Thread: Cara at Le Soleil. Absolute gem.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cara at Le Soleil. Absolute gem.

Rates : $70 One hour + 100

Services Provided This Session : Massage, B2B, CBJ

Size/shape : Tall, slim but not skinny

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Great service/YES

My experience/comments :

Message ahead of time to book Cara as from experience this is a busy shop. Turned up at the rear entrance at the allotted time and succumbed in and shown to the room.

I always wait for the last to arrive before stripping off completely, just sitting on the edge of the table so I can get a look at the girl. Cara enters and I can see she is very pretty with a great body.
    Onto the table and there's the usual chat while she massages. Her massage is top class, as good as any legit place so I just relax fully and enjoy it. There's a bit of cheeky back and forth chat towards the half way mark as she starts her TT routine. She really is a great girl. She gets naked for the flip and I can't wait to get my hands on her - gently of course. She offers the full menu and I choose cbj. It's a great unrushed service as she coaxes me to hardness with her hands then applies the dom for an excellent BJ. Not long before I blow in the bag and it's a gentle clean up and a bit of head/neck massage to finish.
    Told me she also worked as Cara at blue angel on Clarence Street on Tuesdays but will be away for a while on holidays from end Jan.
    Great girl, great service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great AR, Thanks. Another good reason to stop off in Croydon on my way past... But then the city is always a good option too...

GET TREATED LIKE A KING AT LE SOLEIL MASSAGE AND GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION

MEET OUR GIRL TODAY:
    CARA - Thai

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725

Name: CARA (Thai)
    22 years old, 165cm, 55kg, C cup.
    Slim body and a loving, sweet, and nurturing personality.
    Cara gives a deep and hard massage to iron out all your knots. Good GFE, open-minded service.
    Book with Cara for a relaxing time.

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725