Month/Year of Visit: November 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 56 May St, St. Peters

Rates : $110 20 min

Services Provided: BBBJ, FS

Size/shape : Size 12, short, busty natural C/D

Face: 7.5/10

Nationality : Greek

Value for money/recommend? : Hell yes

I found myself at Aslan Roasters picking up some coffee to test out a new espresso grinder I'd just gotten, coffee is probably the only hobby I have more expensive than punting!

I parked out front and before I crossed over to Aslan I noticed the massage sign and had to go in. Lori was at reception and greeted me, bubbly little pixie cut I really liked her. She led me to a room where Anna entered, asked what I wanted, we discussed and settled on 90 for a quick bj.

She left, I got undressed and laid on the table. When she came back she told me to stand up (she really takes charge), and immediately started with a bbbj (this was not discussed, she just did it so ymmv). I have a very decent cock, 6inches at best, but very straight and she absolutely LOVED that. She couldn't stop talking about how 'straight and hard' I was. We actually didn't discuss FS, she asked me if I wanted to fuck. I really did, but I literally only had 120$ on me and told her that. She said that was fine, she loves to fuck. I tried to give her the money but she pushed me on the bed, kept sucking and grabbed a dom.

She threw the Dom on, hopped on the table and we started in missionary. About 3-4 mins in she asked me to switch to Doggy, which I gracefully obliged and finished a few mins later. She walked me to the shower, both us naked, and helped me in/got me a towel. She gave my cock one more suck (now limp and small) and said "I'll see you next time baby". I quickly washed and ran across the street to grab some coffee.

I saw Anna again 2 weeks later when I was grabbing some more beans, another great session. I actually paid the full rate because I had more cash on me and she's worth it/not worth negotiating down. def 100% recommend.

Also, def recommend Aslan Roasters coffee, but their food is overpriced and mediocre.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha great review. It's funny how she says she selects who to fuck because she wants to keep her pussy tight when she stops working but seems to fuck with everyone.
    Great girl, easy to talk and definitely tight but too many surgeries so I got bored

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah she's great. I actually need to make my way back out there for her again.

The receptionist is the best time I've had though. I'll do a write-up for her. Went to see Anna on her next shift after my first visit and she was busy, Lori took care of me and then some, went back to see her 2 days later it was that good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll be scheduling a BJ session with Anna when she's back from holiday.

Banned
    I’ve driven past that place numerous times. Often wondered. Now I know. Thanks for the info.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sold me on this AR… thanks for the share will have to visit. Would you say her tits are big enough for Spanish?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asaprocky View Post
    Sold me on this AR… thanks for the share will have to visit. Would you say her tits are big enough for Spanish?
    Easily big enough for Spanish, I’m just not a huge fan of it so didn’t bother.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroid19 View Post
    Haha great review. It's funny how she says she selects who to fuck because she wants to keep her pussy tight when she stops working but seems to fuck with everyone.
    Great girl, easy to talk and definitely tight but too many surgeries so I got bored
    She should just do anal to keep her pussy tight. A Greek doing Greek

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freelove1969 View Post
    I’ve driven past that place numerous times. Often wondered. Now I know. Thanks for the info.
    It's honestly my hidden gem in Sydney. Small but dependable roster and always a great service.

Lori gives one of the best massages around and both her and Anna are great for Spanish without having E/F cup assets. When you're regular there's all kinds of fun you can have with a combo of ladies.

The door is pretty exposed but its worth the 5-10secs in the open for what's inside. And then get a coffee when you're done.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great AR, but most of all - thanks for the tip on Aslan! I'll have to get some beans.

And maybe see Anna or Lori too ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any time man, coffee is life. I've noticed most of my regular punting places are conveniently near good cafes/roasters.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When is she back from
    Holidays ?? Anyone know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No clue I haven’t been since December. Give them a ring or drive in. Worst case scenario you get Lori the receptionist and have her make you shoot like a rocket with 2 fingers in your ass.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep and she’s definitely open to it. Not shy of covering the hole with snow either.

She’s a top woman. Provides great service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mp.syd View Post
    Yep and she’s definitely open to it. Not shy of covering the hole with snow either.

She’s a top woman. Provides great service.
    Any photos of her?