Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Harassment of new members by the usual suspects

Quote Originally Posted by DATY View Post
    Like I said, the usual suspects.
    Ha ha, that phrase entered and stayed in popular culture through the great 1940s film Casablanca.

Did you suspect the suspects would quickly join by your own invitation via your new thread?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Grow a set of balls and stand up for yourself, if you're a precious little princess who takes offence about something said on an anonymous punting forum then you deserve the shit put on you.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Grow a set of balls and stand up for yourself.
    Sure and get banned. From what I’ve seen a member gets involved in a conflict and for whatever reason they are banned.

I like this place and I do like all the members here. Yes all the members. It’s about making me a target when I’ve done nothing to anyone here. I could understand if I was the antagonist but I’m not.

I had to go and have a one hour massage just to get over the stress of it all today. Then I had to back it up with a threesome just to alleviate more pent up stress.

See how much you guys are costing me!

Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    I’m quite new to the forum and whilst I have read a few reviews that sounded less than genuine, most have been quite informative. Whenever I have posted a question, I have received answers and useful info.

By and large, fellow members have been quite welcoming.
    Hi Jonny,

You have seen and reviewed Coco at 208 and Mimi at Croydon, you have done really well Bro.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Jonny,

You have seen and reviewed Coco at 208 and Mimi at Croydon, you have done really well Bro.

Cheers
    Thanks brother AHLUNGOR,

Coincidentally they were 2 of your referrals and both turned exactly as I had hoped.

Thank you .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    IMO. If you want a reasonably enjoyable/satisfactory punting lifestyle you need two things
    - a thick skin
    - a sense of humour
    If you are going to participate on this or any other similar forum, you need two things....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    How does a "new" person know about the "usual" suspects?
    Heehee. I wonder if people create 100 or so multi's then deploy the next one in the production line after each one get's banned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck there are some losers on this forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’m not following anyone around this forum and starting trouble. That being the case why are you guys following me around? Why are you causing trouble for me?

There needs to be no further discussion.
    So you post that you're being harassed and complain when people respond to your accusation. As you are a new member, let me explain some forum basics:
    1. You post (within the rules)
    2. Others post in response to previous posts, including yours (within the rules)
    Pretty simple.

It's an OPEN forum. And not just any forum. It's an ADULT forum, the core being exchanging info on P4P. Comments are just that, COMMENTS. Why take them seriously? Just consider the source(s). It's the INTERNET, not the Gospel. Geesh.

OLD cliche: if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
    That's NOT to imply you should leave the forum, but just exit certain thread(s). Nobody says you have to post in any given thread. If you do, maybe you get an attaboy, others maybe a slam. So? This is not a place to expect to sit in a circle singing Kumbaya because everyone agrees with everyone else. Just consider the AR's: My WOW, REPEAT is, without a doubt, someone else's meh. So? I'm selfish, what do I care what you (2nd person plural) think?

There should be one coming up shortly, just waiting on her to respond back.
    OK, I'll bite. Why are you waiting for HER response BEFORE you post an AR? STD test results? Pregnancy test results? Her critique of your performance? I am truly baffled...

And please tell me you aren't the karma dude waiting for his one true love to respond.

You’ll drive me away soon enough and the next new member will take my place and be the brunt of your false narrative.
    Up to you, if the big boys are playing too rough, take your ball and go home. Otherwise, strap on some pads and stay in the game. This isn't flag football, but full contact...

Sure and get banned. From what I’ve seen a member gets involved in a conflict and for whatever reason they are banned.
    I will quote the ADMINISTRATOR's response to a question I asked about where the line is (I don't think he'll mind):

This is a public forum. In any public forum, there will be polarizing opinions on any topics, sometimes they will lead to hot arguments. The rules are here to maintain order when the arguments are getting out of hands, we don’t take sides, that’s why the rules are rarely enforced, they are not military rules. We only take action if one side is causing harm to the industry or the advertisers, or threatening violence to other members.

In normal circumstances, try to avoid personal attacks, but attacks on the subject is quite acceptable. Sometimes even personal attacks are acceptable if the person under attack is a known trouble maker. Lol

I think a very reasonable policy, requiring only a bit of self-throttling.

Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    i've been a member on other forums for 10 years, and ive never had any issues there, yet this place im quite new and have had more BS here in a few months than the whole of my time there. I really does need to be cleaned up a bit more.
    What forums? I think this forum is pretty tame compared to others. What passes for a flame war is actually a hissy fit, just exchanges of swear words rather than critiques of posts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This new user may be in the disguise of another account of the few users lately which have been polluting this forum with utter crap……may be a long shot but possible. I say don’t feed these threads and slowly the universe will align. Give enough rope to someone and they’ll hang themselves

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    OK, I'll bite. Why are you waiting for HER response BEFORE you post an AR? STD test results? Pregnancy test results? Her critique of your performance? I am truly baffled...
    I was waiting for her response to a booking. She’s a private and didn’t reply back after one and a half hours so I chose elsewhere. I had a window of opportunity and had to make it count.

