Thread: Aika

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Aika

Aika.

Had good run with new girls so I thought I'd give no 5 a go.

Saw the lineup and chose Aika cause she smiled and had a quick convo. The other girls just gave a name like it was another day in the office 😁.

Paid up went to room and waited …

And waited and waited.

Finally I hit the intercom and asked where the girl was. More waiting, finally she turned up looking a little confused. She's new maybe she got lost in the hallway idk 🤷*♂️

Forgive her cause she really does look 20 and very cute.

Had another shower with her cause I had one while I was waiting.

Had some decent dfk to start, then some DATY. Close inspection of her pretty shaved pussy she was pretty moist already 👍. She really seems to enjoy being licked and she squirms bucking her hips, no foam.

Bbbj is slow and sensuous. She looks very cute while doing it, lots of eye contact. She stopped a bit early for ‘condom’, I asked her to keep going and she agreed so won't mark her down for that. Then I gave some instructions and she did what I said until I almost came early 😬

Sex is good, she wraps her arms and grips you tightly and is happy to keep up the dfk.

I got to the edge and requested CIM, but she refused. Ended up blowing in the bag. No CIM not a deal breaker but if its advertised it should be done, otherwise I don't think it's diamond service.

Always respect the girls wishes and didn't want to kill the mood as she's a very nice girl and did a pretty good job. Had a bit of a chat about miso soup and jap food then left. Overall a good time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for the intel / review SlippinJimmy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah advertises cim, you should tell management she doesn’t do and lower her price.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    Yeah advertises cim, you should tell management she doesn’t do and lower her price.
    Yeah I should of said something but I think her service and attitude was very good despite a botched finale