Thread: J Jun

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Jun

Jun has always intrigued me as it mentions online she is very popular and to book early.

I was finally able to book her for a 1HR diamond session. A really good session overall and very much a gentle gfe. She's a sweet girl.

Maybe not everyone cup of tea, but a lovely young lady. Has anyone else seen her? Is she a bit more wild after a few visits, or tame and sweet?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahyeah1234 View Post
    Jun has always intrigued me as it mentions online she is very popular and to book early.

I was finally able to book her for a 1HR diamond session. A really good session overall and very much a gentle gfe. She's a sweet girl.

Maybe not everyone cup of tea, but a lovely young lady. Has anyone else seen her? Is she a bit more wild after a few visits, or tame and sweet?
    Hey mate. Why Is not everyone cup of tea! Her face or body?

Photos looks good to me....I was thinking going to do my first diamond with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post

Photos looks good to me....I was thinking going to do my first diamond with her.
    Tried diamond with her a few weeks back. Nice girl, great service but not memorable for me, personally.

Gave a great BBBJ and was one of the best CIM I have had but WIR? No.

That said I Don’t think you’ll come out disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Standinnup View Post
    Tried diamond with her a few weeks back. Nice girl, great service but not memorable for me, personally.

Gave a great BBBJ and was one of the best CIM I have had but WIR? No.

That said I Don’t think you’ll come out disappointed.
    Thanks mate. How's her face and body? Face Compare to Momo, Ami and Sherry...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hey woods bro, keep up the good reviews I really enjoy reading them.

In terms of face and I’m a face guy, I really don’t remember - which tells you all you need there. Not as good as Momo or Sherry I would say if I really tried to remember.

Who else are you’re top girls at 108 if we’re talking faces?

Quote Originally Posted by Standinnup View Post
    Hey woods bro, keep up the good reviews I really enjoy reading them.

In terms of face and I’m a face guy, I really don’t remember - which tells you all you need there. Not as good as Momo or Sherry I would say if I really tried to remember.

Who else are you’re top girls at 108 if we’re talking faces?
    Thanks mate.

I guess u have already tried my top 3 favorite there Momo Ami and Sherry. I tried Mayu too( shes gone) she was my first girl there.. I rate her face the lowest of them all but a very good tight body, it's built for sex !

Any girl you can recommend to me has a pretty face? And a body Ami

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You could try Kaede, think her name was. A little more meat on the bone there.

There’s a couple more I want to try but it’ll be hard to beat those already mentioned.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Everyone cup of tea - she's beautiful! I was more referring to gfe vs another style

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any one have been try miko?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Try J Risa when she's back, she's petite, beautiful, white skin, passionate DFK, very sexy body too imho. The best there for diamond service as of now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    Try J Risa when she's back, she's petite, beautiful, white skin, passionate DFK, very sexy body too imho. The best there for diamond service as of now.
    Yep, next on the hit list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    Cheers, was meaning to try her but couldn’t before she went on holidays. Any idea if/when she’s coming back?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Cheers, was meaning to try her but couldn’t before she went on holidays. Any idea if/when she’s coming back?
    Couple weeks probs.

Anyone tried Sachi. Passed by her the other week and she has a pretty face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahyeah1234 View Post

Definitely a sweet girl and during the the time she warmed up to me a lot. Very much a GFE and I don’t think her photos do her justice. She was sporting much lighter coloured hair. Her body is great and face is attractive. But when it comes to those things we are all different. She has a natural beauty.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    does the shop at sussex street int he city also own this one? ive seen the same photos of girls advertised at both places.

Shop Owner
    108 New Canterbury Rd, Petersham 2049
    11am~11pm/7 days

WECHAT: STAR-26588

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    does the shop at sussex street int he city also own this one? ive seen the same photos of girls advertised at both places.
    Yes, you see some of the same girls at both places. Petersham has much better rooms and is more private.