Thread: J Aki & J Suzuha Lesbian Double

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Aki & J Suzuha Lesbian Double

The rosters for Ginza Club and Ginza Empire have had a bit of an updated format these days, including helpful links straight to the pics of the girls. But what's been intriguing for me has been the sudden listing updates for some of the J girls who are happy to do MFM, and some willing to do a lesbian double.

Curiosity got the better of me, and I booked Aki and Suzuha for a 1 hour lesbian double. Arrived 10 minutes early, and had a bit of a chat with the reception guys. As I was sent up to room 27, the younger, newer reception guy gave me a bit of a smirky smile...hehe

After a few minutes wait, I heard the click-clack of the heels as the two girls approached, chattering away and giggling with each other.

Appearance: The photos of the girls are accurate, although they've had a bit of a filter applied. Aki seems a little older than the photos suggest, while Suzuha is young. Aki is slim and sexy with long hair, while Suzuha is athletic and cute, a bit shorter, and with a bobbed hairstyle that really suits her. Nice soft B/Cs and fully shaved for Aki, while Suzuha has cute A/Bs and has a trimmed landing strip.

Personality: Suzuha is bubbly and cheeky, while Aki is more feminine/girly.

English: Both can speak a bit, but Aki seems a bit better.

Both greeted me with a group hug, and took turns giving me a sensual tongue kiss, then undressed, mouthwash, and into the shower. Nice BBBJ by Aki while Suzuha had her tongue down my throat, then out and onto the bed.

While I won't go into a detailed retelling of the session, it was great fun! Some highlights:

Threeway DFK.
    Both Aki and Suzuha blowing me, taking turns with my cock in their mouth while the other licked the shaft or sucked on my balls.
    Fingering one while DATY the other and the two of them DFKing each other.
    Pounding one in missionary while the other is rimming me from behind.
    My first shot was with Aki in missionary while Suzuha was straddling her face and DFKing with me.
    My second shot was with Suzuha in doggie, who was 69ing with Aki and eating her, while Aki was licking my balls.

Some things to be aware of:
    Condom changes - while the norm, I'm not a fan
    Suzuha said this was their 5th double this week, but their first lesbian double
    While the two girls clearly get along and have chemistry, I had to do a fair bit of directing to get what I wanted from the lesbian double over and above a regular double. While I wasn't too fussed as I like to take the lead, this is something to be aware of for someone who wanted to book for a lesbian double and just wanted to be serviced throughout the session.
    It's significantly more pricey than a regular double (I miss the sub$500 doubles with C Star and C Daisy!)

So, would I recommend? Heck yeah!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great AR!! I can imagine if you didn't need to swap condom it'd be an amazing and smooth session. I also feel for you when it comes to directing, which is not my personal strong point so I'm glad you mentioned it.

How much extra did you pay on top for both the girls normal price?

Thanks again for the AR!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Excellent AR! Thank you. I miss the part about threeway DFK, do you and other two girl DFK together? Good on ya mate. Keep happy punting!

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thank for the AR. Sounds like a fun session. From what I read, so a double is different from a Lesbian double?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for your post. Now, I know what a Lesbian double is

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So 2x girls price or still add extras?