Thread: K Rebecca - Certified freak 7 days a week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Rebecca - Certified freak 7 days a week

Shorter and different format AR from me today because there are already countless positive ARs about how good K Rebecca is.

Saw K Rebecca today. I haven't seen her in a few years and she's curvier than I remember and I think it suits her (I mean curvier in a good sense and I don't mean fat either). K Rebecca's got an awesome figure, good-sized shapely boobs and an equally good proportionate shapely butt to match.

Given the countless positive ARs about her top-tier service, what I'll cover is just how good the session was from the get-go. K Rebecca and I begin DFK as soon as she enters the room and after the DFK, K Rebecca told me to lie back down on the bed with my legs hanging off the side (see link). I oblige and she proceeds to mount me grinding her crotch over my manhood whilst we continue DFK. Mind you I'm still fully clothed at this point and she's still wearing her sexy white lingerie set. She quickly notices that I'm already rock hard from the grinding, so she reaches inside my pants, fondles and plays with my manhood for a bit before beginning to undo my belt, fly and pants. K Rebecca then partially slides my pants down to proudly admire her work, her ability to make guys rock hard so quickly. It genuinely seems like she gets off on getting you off. She helps me undress and finally, we move to the shower where the real fun begins and where this AR ends.

I have no idea how K Rebecca is able to maintain such a high level of service and energy. Maybe it's the feeling I get that it genuinely seems like she gets off on getting you off and will do whatever you desire in order to do so. There's nothing to fault about her service.

If I were to describe a session with K Rebecca it'd be like hooking up with someone you just met at a bar or club, and it turns out they're a certified freak.

Thanks for reading.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bruh I’ve yet to try her but the countless good reviews might change that.

Thanks for sharing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standinnup View Post

Thanks for sharing.
    Honestly book her (or don't because it'll only slightly increase my chances that she's available HAHA). About 5 minutes into the session I considered extending my 1-hour session an extra hour but I also didn't know the logistics of doing so. Do I have to put my clothes back on, run back up and settle the bill and then run back down, or can she let them know remotely and I can settle the balance afterwards?

Not only that, but normally it'll take me at least a few days to consider punting again but when I finished writing the AR, I did think to myself:
    - I could for a 2nd round right now, and
    - Do I make my way back for a different girl anyway even though K Rebecca was done for the day?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standinnup View Post

Thanks for sharing.
    If you are planning to book her, do it fast, because she gets booked out immediately

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Regarding her how she keeps up the level of service, it's because she actually works very reasonable hours and days. Not like 13 hour shifts for like 7 days in a row.

She knows what she's worth and she'll take breaks. So she's able to maintain her high level of service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always thought she was on something - but yeah that makes sense

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Regarding her how she keeps up the level of service, it's because she actually works very reasonable hours and days. Not like 13 hour shifts for like 7 days in a row.

She knows what she's worth and she'll take breaks. So she's able to maintain her high level of service.
    Oh 100% that this is a major factor, but I think most people get even a little jaded after a certain amount of time in any job, but not her.

Still as bubbly and energetic as our last encounter a few years back.