna - jacuzzi the works
    Big locker area with towels and slippers
    Get some steam , nice and fresh .

Then the “manager” would get you some massage girl in a massage room or a WL in a hotel room upstairs depending on your need

A very good value imo , went almost every 2-3 days for a month there

Had some very good roots there , come to think of it - one of my best Thai root was there ..

Yuri was her name and man she could ride..
    There's many Thai TS in Malaysia doing sex work. If you haven't tried a TS then congrats you've broken your TS virginity.
    Saunas in large shopping malls like Mid Valley are very risky - the local cops are known for doing random raids in saunas, KTVs and nightclubs so you really don't want to be caught during the heat of the moment.

Locals have always said it's safer to do outcalls to your hotel room than to do incalls in these locations. Many illegal brothels in KL are run in secret rooms behind businesses but when the police decides to raid the place they come equipped with chainsaws and bolt cutters. At least outcalls are safer because you can claim the WL is your "gf" and there's no prohibition for extramarital sex for non-Muslims.

I found an outcall agency called "Amoi Melayu" (https://amoimelayu.net/). They supposedly have a lineup of Malay girls but they're not actually local Malays, they're Indonesians according to photographs. Tbh Indonesians are no different to local Malays, they're mostly Muslim and prize hygienic practices although they may offer BBFS. Some local review forums mentioning these girls don't bring condoms with them to avoid getting caught so they rely on customers to provide condoms, and if the customer themselves don't have condoms often they will agree to free BBFS because they need the money. Most will tell you to cum outside but even if you were to CIP accidentally it wouldn't be an issue as birth control pills are cheap and accessible pretty much in any grocery shop and pharmacies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was a big fan of Babylon. Those were the days.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Was that Chicago? It closed for a while and reopened for a short time under another name?

I think Macau has some of these health centres you mentioned?

Yes, was a bit of a regular in Zanadu back in those days: 18 Vivian was my go to girl and her first FS session costed me $200 tip, although in subsequent visits she only charged me $100.

There were a couple of classic exchanges with some particular MLs there:

想點玩?用口,用手, 波地?

How do you like to play? Use mouth, hand or body to body ?

1 號房,要大波 !

The guy in room 1 want big tits !

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Was that Chicago? It closed for a while and reopened for a short time under another name?

I think Macau has some of these health centres you mentioned?
    Yes, that was it's name, great memory there mate! And it did come back and stayed open for a while but I didn't even give it a thought. It looked extremely seedy even from the outside, lol!

Bro, Macau was the ultimate "man's paradise". Every sin you can think of you can have there: punt, gamble, drink, drugs, etc. Money was the only limiting factor. They probably had this style of punting there, but it would've hardly been the first choice. Lots of better ways to get laid there. Not sure what it's like now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfish View Post
    There's many Thai TS in Malaysia doing sex work. If you haven't tried a TS then congrats you've broken your TS virginity.
    Saunas in large shopping malls like Mid Valley are very risky - the local cops are known for doing random raids in saunas, KTVs and nightclubs so you really don't want to be caught during the heat of the moment.

Locals have always said it's safer to do outcalls to your hotel room than to do incalls in these locations. Many illegal brothels in KL are run in secret rooms behind businesses but when the police decides to raid the place they come equipped with chainsaws and bolt cutters. At least outcalls are safer because you can claim the WL is your "gf" and there's no prohibition for extramarital sex for non-Muslims.

I found an outcall agency called "Amoi Melayu" (https://amoimelayu.net/). They supposedly have a lineup of Malay girls but they're not actually local Malays, they're Indonesians according to photographs. Tbh Indonesians are no different to local Malays, they're mostly Muslim and prize hygienic practices although they may offer BBFS. Some local review forums mentioning these girls don't bring condoms with them to avoid getting caught so they rely on customers to provide condoms, and if the customer themselves don't have condoms often they will agree to free BBFS because they need the money. Most will tell you to cum outside but even if you were to CIP accidentally it wouldn't be an issue as birth control pills are cheap and accessible pretty much in any grocery shop and pharmacies.
    Have not tried TS yet , will keep an open mind if I find one girly enough ahaha

The one I went to was a fully fledged Spa built into the hotel - maybe dodged a bullet (raid)
    But the massage and services were top imo

I did try an agency frequently - Vchai - looked after me very well - in calls in hotel in Brickfields and in central city - had some really good 3some sessions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markuz View Post
    Is that the one in Cititel?

Many 4-5 star hotels in KL are typically safe from police raids as police normally don't disturb businesses that caters to tourists and expats because they're likely paid a monthly stipend to keep a blind eye on operations.

Which hotel did you stay in Brickfields? The Hilton Le Meridien is a pretty good one obviously. Decades ago Brickfields used to be a slum until they started building the KL Sentral station. Years ago they started renaming it "Little India" and made it touristy so I expect the slums to have been demolished and it's residents moved out to the end of the Klang Valley in public housing. Before all that it used to be a dangerous place to live in as a lot of local Indian gangs operated from there, and having a huge police district branch there didn't help either.

Personally I have never punted in KL or anywhere in Malaysia because I didn't need to, plus I was with family 99% of the time. Friends back then would risk punting in illegal brothels in Chow Kit Road or pick up a street hooker along the corners and it doesn't intrigue me at all because back then you'd find MILFs and GILFs doing such work.
    Indian gangs lol what do they do annoy you to death?