Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harassment of new members by the usual suspects

Banned

Harassment of new members by the usual suspects

I think I have twenty(20) posts up? Not sure.

That apparently justifies me to be stalked, harassed and falsely accused it seems.

Doesn’t matter as I’m leaving this section of the forum. I’ll be going over to write after reviews when I have punted.

Please don’t haunt me over there as I’m a genuine person who only ever wanted a fair go.

I had hoped to contribute with my intellect and keyboard prowess in GT but it wasn’t meant to be.

The reviews will be concise and factual with no embellishment.

This is meant to be a positive experience here.

Some of you need to remember that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    How does a "new" person know about the "usual" suspects?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How can you be stalked on a platform that's based on being anonymous??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    oh shit check mate!

i've been a member on other forums for 10 years, and ive never had any issues there, yet this place im quite new and have had more BS here in a few months than the whole of my time there. I really does need to be cleaned up a bit more.

Banned
    I’m a new member, that doesn’t mean I haven’t been reading through this site for years.

For example that thread that was deleted a few days ago. I read through that but didn’t participate because all the “usual suspects” were on there causing drama.

I’m a peaceful person.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    How can you be stalked on a platform that's based on being anonymous??
    Why did you sling off at me on the thread I commenced? Accusing me of talking to myself etc. Did you read my reply to you? I never once targeted you but you saw fit to fire off vitriol and attack me for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    oh shit check mate!

i've been a member on other forums for 10 years, and ive never had any issues there, yet this place im quite new and have had more BS here in a few months than the whole of my time there. I really does need to be cleaned up a bit more.
    There is no check mate.

You think any new member is open game. I’ve never started any drama here. It’s the usual suspects targeting a new member for their own pleasure.

Like I said, the usual suspects.

No doubt the “other profiles” will respond shortly.

Are you guys going to target my contribution over in the After Report section too? Why fuck up something that’s positive for this site?

There should be one coming up shortly, just waiting on her to respond back.

Here’s a tip, instead of arguing with new members who have never ever targeted anyone why not go punt and write a review?

Enjoy your day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How is a long time lurker suddenly so active, defensive and spouting all this nonsense when just so happen when we have such an influx of troll accounts on the forum recently?

If you were new/long time lurker your mannerism would be very different. It's as if you're used to this shit in practice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if you a long time lurker, and you obviously see and know what's happening, why would you join and then be upset about it when it happnes?

Something dosnt make sense, this isnt the place to find justice dude, bad people win.

Banned
    Read my words. Comprehend them. I’m not out to cause trouble. I haven’t had a go at anyone.

You people seem fit to attack any new member like a group of piranhas. Trump up false accusations and then continue on some self perpetuating irrational tangent backed up by each other.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i would say its your own fault really if you saw all this and decided to join, then got butt hurt about it right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    if you a long time lurker, and you obviously see and know what's happening, why would you join and then be upset about it when it happnes?

Something dosnt make sense, this isnt the place to find justice dude, bad people win.
    I’m not following anyone around this forum and starting trouble. That being the case why are you guys following me around? Why are you causing trouble for me?

There needs to be no further discussion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DATY View Post
    I’m not following anyone around this forum and starting trouble. That being the case why are you guys following me around? Why are you causing trouble for me?

There needs to be no further discussion.
    u sure its not all in ur head dude?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys are bothering to have internet beef on a forum that’s purely about fucking whores lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    What this guy needs is a lobotomy to cut out the part of his brain that remembers this forum. Then we will have everlasting peace. Lol...

Talk about stalking. The only stalking happening here is this nutcase stalking this entire forum. He will never go away...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What this guy needs is a lobotomy to cut out the part of his brain that remembers this forum. Then we will have everlasting peace. Lol...

Talk about stalking. The only stalking happening here is this nutcase stalking this entire forum. He will never go away...
    Admin should look at investing in a shadow ban tool, hopefully it makes them think they are still on the forum rather than the obvious of just creating new accounts after being banned.

This is a very easily fixed issue, suggesting the OP should back off a bit and not keep arguing with everyone here which will only add fuels to the fire 🔥.

And you keep saying you are a real punter and here to contribute, if true, thanks for that and welcome to the forum.

You also said that while you are a new member you have been lurking around for a long time, nothing wrong with that and with that history we would assume you have plenty of punting experiences , so let’s share.

Actions always speak louder than hollow words. All the senior members in the forum earn their respects not by actively posting in the GT sections but really contributing useful punting tips and reviews benefiting the community.

Hope you can be one of us.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m quite new to the forum and whilst I have read a few reviews that sounded less than genuine, most have been quite informative. Whenever I have posted a question, I have received answers and useful info.

By and large, fellow members have been quite welcoming.

Banned
    What happens is forum paranoia kicks in and the all usual suspects as evidenced by their posts above march out and start shouting “fake account” adinfinitum.

You’ll drive me away soon enough and the next new member will take my place and be the brunt of your false narrative.

The cycle will repeat till there are no new members signing up.

Great result guys.

You forum warriors are too much for mere mortals like me. Do you tell the girls at the shops how you ganged up and trod on a new forum member?

Must inflate the bit you need the most, right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Actions always speak louder than hollow words. All the senior members in the forum earn their respects not by actively posting in the GT sections but really contributing useful punting tips and reviews benefiting the community.

Hope you can be one of us.

Cheers
    Thanks.

Actions:

Let’s see, a double with two ladies at a well known establishment just now.

How many of you antagonists punted today?

Further action:

A review will follow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DATY View Post
    Thanks.

Actions:

Let’s see, a double with two ladies at a well known establishment just now.

How many of you antagonists punted today?

Further action:

A review will follow.
    Great. Look forward to the review. That would be on my list if my finances were a little better at this point in time. That being said, happy for those who can. Hope it was a great experience.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    take it easy guys

we men sometimes have bad jokes or not-right attitudes towards others without thinking how it may affect others' feelings
    just ignore others comments and laugh at it

I'd be first to say sorry if it was me who had offended you. Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast