Thread: J Sei ~ reminds me of Mao Hamasaki

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Sei ~ reminds me of Mao Hamasaki

Sei

Sei is very pretty and welcoming on intro.

Her looks remind me of Mao Hamasaki when she was new, not the return version. Not a tit man but she really has a perfect set, nips were on high alert, a good sign.

She showered me up good, little bit of kissing then a nice bbbj, lots of eye contact and I gently fucked her mouth got me rock hard.

On the bed, started with dfk and FIP. Naturally wet and likes some good FIP while she whimpers like a typical jav style and was quite loud.

DATY was good she likes being pleasured. Bbbj was typical jav, eye contact, decent suction and kept me on edge. She swung her legs around for a 69 before we domed up for main event.

Sex was hot 🔥. The way she's moans and arches her back was too much, I needed to CIM and she agreed but I'd gone over the edge and lost it 😅 we had a bit of laugh. Only a 30 min punt still had a few minutes b4 first bell, we had a chat as much as you can with her english.

Overall great session with a lovely jap girl, she's a real sweetheart 💞. Shes still learning the ropes as she's new so be kind and patient. YMMV.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a great time also with Sei on her first day.

Pretty everything mentioned was provided as well as some other stuff that I found extra hot.

The typical shower bbbj, body to body rubbing and kissing. But right after it she told me to sit on the edge of the bed where she leaned into me for dfk followed by a cat bath, once I got full hard she literally gave a tit job. I found this a huge turn on as not often have I had this during a session without asking.

I also wanted to cim but when in doggy the way she has her butt straight up and arches her back, oh boy. Came so quick didn’t have time to pull out for cim.

During round two she almost made me cum again when she was on top. She literally pulled me up and was on my lap sort of hugging me and dfking while going up and down. For me this sort of close but sensual type of position really gets me good too. She then leaned back giving me a full view of her pussy and me inside her. Could see how wet she was.

Overall would recommend her. She is cute and has a good body imo. She also has very little English but if your clear and precise you can have a good convo. She said she will also be working for maybe 2 weeks of her 1.5 months in aus too. She is just earning enough to just enjoy the rest of the holiday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Had a great time also with Sei on her first day.

Pretty everything mentioned was provided as well as some other stuff that I found extra hot.

The typical shower bbbj, body to body rubbing and kissing. But right after it she told me to sit on the edge of the bed where she leaned into me for dfk followed by a cat bath, once I got full hard she literally gave a tit job. I found this a huge turn on as not often have I had this during a session without asking.

I also wanted to cim but when in doggy the way she has her butt straight up and arches her back, oh boy. Came so quick didn’t have time to pull out for cim.

During round two she almost made me cum again when she was on top. She literally pulled me up and was on my lap sort of hugging me and dfking while going up and down. For me this sort of close but sensual type of position really gets me good too. She then leaned back giving me a full view of her pussy and me inside her. Could see how wet she was.

Overall would recommend her. She is cute and has a good body imo. She also has very little English but if your clear and precise you can have a good convo. She said she will also be working for maybe 2 weeks of her 1.5 months in aus too. She is just earning enough to just enjoy the rest of the holiday.
    Nice mate! She's a winner 🏆