Thread: IU - a way to start the day

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

IU - a way to start the day

After craving for all the reviews from the other blokes, finally manage to book IU today at lunch, knock on room 11 got nice greet from IU catching up hows day going, i started check all the details from her based on reviews she’s definitely 165ish tall, pretty and very accomodating. As i always thought all Koreans are polite and cant go wrong, she gave me mouthwash and lead me to the shower off to go start sensual kissing all the way down for nice BBJ DT she can handle it good, and heres what im waiting for, pussy slide mate!front to back oh yeah off for a good start baby! Dried up and told me to lie back lfk all the way to dfk , catback and fuck your neck all the way to ears, she knows how to pleasure definitely, went down for more bbj leading to 69 you can feel its genuine that both of you are having fun eating each other. And after she position her self for a pussy slide jeez from reverse cg and CG position fuck that was good shit ever! After 5-10 minutes of pussyslides fuck i told her im gonna shoot my load and immediately went to bbjwc oh mate the best feeling ive ever had for a while! Quick clean up and have a good chit chat about life and traveling here in australia, she said she plans to stay here for a while so lucky us guys!
    2nd round i initiated early i gave her a good dfk and i told her look you done the first part let me do my job to return the favor, i fuck her brains out give her good couple of position fucking and eating her pussy out, she loves it everything is so natural, told her to go on top as my fav position and blow the 2nd load in the rubber, All i can say is she’s good on what she do so please treat her nice! Definitely gonna see her again. Until next time kamsanida 🙏 komabsunida

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K IU is service-oriented, experienced, and very friendly. Never a dull moment with her. She always works between 10-5, and only a couple of days a week, so best to book her fast, and treat her well, because she will definitely return the favor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review another on the list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Edit: sorry, missed it in AR - she's planning to stay for a while

Any bros know how long she's planning to stay?
    Last edited by hereforgoodtime; 31-01-2024 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Missed the detail in the AR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Edit: sorry, missed it in AR - she's planning to stay for a while

Any bros know how long she's planning to stay?
    She told she’s on working holiday visa and planning to switch it to student when it ends, so happy days mate!