Thread: OBA

Senior Member(無間使者)

OBA

Tokio was too busy so I decided to walk down the the hill to OBA for a session. The entrance is a mess and a maze of stairs but once inside the shop appears okay and clean. The Mamasan led me to a room and at this stage I was wondering if she was the ML and if she was, I was out of there. When I asked if she was my ML I think I upset her and she just stood there and eyeballed me for quite a while, even when my ML showed up. A little bit awkward but I’m very picky these days.

Room was okay but no aircon or fan, so it was really stuffy and in no time both the ML and I were sweating up in this little hot box. Room had a sink in it and I’d like to think that other rooms would be air conditioned as I think I saw vents.

I think this is mostly a Chinese shop, my ML was cute and attractive but not much was on offer, that might change with repeated visits though. I did see one hottie in a skin tight cotton dress with no bra on and her body looked outstanding. A likely prospect.

Just posting this as it’s an alternative to Tokio and CBD. I paid $80 for 45 min and extras were standard I think.. I will return.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OBA was a great place to visit during winter years ago as some mainland’s gems good stuff but business going downhill as heard from one of my regular whom returned to overseas

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by victor_bennet View Post
    OBA was a great place to visit during winter years ago as some mainland’s gems good stuff but business going downhill as heard from one of my regular whom returned to overseas
    Agreed. I visited this place probably 6 or 7 years ago a few times. Had some hidden gems in here. Saw a pretty young one that was very obviously new to industry, ended up giving her a very oily massage on the first meet!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this shop on Sussex street?
    I have never heard of this shop.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Is this shop on Sussex street?
    I have never heard of this shop.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Yeah on Sussex St just a few steps away from Charlie Chan's.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    where is this and whats the full name?

Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    where is this and whats the full name?
    https://g.co/kgs/Y8vn2kD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    On your recommendation I gave this place a go.

Never again. Avoid. It’s a joke.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Thanks for the warning and taking a bullet for the rest of us. What was the downside? The girl, the venue, or both? How much did you pay and for what deal?
    Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I went a while ago, the girl was hot. But the service was terrible and not worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I used to pop in here to get 30$ quick HJ from the mamasan at like 10am. She wasn't a looker, but when you need to bust and you have 10 mins between meetings it was worth it.

Haven't been back post-covid, not sure if she's even still around. She was like mid 50s and not attractive at all. I would never spend money on a proper punt here, it's pretty dodgy tbh, and so much better around.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sadly neither was true for me.
    Guess I’ve just been spoiled.
    At least was dirt cheap.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Thanks for the warning and taking a bullet for the rest of us. What was the downside? The girl, the venue, or both? How much did you pay and for what deal?
    Thanks.
    Fine ill spill the beans, but normally I don't, you know everyone has to eat, but fuck it, i got set up for a hospital ball here.
    Waved on from in font head on into on coming traffic so fuck it, everyone has to eat but not out of my wallet.

I was in the area, I try to punt daily if i can get it, its usually been CBD and Tokio, but sadly the roster at toki was a bit off, no Airi, Nami gone for 3months, no yumme, sena, sakura, ect..
    And CBD is bear too, with only Airini a possibility but have no intel and i dont want to go pop in just for window shopping, its a bit rude.

So fuck it, im around the area its a pig hot day, and its punter approved, what can go wrong, i wouldn't mind a third place to pillage.

Its also up 2 flights of stairs with junk horded along the way, but that's ok i get in, asked how long i first ask how many girls and am told 2, so ok, not bad one has to be decent, i hand over $100 for 1 hour (fee is $90) ... Not to self despite 20+ years of doing this, i AM NEVER EVER AND I MEAN EVER handing over the money blind, i dont give as shit which venue it is or if the queen mother and pope are running the joint, its not happening, once you hand over the money you surrender ALL POWER, its game over. Anyone does this after reading this, i dont give a shit, NO means NO.

Im taken to the room, small not cool, and dark, does have a sink and a seat with also bench, i wait for what seams like forever, waiting ot see the 2 girls to pick.

One walks in, short, chubby, in a school uniform or something, with her massage gear, calling me darling fakely, im like ok what's going on where is the other girl... so i can chose, im told another punter has walked in and taken the other, great fucking business there chaps, on a first time customer, the good old snatch.
    If they had not taken their fucking time i could have picked, and i was first dont i get to see and then he take she left over? apparently not, they say later (the other girl that its on first come basis, bull shit).
    So i just stop talking and behave like a child, they want to be fuck heads ill show them i can be even bigger. She walks out and another girl who speaks english comes in, and tells me that she understands that i feel like ive been cheated, and offers her self but has a booking i half a hour and can only do half a hour, shes shabby as size 12 id say, but tits are out and face is ok, shes in shorts. So we agree to 30min for $50 and $50 for the extra, i think its nude hand job but its no nude, and i have to even force the issue to take of her top, needless to say i cant get hard and its like a raisin my dick , she starts fake moaning , good god, thats making it even worse with 22 minutes gone form start to finish since i walked in im done, no hot towel just stupid tissues given to clean up the oil.... sigh she tried her best to salvage the situation but its not happening, says something about next time, mate there wont be a fucking next time, id rather take that $100 give it to a homeless cunt to smash a car door on my nuts, that's comparable to the experience. They could have had a good punter but their just greedy fucks, esp to first time customers - rob them blind, short sighted though, its the Chinese way, get their money back, lie to them , never give them their money back, so fuck them! I have ventured too deep into china town, locals are far far to hostile here and playing game in the viet cong jungle with the white devils.

