Thread: Sori, first time at CBD Style and gave her another go.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sori, first time at CBD Style and gave her another go.

Person's Name : Sori

Establishment : CBD Style 276

Month/Year of Visit: November + December 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 276 Pitt St

Rates : $155 30 min

Extras Cost : None offered

Services Provided: Massage, BBBJ, bodyslide

Size/shape : Size 6/8, fit. She def works out. Solid B cups, nice ass.

Face: 6.5/10

Nationality : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : no

Forgive me brother AHLUNGOR for copying your style, it reads best imo. Long time lurker figured I should give some input, especially with price changes and recent discussions.

I have loads more reviews to add, but just getting my worst out of the way first.

I was a walk-in for Sori for my first time at CBD, super excited because I read some good reviews here.

First up, she stayed clothed the whole time (until requested to remove). I assumed it was nerves. No DFK, no kissing at all. Her massage is very strong, she is fit AF and works out constantly. 10 mins into Part 1 she flips me over and started going to town with BBBJ.

She was very mechanical, speaks decent English but had nothing to say. Overall, a decent punt but one of my priciest for 30m to date (that will change as I continue to test the CBD offerings). I enjoyed my time, I enjoyed having an insanely fit Korean sliding all over me, but I really never clicked with her.

I actually had a few other amazing punts at 360/276 after this, and when I came upon her on the roster a few weeks later I gave her another go.

She was unwell, had a cold, basically licked the tip then pounded at me with an unforgiving hj for 15 mins until I dreamt of Kaho to finish. Really put me off of her, had she told me she was unwell prior to me paying 155$ I would have hard passed. After I finished she was staring at herself in the mirror flexing and talking about how 'fat' she was. It was a big turn off.

Anyways, overall don't recommend, but probably the best body you're going to find in the CBD.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for the review, yeah i suspected form other reviews this was a no go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    thanks for the review, yeah i suspected form other reviews this was a no go.
    I was very happy with her PRIOR to experiencing other girls like:

Coco
    Kaho
    Natsumi
    Aimi

That's why I gave her a second go to see if I was misremembering her.

Yeah probably best looking/best body on the roster but worst service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I felt her face was really mediocre tbh. She did have a nice smile though.

Kaho has a great face, but her teeth leave much to be desired. Coco and Aimi easily the prettiest I've seen here. I'll post the rest of my ARs once the mod approves my posts/submissions already in queue.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    also http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2619126

Im pretty sure there was a reveiw somehwere that i cant find now, longs the lines of in the title "Sorry i went with Sori"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah 100%, before experiencing the other girls at cbd I wasn’t sorry, but that 310$ could have been much better spent at cbd.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Yeah probably best looking/best body on the roster but worst service
    best looking was Rui, model material, but service to complete opposite, and the other one who was only there a week, was Miki, oh what a treat! both 10s that id marry but both duds in servcie.

best looking was Rui, model material, but service to complete opposite, and the other one who was only there a week, was Miki, oh what a treat! both 10s that id marry but both duds in servcie.
    Actually Rui service was so bad I completely wiped it from memory haha yeah rủi takes the spot for worst service, then Sori. Sori saving grace is that beautiful ass

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys are making me so glad I passed on Rui for Kaho the first time I bumped into her. On intro she seemed super out of it/disengaged and Kaho was an absolute delight. Personality will almost always outshine looks on a punt IMO.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    You guys are making me so glad I passed on Rui for Kaho the first time I bumped into her. On intro she seemed super out of it/disengaged and Kaho was an absolute delight. Personality will almost always outshine looks on a punt IMO.
    the hand job was like she was trying not to squash a raisin.

I felt bad for her, like she went to her happy place, gave me some bad vibes man

Banned
    the hand job was like she was trying not to squash a raisin.
    Are you hardened as nut or soft like raisin when she touched you?