Thread: APPLE @Sussex Star - A true newbie?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

APPLE @Sussex Star - A true newbie?

Trying to resist the ‘urge,’ but waiting at the bus stop were some unbelievably hot teens in singlets and short shorts, with literally sweat glistening on their skin. Fuck when are they back to school?!

So just walked away and found myself at Sussex Star. No booking so I asked to see the line-up. Wow… so many of these girls look not much like their pics. Mostly new jap girls, Minami, Avo, Misaki… Only one I thought was decent was Apple - Thai chick, dun even remember seeing her pics if she even had any.

SCOPiNG
    She was probably the slimmest of the bunch in a tight LBD and heels, that accentuated her legs and 165ish height. Long dark brown hair framed a slim, pretty tanned face. More glamour beauty rather than cute I would say… Yeah I quite like her look.

PART1
    She got me to lie down on the table and just got straight into it, getting onto the table and sitting on my back. She used her body weight to get right into my back knots. Used oil and really worked my legs and arms too. Damn… so good. She said she hadn’t really learned in Thailand so must just be a natural. She even got her hands into my scalp and my temples and along the side of my neck. As much as I enjoyed it I also knew what I usually means…

We chatted a bit, but seemed quite reserved and quiet initially. Fairly new to the industry despite being in Sydney for about 4 years, nearly finished her course, but likely to hang around for a few more years.

PART2
    She had given me a few light touches to my nut sack… so I knew something was on the cards. She asked me to flip over as she placed a pillow under my head and without a glance at my cock started to gently pump it. I caught her eyes a few times and she gave me a grin but otherwise the only word I could use to describe her was… “shy.”

I already had my hands gently stroking her leg and the arch of her back as she stood beside the table. Perky A cuppers had nipples that felt stiff. Hmmm… could be a chance. She also has that thai velvety silky skin that I love and her toned body matches her darker skin tone to a tee. Tbh up close I reckon she is mid20’s, with a a kind of elegance to her look which I guess matches her demeanor. Just wish I could fuck her.

I told her I rarely cum from the hand job as she was vigorously working my cock with some oil. Sometimes that alludes to extras being offered by she just nodded. Eventually I asked if she does FS or BJ or anything extra, but she said she never does and said it with confidence. Actually getting strong ‘Unbreakable’ vibes from this one, so didn’t really push for anything and unfortunately cleaned up with blue balls.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
    I dun think this one has been on roster for very long and she said she only works out of this joint. If anyone has info to the contrary or has had more luck than me, then I’ll know that she and I just didn’t connect or I’m losing my touch.

For some reason most of my non-conversions are at this place. Only one I can vaguely remember getting FS from in the last year or so would be a tall Korean girl called Yuna I think.

This place does have some controversial history, so maybe they only roster the GFE girls here.

Happy Punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Trying to resist the ‘urge,’ but waiting at the bus stop were some unbelievably hot teens in singlets and short shorts, with literally sweat glistening on their skin. Fuck when are they back to school?!

For some reason most of my non-conversions are at this place. Only one I can vaguely remember getting FS from in the last year or so would be a tall Korean girl called Yuna I think.

Happy Punting
    Thanks for the intel mate.

I have tried this place twice and it was pretty shit house both times.

Even with jap girls, they seemed diss interested and just mechanical the whole time.
    Im fair and try it out a few times but came back with sfa
    Im not gona try for a third strike.

I was shown Apple in the intro today too, cute girl but too skinny to my liking, and seriously flat chested .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    im pretty sure they had 2 trans girls on when i went, 1 im 100% sure the other have my doubts...
    They also didnt disclose this which is a complete dick move! excuse the pun!

Apple sounds like adam'sApple to me go else where for a R&T + nude hj.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Popped in today and chose Apple.
    Got a 60m massage and the massage was very good. Pretty face and great body and unfortunately couldn't get me over the line, she did her best and said our goodbyes...

As I was getting dressed I remembered the mamasan said as i chose Apple a young J girl just come in. So I decided to meet them before putting on my pants.

2 J girls said hello and decided to get another 30m with Suzy. 25 yrs old face was about 7, body 8, attitude 7. I didn't like her nipples though. It was a little bit too long for my liking... but I told her let's do the extra first before the massage and she agreed. We used the entire 30m just playing to get me over the line.
    Which surprised her how much came put lol.

More than what I wanted to spend for the today's punt but fuck me, it got me over.

Will I visit again.... Nah
    Why you ask?? NO part 2.5, NO PUSSY PLAY, NO kissing, No BJ of any sort.
    NO THIS, NO THAT whilst I was ok at the time I'd say I'm glad I tried, but won't be coming back.
    I'd rather go take my money to a different shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely some hit and misses with this shop. Now it's ONLY NHJ... so I won't be returning. Not even allowed to touch outside the poon... like wtf, no counter offer for an extra $20... I'll at least say they don't overcharge like TOKIO lmao.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    at the end of its ymmv i've been offered fs by some of the girls but there are some that are very strict just depends on how you get a long with the girl at the end of the day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They need to do as the popular shops do and in the girls roster dets, say ‘the special words ‘Open minded’