More Info on Venue

The Review

Quick Summary:
    • Very Pretty & Tight Body (See pics)
    • Most services on offer inc FS
    • Great vivbe and personality
    • Great Punt, Tokio is back with a vengeance

Longer Version:

Now that Nami has left I need to see other girls, I super sad to see her go, love all my time with her was amazing.
    But alas, it means I can try new girls, the receptionist recognises me and tells me Nami has left (which i knew) but still pretend to be sad and go along with it hehehe as I'm out of breath. The walk up the stairs never gets any easier, its 2 good size floor stairs, and fat boys like me take your time, any old farts, take extra time or this is how you will be remembered going out, climbing the stairs to heaven for a punt and it be reported to your family.

I'm taken into a room, they are really small, but I'm not there to buy real-estate, there are only 4 girls on the roster today, Airi and Aki are super cute , check the pics, and I'm waiting for them both, esp Airi. The pics generally are in school uniforms, though you have to request that when booking. I'm shown one girl Tomo, which I know black hair average height, and then Miki. Its Miki for me, she's wearing a nice long dress almost all the way to to bottom and small little top, quite modest and it turns me on along with her pretty face. See that's the thing I love about this place, the girls wear normal clothes, like they were snatched off the street out side and plonked here for me. It just does it so much more for me than skimpy lingerie, my dick gets tricked and prefers it like fresh meat. I find later on that she is a teacher teaching English and the whole vibe and look gets me hard, I'm in for a treat. We start chatting and the vibe is good with constant talk about Japan and Australia for the next 15min. Her English is excellent as you can imagine.

We start with a massage its pretty good, actually I quite enjoy it, 15 minutes later she starts to use oil and has already taken off her skirt but kept the panties on, and with 45 min later get into the extras, as listed above. She takes off her top and the bra and panties match , pure white nicely done innocent virgin feel, from the naughty school teacher. I start to play with her pussy and she starts to get when, then after a while I finger her pussy. It nice and warm and very tight, I don't think she does this job often and doesn't strike me as a slutty one, more a normal lady. She starts to play with my member as it grows and brings her body in close to me so i can appreciate her. She also turns around so i can appreciate her amazing ass from behind, I notice that she has tan lines, faint, but amazing, imagine seeing her on the beach, I'd bar up in my buggies smugglers walking around with a full mast flag poll. We do this for a while perhaps a good 10-15 minutes I'm considering FS but opt not this time, I like to first get to know them and build a connection, second time will be a lot easier. I lay back on the table and she finishes me off and then goes out to get the hot towel. I get dressed and we do a bit of chit chat with about 5 minutes left. Its a good way to start the day, then I go and get myself some nice lunch, what more could a guy want?!??!

Epilogue:

As you may know this is now my preferred punting place in the CBD.
    The prices and girls just do it for me, I mean take half a hour session base fee of $60 plus $50 for nude HJ, that's just $110 for pure bliss, very reasonable and girls are always great here, no attitude like other places and acting like they don't want to be here. I mean i cant always afford other places, for $350 a hour and this way I get to go 3 or 4 times for that price. This really helps to take the anxiety out of it, and I feel more relaxed happy to go with the flow. Sure there a pros and cons, and you can read about it all here and make up your own mind what you prefer but you have good options.

Enjoy guys & happy punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, great review and thinking of going here soon myself!

Just a question around the pricing and what services you got, seems like you paid $90 (1 hour session) plus another $80 in tips?
    Wondering if the conversation around the pricing of tips takes away from the experience or did you guys talk it out before getting started?

Any LFK or DFK included or is that another extra?

Cheers mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post

Just a question around the pricing and what services you got, seems like you paid $90 (1 hour session) plus another $80 in tips?
    Yep that's right, 1 hour $90 plus $80 i could have gotten away cheaper but being first time i opted for a bit more.

Wondering if the conversation around the pricing of tips takes away from the experience or did you guys talk it out before getting started?
    Yes it can for sure, I just went with the flow otherwise i'd have to send in my lawyers to meet her lawyers before the session to thrash out the exact prices and services I felt. Like $10 for FIP, $6.38 cents for this and 5.58 for that... I was thinking was she a English teacher or maths/business major all of a sudden. I think it was just her inexperience and first time with me, like i don't think she wanted FIP until I touched her gently and she got wet then I think just had to come up with a way to allow It. The girls are more normal people than seasoned veterans I remind myself so allow a bit of le way.

