Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long do you spend on this forum?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did a quick scan...geez that was quick. They're already back as DATY.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    I did a quick scan...geez that was quick. They're already back as DATY.
    False accusation.

There’s a very easy solution to your presumption. Go get admin to do an I.P. check on every account on that thread and you’ll see I never post there.

That’s the last I’ll say on the matter.

I’m here to enjoy an occasional post and not get involved in anyone’s craziness or bitterness.

Go look for a fight elsewhere.

Leave me alone.

Thank you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So defensive. Time and the language you use will tell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    So defensive. Time and the language you use will tell.
    Its actually amusing how wrong you are

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    And how, exactly, would you know so confidently whether DATY is or isn’t Hayabi? Hmm? Gave yourself away again, fuckface

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    And how, exactly, would you know so confidently whether DATY is or isn’t Hayabi? Hmm? Gave yourself away again, fuckface
    Overthinking.

I know im not them. If you look at the comment my name is included with the others. Aint hard to understand.

Relax Xmas. Like i said i just wanted to know why you're always fighting him. I'm not on anyones side.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DATY View Post
    False accusation.

There’s a very easy solution to your presumption. Go get admin to do an I.P. check on every account on that thread and you’ll see I never post there.

That’s the last I’ll say on the matter.

I’m here to enjoy an occasional post and not get involved in anyone’s craziness or bitterness.

Go look for a fight elsewhere.

Leave me alone.

Thank you.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-made-you-part

Again with the forgetting to log out of account when replying to his own comments

Meds may be wearing off

I seriously hope this guys Just loiters here only and doesn't actually go and punt because he sure as shit would make the girls uncomfortable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Overthinking.

I know im not them. If you look at the comment my name is included with the others. Aint hard to understand.

Relax Xmas. Like i said i just wanted to know why you're always fighting him. I'm not on anyones side.
    “I’m totally not Hayabi but everybody on here that tells me to fuck off is Xmas”

Ha ha ha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post

Again with the forgetting to log out of account when replying to his own comments

Meds may be wearing off

I seriously hope this guys Just loiters here only and doesn't actually go and punt because he sure as shit would make the girls uncomfortable
    Dont you have your 2024 diary of a simp to finish off rather than this?

Youd be pretty sure the admin would see if it was the same person logging in yeah. I know you guys arent exactly the brains trust but wouldn't thay pop in your head ever.

Banned
    “I’m totally not Hayabi but everybody on here that tells me to fuck off is Xmas”

Ha ha ha
    Nah just you and phobic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Overthinking.

Always fighting who? DATY, a relatively new account who you, Athena, a definitely different person just proclaimed not to be Hayabi despite having no way of knowing that and no skin in the game? You’re fucking mental Hayabi and you’re obviously both those accounts

Banned
    Always fighting who? DATY, a relatively new account who you, Athena, a definitely different person just proclaimed not to be Hayabi despite having no way of knowing that and no skin in the game? You’re fucking mental Hayabi and you’re obviously both those accounts
    Pretty sure its not Hayabi just based on the writing style etc. Its whomever was the Vincent account before. That one i have no idea on.

My question re Hayabi is why you're always fighting him. Yeah he is a weirdo but i still really havent seen whay makes him so bad. I never did see the original incident that tripped everyone off about him so could be missing that part. But since hes been back im not sure what the general dislike is for him except his obsession with some rando

Senior Member(無間使者)

Meds may be wearing off

Agreed with everything you said. Yes obvious forgot to switch personas between accounts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure its not Hayabi just based on the writing style etc. Its whomever was the Vincent account before. That one i have no idea on.

My question re Hayabi is why you're always fighting him. Yeah he is a weirdo but i still really havent seen whay makes him so bad. I never did see the original incident that tripped everyone off about him so could be missing that part. But since hes been back im not sure what the general dislike is for him except his obsession with some rando
    You’re not fooling anyone hayabi

Banned
    You’re not fooling anyone hayabi
    Nice deflection.

I am actually interested in the real answer though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    He is like the guy from the movie "Split"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice deflection.

I am actually interested in the real answer though.
    Fuck off you mental wanker

Banned
    Fuck off you mental wanker
    Again avoiding the actual question?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This forum is principally for ARs. The general section common sense is about general punting matters in the life of a punter.

Then there are 3 types on this forum. People who actually contribute ARs. Bystanders who just read and dont contribute...then the value destroyers of the site.

Whoever you are whack job, you're obviously not contributing any ARs. You're filling the general section with unintelligible garbage most of us can't follow cause it's so stupid. You're just doing it cos you have no friends in real life, and crave recognition. You're generally destroying value here.

I've kept silent but I'm sick of your shit and baseless rants against forum members who actually add value and contribute. If you don't contribute as far as me and the general common punter is concerned, you don't have any moral authority or leg to stand on.

So please....fk off you dumb lowlife cunt.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    He is like the guy from the movie "Split"
    Nah, I reckon more like the demon in The Exorcist. He needs to be exorcised from this here forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast