Thread: This place service has become rubbish

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

This place service has become rubbish

I just wanted to advise fellow punters and seek whether they too have had the same experience. The last couple times I have booked a wax here (a day in advance) I turn up and either they are too busy (even though I already booked) or the waxing machine hasn't been turned on so there is a half hour wait.

What has happened to the level of service?

It has become extremely disappointing and every post seems to get hijacked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleasureseekers View Post
    I just wanted to advise fellow punters and seek whether they too have had the same experience. The last couple times I have booked a wax here (a day in advance) I turn up and either they are too busy (even though I already booked) or the waxing machine hasn't been turned on so there is a half hour wait.

I was reviewing there rosters yesterday on Locanto - strangely SP St Marys does not appear - though Bexley and Waterloo are first up on the search - notably there are girls MIA - and I have noted one or two circulating elsewhere- any other thoughts.
    Maybe the skilled ML who organise on a shift have left leaving the inexperienced (just arrived) to cope.
    The only other reasons for the MIA - marriage proposal, STI , holidays, sick etc

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleasureseekers View Post

Sounds like you have a very valid call if that's the level of non service you've received
    Can't add I'm afraid as never tried a waxing only massage at their St Marys shops

Hopefully Jessie will read the post and take the feedback on board and improve

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Similar thing happened to me. I booked once for waxing and when I was about to arrive, she said to come over to Waterloo.
    On another day, I booked for a body scrub and massage. This time when I entered, I had to wait for about 10 minutes until another customer finished. But when the ML came out, she told me that I had to wait for 30 minutes because she had made a booking to do her nails. She was very pretty but I was absolutely disappointed. Waste of time.

Agreed. I’ve written at length about how much of a waste of money SP is now. So many other options out near the airport

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I got waxing at Bexley with Melissa, first time was a bit so so, tipped $50 extra after for NHJ

Second time she remembered me and I offered to tip up front and asked if she could wax me naked which she agreed.

Bit of playful light slapping of her ass and squeezed that big peachy ass, helped keep my dick erect while she waxed it, finished off with a nice blowjob for $100 tip.

She's got attitude most guys say, but if you are cheeky back and have fun she's good fun.