Thread: Sonia hottest Thai girl for 2024

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sonia hottest Thai girl for 2024

So, I wanted some action during the long weekend and I decided to message ADA to find out who is working. This is already my 4 or 5th punt of the year.... when in doubt always go to 200 stanmore

She said there is a new girl Sania and saw her photos. Just like the other girls she was hot and girl was about 5 ft 2 with long black hair, she had the Thai tan skin, small but perky breasts capped with nice brown nipples, her body was trim and fit had a six pack probably and she looked like she just had a thin strip of hair above her pussy.

Part 1, She asked how would you like your massage today? Medium or firm pressure? Any stretching or more thai style, I said medium as Im tired... I don't remembers coz I fell asleep. It was pretty good but like I said I fell asleep

Soon she climbed on me and was rubbing her whole body up and down my back, I could feel her hard nipples on my back and her pussy on my leg. She then held my balls and pinched them, it was almost as if it was kinky, like, it was hard but soft, it got me reallllllllly hard and you know the magic of two holes, it was really good

I hard cock was pinned under me. She was still working my nipples with her finger and mouth, I was able to reach one of her tits and starting playing with her nipple. My girl was now completely flat on top of me my cock between our bodies, she still hadn't touched it with her hands. My cock was trying unsuccessfully to wiggle its way into the masseuse's pussy. She asked if I wanted extra and I politely denied. She ahd nice tatooo and I was mesmerised with her fitness, she was a 10/10...She continues to suck my nipples and kiss my ear lobes in betweens, I couldnt hold any longer and loaded a big load..

GO AND MEET HER TODAY...

English 4/5
    Body fitness 5/5
    Cuteness 5/5
    OVerall experiece 4.5/5

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the tip got tonnes i wanna try there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Sonia also Jolie and Olivia?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Is Sonia also Jolie and Olivia?
    it really does look like her !! I have been thinking this for a while. Now I know its not just me.

Can anybody confirm ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You make me want to return. I was up to eight visits. I couple of simple Sawhatdees get you a long way in that shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like a great time. Was she open to some DFK?

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️Sunday Roster ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ally (Hot Beautiful sexy Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 24, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Mimi (Thailand Cute Uni Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, Curvy body smooth silky skin, age 25, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Polla (Beautiful Busty Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 168cm, Busty, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8-9

Sonia (Beautiful Sexy Girl)❤️
    Thailand ���� D cups 160cm, curvy body, GFE 8, English 8, Massage 9, Service 8 Must try

Mona /JENNY ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Candy (Super Pretty Uni Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 23, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm