Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Thread: Weekend in Sydney

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-06-2023
    Posts
    120

    Weekend in Sydney

    Ugh I wrote this all and for some reason it didn't post, here we go again.

    I have a day or two to myself in Sydney and although it's a whole month away, I'm excitedly planning.
    I arrive Saturday evening and leave Sunday night.

    Sat evening
    I arrive around Central and so looking for some fun around there. Ideas so far are
    1) Ginza Empire - I've heard so much about this place, particularly keen on girls who may rim
    2) 127 Chippendale
    3) no 5 Marrickville (may be further than im wanting to go) but heard girls are good?
    4) MAC - heard a lot about here, heard Kat is good, Jesse could be fun? Also heard negative things about Angela
    5) private massage (Summer)
    6) private tantric massage (Rafaela)

    Sunday morning
    No plans yet as I'll be around Concord...maybe Gladesville.
    What do I do?
    227 (?) north Strathfield is all I've seen so far and doesn't excite me too much.

    Grateful for feedback on any of the above/suggestions you may have.

    I can happily provide Canberra or NW Sydney Intel in exchange.

    Cheers

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-09-2020
    Posts
    428
    Can't help you Sunday but Sat at MAC/Ginza are solid choices. Check rimming is on the menu before you book at Ginza. Ignore 127, a waste of time. No5 is def a great choice too. Queen, Paloma, Uee are all great PSE options there. Its probably only $25 in an Uber from Central and is my venue of choice.

    Others can chime in on your Sunday options.

    Have a great weekend.

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-06-2023
    Posts
    120
    Thanks @keebab, really appreciate it.
    Paloma I can see on roster, Queen and Uee (??) I can't see but I'll check closer to when I'm travelling.
    Any recs who's good at MAC I'm grateful,

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    28-01-2024
    Posts
    38
    The N5M roster for the following day is available after 7pm on their website.

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-06-2023
    Posts
    120
    Yeh thanks @daty I guess I'll hope for availability of girls I want at that time

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-06-2016
    Posts
    175
    42 Gladesville is good one, not much review though esp the newer girl. I suggest to ask reception they are pretty honest and can give good recommendation.

    Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-06-2023
    Posts
    120
    Thanks @triedforonce I may go 42G. They certainly seem very popular

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-09-2020
    Posts
    428
    Paloma is great for a PSE experience. Great eye contact, dirty talk, bangin bod. Highly recommend.

    There's a MAC thread that has the latest reviews as well.
    Last edited by keebab; 31-01-2024 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Added more details

  9. #9
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-06-2023
    Posts
    120
    Thank you! Yeh that MAC thread is a mega thread haha.
    I also thought of ATMC. any experience there? More expensive than Ginza, different selection of girls, apparently has some mandatory pre payment.

  10. #10
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-06-2023
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyeater13 View Post
    Thanks @triedforonce I may go 42G. They certainly seem very popular
    42G and N5M are sister shops. While I've never been to 42G, N5M is very good in quality. Probably my fav shop in Sydney as well. You can take a train ride to Sydenham station and walk over.

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-06-2023
    Posts
    120
    Thanks @footballpunter

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    28-01-2024
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan13 View Post
    Yeh thanks @daty I guess I'll hope for availability of girls I want at that time
    I was checking out your thread history. I see there was one titled “The end of my journey”.

    Did you come back to the Dark Side, Padawan13 ?


  13. #13
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-06-2023
    Posts
    120
    Ahahah, I did, Canberra renewed my faith a little bit. Although expensive some very good brothels here

  14. #14
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    25-05-2015
    Posts
    529
    If you can catch K Rebecca at Ginza Empire. You'd be in for a treat. She can RIM as well.

  15. #15
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-06-2023
    Posts
    120
    Thanks v much @kiryu0

  16. #16
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    5,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    If you can catch K Rebecca at Ginza Empire. You'd be in for a treat. She can RIM as well.
    She can rim and DFK too. Do both in that order and experience what it's like to be a cat.

  17. #17
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    04-12-2019
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    She can rim and DFK too. Do both in that order and experience what it's like to be a cat.
    Doesn't bear thinking about !!!

  18. #18
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    15-06-2019
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyeater13 View Post
    Ugh I wrote this all and for some reason it didn't post, here we go again.

    I have a day or two to myself in Sydney and although it's a whole month away, I'm excitedly planning.
    I arrive Saturday evening and leave Sunday night.

    Sat evening
    I arrive around Central and so looking for some fun around there. Ideas so far are
    1) Ginza Empire - I've heard so much about this place, particularly keen on girls who may rim
    2) 127 Chippendale
    3) no 5 Marrickville (may be further than im wanting to go) but heard girls are good?
    4) MAC - heard a lot about here, heard Kat is good, Jesse could be fun? Also heard negative things about Angela
    5) private massage (Summer)
    6) private tantric massage (Rafaela)

    Sunday morning
    No plans yet as I'll be around Concord...maybe Gladesville.
    What do I do?
    227 (?) north Strathfield is all I've seen so far and doesn't excite me too much.

    Grateful for feedback on any of the above/suggestions you may have.

    I can happily provide Canberra or NW Sydney Intel in exchange.

    Cheers
    hahahah mate too many shops too many choices like a boy at the candy store hahaha esp ginza no5 and no 42 thats probs 50 plus girls combined.....

    Just commenting on the shops i know and have been too...

    FS Shops
    Ginza Empire and Ginza CLub 2 seperate but sister shops have a great selection of J and K girls that are young and top service C girls u may struggle to find very young ones but they do have some that are great service
    oh and recently a number of V girls too

    No 5 and no42 sister shops and have more range with indonesian and Thai girls and OFC J girls hahaha

    If you're in and around the city suggest to do a walk in at Kyoto and Sakura to see if any girls tickle u fancy

    but since you're staying for the weekend and unless u go at odd times i reckon shops will be busy and u might not be able to see the more popular girls

    you could add these shops on their we chat and see which girls you already like and make a list and see if they working on that day ur here

    not sure ur age and stamina but if u can do a few rounds in one day maybe do 2lots of 30 mins sessions so sample more delicacies
    one in m,onrning/lunch and later in the night for dessert

    that way if u do see a dud worse case u lose $ on 30mins not an hr

    i wouldnt invest to much in the J girls this early as alot are fly in fly out so might be gone when ur here so check closer to the date

    Massage

    if ur in the city can check out 360 CBD Massage or Tokio Massage both have threads in here but suggest go for walk in maybe as these shops have mostly j girls and the one u like may have already left when ur down here

    227 NS is ok but its such a trek out and depends what u want .... good selection of choice their but most are just $70rnt plus pineapple for HE everything else the girls can be quite tricky to negotiate for touching, tatsting and even FS.... and not many do FS

    You are better off strolling to petersham to try 108 mirage as they clearly list out what services are included under Nuru price and diamond price and tell u upfront which girls defs do Diamond to beat guessing inside the room
    also some good food in that area so can try some of the food while you're there

    hope that helps - enjoy the planning

  19. #19
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    18-11-2023
    Posts
    225
    Jump on a train at central to Sydenham and you will be at N5M in 15 minutes. It’s a short walk from the station.

  20. #20
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-06-2023
    Posts
    120
    Haha definitely not planning on hitting all the shops!! Thanks so much though @jack-jack, that's great info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •