Thread: What's the worst that can happen??

Junior Member(有D料到)

What's the worst that can happen??

This?
    Local residents asking what's going on with Police, Ambulance and helicopter landing...
    Turns out someone has had a "medical episode" (read heart attack) in that what i know is the local massage joint, now closed for a few days.
    A hundred questions go thru my mind.
    Did he get to blow a load before the ambo
    arrive?
    Can you cum too hard and bust a blood vessel?
    I wonder if the ML at least put his jocks back on?
    What do the cops tell the missus?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olddog View Post
    He died in the saddle...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    RIP to the fallen soldier..he’s off to the land of the never ending Punt, where the towels are always clean and FS is less than $120 all the time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olddog View Post
    This?
    Local residents asking what's going on with Police, Ambulance and helicopter landing...
    Turns out someone has had a "medical episode" (read heart attack) in that what i know is the local massage joint, now closed for a few days.
    A hundred questions go thru my mind.
    Did he get to blow a load before the ambo
    arrive?
    Can you cum too hard and bust a blood vessel?
    I wonder if the ML at least put his jocks back on?
    Not common but not uncommon. Happened at small shop in Revesby maybe last year. ML just thought he was asleep. Apparent heart attack. RIP 🙏

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    An interesting fact. Sometimes death can result in a permanent and "perfect" erection in men. It's called rigor erectus, and apparently it is most likely to happen when death comes swiftly. Here's a link:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_...on?wprov=sfla1

Imagine if that happened when you're in a brothel or MP. Anyone and everyone would think you probably had the happiest ending ever!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    RIP to a fellow punter. Should have had a smile on his face though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a way to go

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    What a way to go
    Best way to go. Between the legs of a ML.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Aweee fallen soilder,

The French call cumming the little death

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This story reminds me of another. Many years ago, there was a massage place called SPOILERS on Willoughby Road, Crows Nest.

One time I walked up the stairs to be met by the receptionist who said, “very sorry, but we have a problem now and we’re asking clients to leave and call back in a couple of hours.”

So I turned around and started walking down the stairs to leave, only to be met by two ambulance paramedics who were climbing up with a stretcher and their big bags.

Across the road there was a fish and chips shop, so I decided to walk across to have something to eat and burn time till I can go back. Within 15 minutes, I could see the stretcher coming out of the narrow door and into the waiting ambulance.

A gentleman was laid on the stretcher! Everyone around (several men) at the fish shop looked on and started clapping 👏

In those days, early-mid 1990s, most massage places had mainly Aussie (western) girls working and probably only 1 in 10 were Asian. Also, the price you paid included the girls going nude right from the start of the session and HE was standard in the price. In fact, I cannot remember any bookings that were less than an hour.