Normally I book days ahead. Today was on the fly. You know what it’s like. You decide, then nothing gets in your way. A girl swap on the journey is a mere technicality when it’s destination satisfaction.

So now the AR will be of the other two girls instead. One I hadn’t seen for two months, a Thai pleasure pounding machine and the other new stock, a tall promiscuous Singapore hottie with all an over tan who was on her second day at those premises. They are friends and do doubles. Why not I thought. Gotta make every punt a winner.

In response to your other question, I am not that karma/religion/member obsessed guy who pops up regularly and espouses the same old rubbish. That guy is happy to wait an eternity for his special friend and go without any sex in the meantime.

Not my game at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Heehee. I wonder if people create 100 or so multi's then deploy the next one in the production line after each one get's banned.
    Hate to point this out but i took a quick look in the feedback complaints section. Someone has joined in jan and pumping up to more than 50 posts quickly. Looks like they know the drill and will be shown in a (dumpster fire) cinema near you soon.

It's a production line indeed and admin asleep at the wheel not really enforcing the no spam policy.

Banned
    I think I have twenty(20) posts up? Not sure.

That apparently justifies me to be stalked, harassed and falsely accused it seems.

Doesn’t matter as I’m leaving this section of the forum. I’ll be going over to write after reviews when I have punted.

Please don’t haunt me over there as I’m a genuine person who only ever wanted a fair go.

I had hoped to contribute with my intellect and keyboard prowess in GT but it wasn’t meant to be.

The reviews will be concise and factual with no embellishment.

This is meant to be a positive experience here.

Some of you need to remember that.
    I want to contribute to this thread but I can't make any sense out of it.

Maybe I should wait until I grow older and cleverer and have sat for HSC first.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was waiting for her response to a booking. SheÂ’s a private and didnÂ’t reply back after one and a half hours so I chose elsewhere. I had a window of opportunity and had to make it count.

Normally I book days ahead. Today was on the fly. You know what itÂ’s like. You decide, then nothing gets in your way. A girl swap on the journey is a mere technicality when itÂ’s destination satisfaction.
    And THAT'S the answer I didn't see coming. MY error; thanks for the explanation. I too try and book a day ot two ahead.

In response to your other question, I am not that karma/religion/member obsessed guy who pops up regularly and espouses the same old rubbish.
    Understood; cheers. Like they say about negative comments: let it be water off a duck's back. Life's too short to take any of this seriously, it's punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    This new user may be in the disguise of another account of the few users lately which have been polluting this forum with utter crap……may be a long shot but possible.
    Surely not! Who could you be talking about??

Banned
    I’ve put up my first After Review and you folk now know my feelings on the harassment situation.

No need for me to contribute in this section any longer.

I’ll have two punts, possibly three planned for next week and will upload those reviews when they happen. One should be the private I missed out on today.

I’m more than happy to post in AR about any of the the 44 punts I’ve had in the last two months of 2023 if anyone is interested.

Nothing in January though. Well, except for half a dozen ML experiences.

Two of those were bad and I’m not sure if reinforcing other bad reviews on those places is the right way I want to present myself.

Enjoy GT guys!

I’ll be watching but not participating.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve put up my first After Review and you folk now know my feelings on the harassment situation.

No need for me to contribute in this section any longer.

I’ll have two punts, possibly three planned for next week and will upload those reviews when they happen. One should be the private I missed out on today.

I’m more than happy to post in AR about any of the the 44 punts I’ve had in the last two months of 2023 if anyone is interested.

Nothing in January though. Well, except for half a dozen ML experiences.

Two of those were bad and I’m not sure if reinforcing other bad reviews on those places is the right way I want to present myself.

Enjoy GT guys!

I’ll be watching but not participating.
    Yes please post those 44 ARs!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The reviews will be concise and factual with no embellishment
    Paloma & Katie at N5M - excellent PSE double session with a CIM cum swap finale!

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : February 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $540 for 60 mins

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, Pussy Slide, rimming, tromboning, DATY, FIV, FIA, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM, cum swap.

Ages : didn’t ask as both were star performers.

Size/shape : Paloma, nice body, beautiful arse, come fuck me eyes, ultra smooth pussy.

Size/shape : Katie, tall & thin, all over tan, outrageous kisser, willing to please, second day at N5M.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai & Singapore

Value for money/recommend? : Most definitely. Thoroughly recommend and I’ll be going back for more next week.