Any LFK or DFK included or is that another extra?
    Sadly not this time, I normally just get close and see what they do and this time she didn't go in for the kiss so I didn't push it. Im hoping to get a bit more inc kissing next time and also hopefully the blow job is BBBJ but ill see. Took me a few times to get BBBJ from Nami but it was worth it also.

Thanks, great review and thinking of going here soon myself!
    Thanks, I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the other girls as well and I will also write it up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks bro great information and details so convenient
    What’s your professional? Website designer?

Appreciate your input and report

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hon View Post
    Thanks bro great information and details so convenient
    What’s your professional? Website designer?
    Hehehe no not a website designer, but I am in IT.

Appreciate your input and report
    I appreciate the encouragement, Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Yep that's right, 1 hour $90 plus $80 i could have gotten away cheaper but being first time i opted for a bit more.
    Gosh you've paid a total of $170 didn't even get kissing, FIV and a F--K.

And you're happy? Are you that easily pleased?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Gosh you've paid a total of $170 didn't even get kissing, FIV and a F--K.

And you're happy? Are you that easily pleased?
    i did get FIV and pussy play,.. I understand all girls don't want to kiss so dont force the issue.
    I get its a deal breaker for some.
    I'm not looking always for the cheapest punt, and i did enjoy my time, what i seek out is variety at reasonable prices in the city.

Take Sussex Star Massage at 265 Sussex St that i tried recently twice, both times it was just terrible, no pussy play, no kissing, no even cbj, and it was still more than this.
    I could feel the body and ass but when i went anywhere near the pussy shut down, clenched tight.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good man after services and quality instead of extras
    Thanks for your guidance

IMHO Japanese and Korean girls are at different tier of pricing but worth the money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    i did get FIV and pussy play,.. I understand all girls don't want to kiss so dont force the issue.
    I get its a deal breaker for some.
    I'm not looking always for the cheapest punt, and i did enjoy my time, what i seek out is variety at reasonable prices in the city.

Take Sussex Star Massage at 265 Sussex St that i tried recently twice, both times it was just terrible, no pussy play, no kissing, no even cbj, and it was still more than this.
    I could feel the body and ass but when i went anywhere near the pussy shut down, clenched tight.
    Thanks T1ooo! Just to clarify,

$50 nude hand job
    $70 with touching
    $80 Fingers in pussy
    $100 BJ
    $150 FS

Does each extra include everything in the level below it? Eg $100 BJ includes all of the above except FS or is the $100 BJ on top of any other extra you’ve already paid for?

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Thanks T1ooo! Just to clarify,

$50 nude hand job
    $70 with touching
    $80 Fingers in pussy
    $100 BJ
    $150 FS

Does each extra include everything in the level below it? Eg $100 BJ includes all of the above except FS or is the $100 BJ on top of any other extra you’ve already paid for?

Cheers
    Yes that’s right. It includes that those before hand.
    Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    thanks for the AR

$150 for FS is a bit too much IMO but offset by shop's lower entry price, so it's ok I think.

In the DropBox photos, if it doesn't say "FS" then the girls don't offer FS?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $150 is pretty much the norm now for FS in the city.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Actually i agree that $150 while it may be the norm is a bit expensive. I'd like to see this be $100 it may just be a once off, i'm pretty sure with another girl it was only $100 - well that was all I was charge on top, and included everything. So it may be dependant on the girl, I've only seen 2 of them so hard to know i'll get more intel and either way id strongly suggest $100 to keep this place attractive to visit.

MAC is 150, CBD Style is $100 but with that you already top loaded the massage with $230 now to start with not $90...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    thanks for the AR

$150 for FS is a bit too much IMO but offset by shop's lower entry price, so it's ok I think.

Nah id say at this point the cards dont include all the intel at this stage.
    Id be asking the person there if they do or dont or i may update them my self with intel

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Im still new with the tokio group and dont know everything about the girls, thats why not cards have services listed, but over time I hope to add on.

Miki’s card has been edited and reuploaded thanks to T1000’s review/collaboration.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FYI Miki will only be in Sydney for another two weeks so get in quick if interested.