Thread: K Hanna - K-aussie

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Hanna - K-aussie

I caught up with K Hanna this morning. And while I'm not usually about comparisons, as I saw IU late last week, and Hanna today, measuring them up against each other is an obvious thing.

Appearance: Cute, athletic, long hair, no cosmetic surgery, and no tattoos. Cute, sensitive and responsive A cups and fully shaved down below.
    English: Pretty much fluent, although with a slight American accent that comes out now and again.

Sent up to room 11 again, and on entering, was greeted by a smile, a quick hug, and a query if I wanted mouthwash. I answered yes as I disrobed, then mouthwash, then straight into the shower. Hanna seemed a bit nervous and reserved, so I kept the chatter up to lighten the mood while we waited for the hot water. LFK slowly became DFK, and she washed me up and the usual shower BBBJ, although her BBBJ was anything but usual, being very good.

Outside, she asked me to lay down on my stomach, to which I said I didn't want rimming. So we made out on the bed, which became a bit of a catbath as she got down to more of the BBBJ. After enjoying this, asked her to lay down for some DATY. Hanna was very, very responsive and seemed to thoroughly enjoy being eaten. She asked if we could 69, and who was I to refuse. So we got into position, and while she started sucking me off, soon enough, she was sitting upright on my face as I was eating her. She then lubed me up for some pussy-sliding, before domming me and doing the deed in a few positions.

After a clean up, bit of a break with light chat, we went in for round 2. We were interrupted a bit when we were buzzed by mistake at the 45 minute mark, but got back into the groove and eventually came in doggie.

So, how is Hanna compared to the equally new IU? For me, both of them are great, and I'd be happy to see either one. But if I had to choose, I'd go with IU. To my eyes, not only is she prettier, but I think I just clicked with her better. That's not to say my time with Hanna wasn't great - it was. But if Hanna is an 8, I'd say IU is a 9.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    and here's my review of K IU from last week

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...I-were)-U-quot