My experience : I’ve previously had fun with Paloma on numerous occasions. She never disappoints. Any girl that freely offers her arse for you to finger as deep as you can while pounding her friend is a keeper in my books. Such a dirty nasty sex machine. I’m hard just thinking about her now. And those eyes. As she’s riding cowgirl, those hypnotic eyes as we sync in motion.

Katie was literally all over me like a sex crazed nymphomaniac. In fact my attention was drawn to her as she was fresh stock and oh so eager to please in any way shape or form. I just love how these ladies switch on instantly into full PSE action after the shower.

There was no lag, it was straight into action. Both girls down on their knees and they sucked, kissed and BBBJ’d everything that mattered downstairs. Looking down and watching two sex crazed women go to town on you is a sight to behold.

I beckoned Katie to come up and kiss me while Paloma continued with her showstopping BBBJ down below. Wow, what a DFK experience, I pulled back briefly to look at Katie’s beautiful lips before ever so passionately kissing deeply and wildly again.

Katie then told me she wanted to cum first. I told her to get on the bed and present herself doggy for me. Paloma then proceeded to suck the first of many condoms onto my throbbing manhood.

Paloma then proceeded to guide me into Katie’s tight pussy. Such a sight, having one hot babe hold you and line you up into your first experience with a new sex toy. Katie took it in deep like a pro, I then proceeded to jackhammer her into her first orgasm as Paloma fingered my rear end.. Katie fell off after cumming and collapsed onto the bed then Paloma proceeded with the condom swap and it was her turn to get pounded doggy.

Like I said we are previous lovers and I know not to give up on Paloma till she cums. It’s my duty. It’s what she knows she’s getting. Fingering her ass whilst pumping her hard and fast only hastened her journey to the edge. Till she too plummeted down and onto the sheets.

Both girls were laughing.

Third condom swap.

This time it’s mish with Katie as Paloma again goes to town on my arse. Wrapping my arm around Katie’s neck to control her I thrust as deep as possible and I drove my tongue ever so deep into her ear as she hesitantly then willingly submitted her inner soul to my probing tongue.

Katie was now under my spell. Next it was her turn to hold her ankles up over her head as I held her legs and deeply penetrated her inner sanctum. Again and again I visited her inner deepness. There was no need for lube in fact it was the other way around. Saturated sheets and towel drying between partner swaps.

We stopped for some water.

This time I’m laying on the bed as both girls cast their magic onto me. Pillow under my head I then proceed to watch them both BBBJ me back up into rigid like readiness. It’s Paloma’s turn to cowgirl me as she rides me off into blissful oblivion as we thrust together in synchronicity so loudly in fact that I was sure people in the next room heard everything… meanwhile Katie as instructed proceeds to torture my nipples with her mouth and fingers. Some guys need pain and a lil bit of pain goes a long way. Enough to push me over the edge for the first time.

WOW… Paloma if you’re reading this, I felt every bit of you when I was pulsating so deep inside!!! Whilst cumming I had ever so wicked thoughts about you! Who knows, we may just push a few more boundaries?

Off jumps Paloma and I’m given a wipe as I stand up and instruct both ladies onto their knees again. Once more they continue on me with their very willing cum hungry mouths till I’m standing hard to attention once again.

This time I tell Katie it’ll be her turn to taste my goodness. She willingly responds with her tongue out and is DFKing Paloma as I jerk off and rotate between that and pumping their willing mouths.

Time for the crescendo, I tell Katie to look into my eyes as I hold her head with one hand and proceed to give her what she’s been waiting for. My gift to her. She willingly accepts it onto her tongue like manna from heaven and proceeds to then share her present with Paloma.

Such naughty girls.

Such willing girls.

We proceed to the shower and then get dressed.

I forgot to mention Paloma looked sensational in her sexy black sheer see through dress, love your gstring babe. And Katie, seeing that blue skintight midriff exposed dress with nothing on underneath except bare pussy was enough to make me want to jump you once again!

Gotta do you both again next week but for two hours 😉
    Lmao. Concise and factual with no embellishment indeed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Lmao. Concise and factual with no embellishment indeed
    I have seen paloma a couple of time.. can 100% confirm shes sex on wheels

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    So you post that you're being harassed and complain when people respond to your accusation. As you are a new member, let me explain some forum basics:

What forums? I think this forum is pretty tame compared to others. What passes for a flame war is actually a hissy fit, just exchanges of swear words rather than critiques of posts.
    PP it also has visible mods that participate, this place is more a childish playground and heavily Sydney and Asian focused.

Though i don't get the wisdom of the OP creating a thread like this, seems like wanting to attract trouble.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast