Thread: Hurstville Babe - Cheap service by Chinese

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hurstville Babe - Cheap service by Chinese

Tried to booked Baby as the boss told me she start working from weekend. But not working today. Then booked another Chinese who the boss highly recommended.

I have been to Hurstville Asian massage a couple times. However, from the moment I arrived, I was greeted by an Asian girl named Christy. And she asked another girl greet me, who is around late 20s, busty and fit body shape with pretty face, like a Japanese doll, shes from China through. This massage shop was serene, with soft, soothing music playing in the background, creating an atmosphere of relaxation and tranquility.

Before the session began, we engaged in an open conversation to establish boundaries, preferences, and consent. I would like to know more about the extras and what she could offer rather than the regular special service.

As the session commenced, the skilled hands of her gave me excellent relaxed experience combined with kneading, stroking, and caressing as well as the use of oils or lubricants to enhance the experience. Finish with different positions at the end, and I can also enjoy her body shape visually from the mirror and that was enjoyable session. Met another lady named Mimi, looks friendly as she greeted me friendly.

hj/bj was a must and she also provide fs together for $110 totally. Its worthy it at this price point, and she looked young compare to other Asian ladies in the shop.

Premise: 18A Hurstville Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another advertorial

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol complete fake review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let me do a few of your sluts for free and I’ll write a review that’s not in Chinglish

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't believe they are still at it with the fake reviews, especially with the bagging we gave them previously!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems the photos on their website are genuine. The ‘girls’ look 50+

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Haha your shop is struggling because your girls as well as their service is nothing like the review you made up!