Thread: V Mia

Senior Member(無間使者)

V Mia

Name: Mia
    Ethnicity: Vietnamese
    Face: 8/10 enhanced lips
    Figure: 8/10 slim, enhanced butt and tits
    Service: 9/10 experienced - BBBJ, shower together, multiple positions, DFK, cat bath
    Rate: $300/1hr
    Demeanour: energetic, enthusiastic,

WIR: YES

I have visited N5M a few times now and have to say the best experience so far is with Mia, surprised no AR have been posted of her yet. She also worked at 42 previously and just recently came to N5M, she can also do double with Ami. Photos on site are real, matches up IRL. Also, she speaks very little english and she can also speak good Chinese.

So I rock up to N5M and was shown the line up, that's when Mia caught my eye with her smile and her eyes have this wild look, in a good way as if she can't wait to fuck you.

When Mia came in she approached me with a hug and passionate Kiss with those lucious lips so thick and juicy feels great, unlike the others who just say Hi and start prepping. While hugging me she grabs my little man and then together we go shower where she also DFK, then kneels down and starts giving me a BBBJ. We head on to the bed where she again does DFK and Cath bath, then goes down for a BBBJ no teeth and goes all the way gagging a little, ooh so hot. I turn her around and we start 69. After this, the DOM is on and she rides me CG where i nearly came so I stopped and moved on to mish, at this point she is looking at you with the same gaze like "fuck me hard and don't stop" that is when I finished in mish. Went to shower again and laid down to rest for round 2. We cuddled, conversed and then I faced down for massage where she rubs her body against mine, I can feel her titties rubbing on my back and her pussy rubbing on my legs.

Round 2
    Starts with BBBJ, move on to mish and then prone bone where I spank her ass and then we shift over to doggy style where I continue spanking her ass and then eventually I came and time was up. Cleaned up with another shower together, hug and kiss and said goodbye. She likes getting her ass spanked. Also during all this time she is dirty talking and moaning a little - not too much for it to be a turn off, which makes it so much better.

Hope you guys had or will have similar experience, I will definitely be seeing her again. Mamma Mia!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    shes great agree with this if you like big fake titties and ass

Mia is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com