Thread: Hurstville Asian massage - Baby

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hurstville Asian massage - Baby

Girl: Baby (Chinese)
    Shop: 18 Ormonde Parade Hurstville Massage

I received the message from the receptionist this morning, said therre is new girl available for everything, then I went to the shop at 11am. The girl named Baby, busty Chinese, not a girl, I think shes around 35-40 years old. But decided to pick her as she can offer everything.

She gave me pretty good massage at part one, and ask what kind of service I am after, as she said she would like to pressure me in the nexr 30mins. Started by BBBJ, accompany with some strach and soft touch on my front and back and lower part, It was pretty good, to be honest, blow and kiss with some tricks, she was like playing with my body, but every action was well-trained and pleasurable, lol.

full was also provided, and she not only cooperative from the pose, but also really enjoy that, as I can tell from her movement and sounds. Shes the best service girl I ever met since the Aussie girl left.

Totally paid $130 at the end, and this include everything, and i was totally relleased and really enjoyed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fake review do not go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are a few OPs who only seem to write advertorials, all in a similar style - maybe they are all the same person too??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And all with really, really bad grammar…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    There are a few OPs who only seem to write advertorials, all in a similar style - maybe they are all the same person too??
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpunter View Post
    And all with really, really bad grammar…
    Yep - totally agree guys. The really bad grammar is a giveaway...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same format and language as the other fake reviews for this shop.
    Mamasan has my number - maybe she doesn’t send me a message because I don’t write fake reviews like this?