Let this be a fucking warning to every punter, NEVER EVER give you hard earned money sight unseen.
    Neither of the girls are even remotely pretty nor would i look at them on the street twice, yet ive somehow agreed to pay them.

Oh and to make things ever worse i can hear 2 women constantly talking and laughing loudly the whole time, - great mood setter - how are there now 2 extra free girls?

Again

Fuck them

The disparity in asian cultures esp Chinese, between really great punts and poeple and services, VS absolutely pure blind robbery is massive, ive never seen this sort of shit in any other culture, disgusting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fine ill spill the beans, but normally I don't, you know everyone has to eat, but fuck it, i got set up for a hospital ball here.
    Waved on from in font head on into on coming traffic so fuck it, everyone has to eat but not out of my wallet.

I was in the area, I try to punt daily if i can get it, its usually been CBD and Tokio, but sadly the roster at toki was a bit off, no Airi, Nami gone for 3months, no yumme, sena, sakura, ect..
    And CBD is bear too, with only Airini a possibility but have no intel and i dont want to go pop in just for window shopping, its a bit rude.

So fuck it, im around the area its a pig hot day, and its punter approved, what can go wrong, i wouldn't mind a third place to pillage.

Its also up 2 flights of stairs with junk horded along the way, but that's ok i get in, asked how long i first ask how many girls and am told 2, so ok, not bad one has to be decent, i hand over $100 for 1 hour (fee is $90) ... Not to self despite 20+ years of doing this, i AM NEVER EVER AND I MEAN EVER handing over the money blind, i dont give as shit which venue it is or if the queen mother and pope are running the joint, its not happening, once you hand over the money you surrender ALL POWER, its game over. Anyone does this after reading this, i dont give a shit, NO means NO.

Im taken to the room, small not cool, and dark, does have a sink and a seat with also bench, i wait for what seams like forever, waiting ot see the 2 girls to pick.

One walks in, short, chubby, in a school uniform or something, with her massage gear, calling me darling fakely, im like ok what's going on where is the other girl... so i can chose, im told another punter has walked in and taken the other, great fucking business there chaps, on a first time customer, the good old snatch.
    If they had not taken their fucking time i could have picked, and i was first dont i get to see and then he take she left over? apparently not, they say later (the other girl that its on first come basis, bull shit).
    So i just stop talking and behave like a child, they want to be fuck heads ill show them i can be even bigger. She walks out and another girl who speaks english comes in, and tells me that she understands that i feel like ive been cheated, and offers her self but has a booking i half a hour and can only do half a hour, shes shabby as size 12 id say, but tits are out and face is ok, shes in shorts. So we agree to 30min for $50 and $50 for the extra, i think its nude hand job but its no nude, and i have to even force the issue to take of her top, needless to say i cant get hard and its like a raisin my dick , she starts fake moaning , good god, thats making it even worse with 22 minutes gone form start to finish since i walked in im done, no hot towel just stupid tissues given to clean up the oil.... sigh she tried her best to salvage the situation but its not happening, says something about next time, mate there wont be a fucking next time, id rather take that $100 give it to a homeless cunt to smash a car door on my nuts, that's comparable to the experience. They could have had a good punter but their just greedy fucks, esp to first time customers - rob them blind, short sighted though, its the Chinese way, get their money back, lie to them , never give them their money back, so fuck them! I have ventured too deep into china town, locals are far far to hostile here and playing game in the viet cong jungle with the white devils.

Let this be a fucking warning to every punter, NEVER EVER give you hard earned money sight unseen.
    Neither of the girls are even remotely pretty nor would i look at them on the street twice, yet ive somehow agreed to pay them.

Oh and to make things ever worse i can hear 2 women constantly talking and laughing loudly the whole time, - great mood setter - how are there now 2 extra free girls?

Again

Fuck them

The disparity in asian cultures esp Chinese, between really great punts and poeple and services, VS absolutely pure blind robbery is massive, ive never seen this sort of shit in any other culture, disgusting.
    Wow! That’s a bad day. I agree with you that once the cash has been handed over, the power shifts to the shop holding the cash. I’ve had a similar experience to yours a couple of years ago at the place in Liverpool St upstairs from a Spanish restaurant. However, I didn’t get undressed till the horrible ML walked in (an Aussie girl who looked like a definite drug addict). I rejected her and asked for my money back from the Chinese male receptionist. He tried hard to refuse a refund and I said I will still leave without the cash but it might be a huge mistake for him to not give it back. He gave me the money and that was it.

Several times over the years I had the classic trick played on me when you call and they say there are 2 or 3 girls available. But it’s a lie and only one was ever there. I guess punters would not show up if told there is only a choice of 1….

Finally, the stupid shops which only offer clients wet paper from a packet to wipe is always amazing in 2024 to see it practiced. It’s disgusting. It means these girls are never clean as they move from one ejaculation to the next during a 10 hour shift.

We punters here should set up a star system like they have for hotels. With 5 stars for shops that have showers and clean towels in every room, and 1 star for the wet paper wipes variety!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck that was a hard read, learn some grammar.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Fuck that was a hard read, learn some grammar.
    who am i, J. K. Rowling or jrr tolkien?!?!, you want that buy their books.