Thread: J Nene - fun time with a bubbly lady

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Nene - fun time with a bubbly lady

It's been kinda sad to see so few reviews at 42, which was my local for the majority of 2023. Anyway here's a review of one of their newer J girls Nene.

Looks: 8/10 - A taller lady whose height is accurately listed on the ad. She has a really sexy body, quite slim, nice hip to waist ratio, a nice bum to grab, a cup tits, and lasered down stairs. I didn't notice any tattoos on her, she has a lovely smile, and I can confirm that the photos of her on the website are accurate. Her face was not exactly to my liking but pretty nonetheless, hence my high rating.

Personality: 9/10 - She was chatty when she needed to be and helped me ease into the session. Her English was better than expected and she seemed enthusiastic about tending to me and my needs in the session. Overall, can't really fault her personality but I deducted a point because I think it's super sexy to be greeted with a kiss once we're in the room.

Service: For me 8.5/10 - Although she hasn't been on the roster long at 42 you can tell she has had some experience in the industry. DFK was pretty good, definitely above average for me, excellent BBBJ with a good mixture of ball licking/sucking, and suction (more sensual than PSE in my opinion), and she was responsive to DATY. Sex was pretty good but I think because I was her first for the day she didn't want me pounding her too hard so there were times where it seemed like she was trying to prevent me from going too deep. In saying that she was happy to do doggy, which was a wonderful view, and we did CG and missionary. CIM was on the table but I didn't take advantage of the service, she actually asked me why I didn't CIM lol.

WIR: 100%! I'm planning on booking her again when she's on the roster. She mentioned that she doesn't work a lot (2 days a week?) so keep an eye on the roster.

Overall, it was nice to have a good punt with a new J girl and renewed my faith in 42 again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the intel / review BobbyJ

Ive added her to my list.

CIM, yeah i get it. sometimes you just not in the mood and just wanna have sex instead. Like me when i first saw J Coco. 3 rounds all sex and no CIM (just wasnt in the mood)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Thanks for the intel / review BobbyJ

Ive added her to my list.

CIM, yeah i get it. sometimes you just not in the mood and just wanna have sex instead. Like me when i first saw J Coco. 3 rounds all sex and no CIM (just wasnt in the mood)
    Not a worry! If you do end up trying her would love to hear your perspective!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review OP! I was just searching an AR about her yesterday morning and I think yours is the first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks John. Yeah I couldn’t find an AR of her under 42 or N5 so I decided to take the bullet and do a write up. If you ever see someone with an AR please do a write up and share intel!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is this the J Nene currently on N5M roster?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Is this the J Nene currently on N5M roster?
    Yep! One and the same

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you prefer pretty face, nene is not suitable for you. And her skin Colour is much darker than the listing photo. I recommend you see her on line up rather than book upon photo review.